22-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
17-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
tbaba said:
Just ensure that your agent booked all the flight together. If not you might be charge for luggage on the local flight. I fly to Edmonton in May and never paid a dime on our luggage from Toronto to Edmonton. As per landing formalities it depend on your day of arrival ours was weekend and we spent almost 4 hours for our landing formalities as few immigration officials were available to attend to us. Two hours is small why not make it 4hrs.
Ok. Thanks . You just saved us

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Having my Visa and copr handy and thankful to God. Appreciating every member of this forum in a very special way. Special thanks to Pipis Husband and Kollins. Thank U Olaniyi ( neyobash) for coordinating my pick up. I pray fervently that AVO start showering forum members with updates, this week and beyond; surely ending in praise.....Amen

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
beforecanada2014 said:
Having my Visa and copr handy and thankful to God. Appreciating every member of this forum in a very special way. Special thanks to Pipis Husband and Kollins. Thank U Olaniyi ( neyobash) for coordinating my pick up. I pray fervently that AVO start showering forum members with updates, this week and beyond; surely ending in praise.....Amen
Congrats Doc......and thank u for using UPS....

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Any form of updates at all?this place is becoming too dry.

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
congrats @beforecanada2014

beforecanada2014 said:

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AVO please release our passports ooooooo........ is already 9 weeks today AVO received our passport.
House please remember us in your prayers....... it will surely end in praise. :D :D :D

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beforecanada2014 said:
Congrats bro on your pickup documents.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blacky said:
Any form of updates at all?this place is becoming too dry.
Blacky it is well.... it will get wet soon bro :) :) :)

teagirl

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Form 5669, RPRF, PCC, updated PoF; requested in Apr 2016
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
17-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
I am so grateful for how far we have come. When I look at the visa stamped on our passports, I just feel this very special kind of calming...all the processes and stages we went through just flashes across my mind and I just keep repeating 'thank you Jesus'.

In between this application, we applied for a visitor's visa and then I traveled to Canada to have my baby. I remember the CBSA official at the point of entry refusing to grant me entry cos she said and I quote "you have a PR application, you think the application process is too slow so you want to have an anchor baby just to speed up your application". She gave me a form to fill saying that I was withdrawing my application and returning to Nigeria that same night. I was 34 weeks pregnant! That wasn't so much as the problem but the fact that on that form she gave me to sign was my UCI number for the PR application. I knew then that she was trying to sabotage my PR application and not just my visit at the time. I am summarizing a lot here because this is not the right forum for this story, people who plan to have a baby in Canada would benefit more from this. Anyway, long and short, thank you Jesus. I had my baby in Canada and came back and today, I hold our visas and COPR! Na God win.

Thanks to Pipis Husband for starting this forum and to everyone else for keeping it up. Thank you all for the tireless ways you have of answering questions, no matter how many times the question has been answered before. May God reward your selfless service.

Neyobash, my personal brother from Egba and my bro all the way from OAU. Thank you very much for the UPS packaging to and fro. May God remember your service of love.

To everyone else waiting on AVO, keep holding on...and please keep asking your questions. I promise you, someone is always here to answer. More importantly, someone else is definitely going to benefit from that question you think is peculiar to you alone.

May it all end in praise in Jesus name.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
teagirl said:
I am so grateful for how far we have come. When I look at the visa stamped on our passports, I just feel this very special kind of calming...all the processes and stages we went through just flashes across my mind and I just keep repeating 'thank you Jesus'.

In between this application, we applied for a visitor's visa and then I traveled to Canada to have my baby. I remember the CBSA official at the point of entry refusing to grant me entry cos she said and I quote "you have a PR application, you think the application process is too slow so you want to have an anchor baby just to speed up your application". She gave me a form to fill saying that I was withdrawing my application and returning to Nigeria that same night. I was 34 weeks pregnant! That wasn't so much as the problem but the fact that on that form she gave me to sign was my UCI number for the PR application. I knew then that she was trying to sabotage my PR application and not just my visit at the time. I am summarizing a lot here because this is not the right forum for this story, people who plan to have a baby in Canada would benefit more from this. Anyway, long and short, thank you Jesus. I had my baby in Canada and came back and today, I hold our visas and COPR! Na God win.

Thanks to Pipis Husband for starting this forum and to everyone else for keeping it up. Thank you all for the tireless ways you have of answering questions, no matter how many times the question has been answered before. May God reward your selfless service.

Neyobash, my personal brother from Egba and my bro all the way from OAU. Thank you very much for the UPS packaging to and fro. May God remember your service of love.

To everyone else waiting on AVO, keep holding on...and please keep asking your questions. I promise you, someone is always here to answer. More importantly, someone else is definitely going to benefit from that question you think is peculiar to you alone.

Congratulations, we join you to bless the name of God. Regards to the family, all the best ahead :)

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
teagirl said:

Congrats teagirl...my sister from another mama....GODWIN atlast...besides Greatest ife no dey carry last joor...
Congrats and best of everything jare...
Oya pack ya load.

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Congrats teagirl! Inspirational stories, everyday in this forum.
teagirl said: