24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Congrats Ebube. You are only paying for yourself and your spouse. Congrats again.

Ebube said:
This is to announce the receipt of my PPR yesterday 15th April. I thank God for the uncommon grace to pursue this project with patience and I thank all the forum members for the information made available here.

I have a quick question; I was asked to pay the right of permanent residency fee for myself and my spouse, our two children were not mentioned. Are they now exempted?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I think you are very well on course to get your MR. I say this because of all the documentary evidences that you have supplied. Their asking you for additional documentations probably delayed the processing of your file. You might be fortunate to have both MR and PPR at thesame time. I hope that your affidavit corrected all the errors on the marriage certificate. There will still be a final review of your file. I strongly believe that.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ebube said:
This is to announce the receipt of my PPR yesterday 15th April. I thank God for the uncommon grace to pursue this project with patience and I thank all the forum members for the information made available here.

I have a quick question; I was asked to pay the right of permanent residency fee for myself and my spouse, our two children were not mentioned. Are they now exempted?
Congrats, children under 18 years don't pay RPRF.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ozone said:
I want to announce to the house that i got PPR mail for my family and I on 15th april, 2016. Praise be to God. I pray that all those waiting for positive update will receive theirs speedily IJN.

Oga Neyobash expect my call. abeg no hide oh.
Congrats ozone, all the best ahead.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Ebube said:

Congratulations Ebube and Ozone.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Hello Zaraman, what they are driving at is to be convinced your family members are not arranging employment for you without being properly employed. Whenever you are sending updates,either requested for or on your own, try to clear that aspect. Also check that your online status either fb, LinkedIn, twitter etc did not indicate another employment within the same period you are with this company as some people don't bother updating when they changed jobs. Additionally, if you can show movement between your salary account and your savings account it will help as well. No information will be too much as long as it's to clear the concern comments. Wishing you the best

zaraman

Jan 29, 2015
bolaopemire said:
Hello Zaraman, what they are driving at is to be convinced your family members are not arranging employment for you without being properly employed. Whenever you are sending updates,either requested for or on your own, try to clear that aspect. Also check that your online status either fb, LinkedIn, twitter etc did not indicate another employment within the same period you are with this company as some people don't bother updating when they changed jobs. Additionally, if you can show movement between your salary account and your savings account it will help as well. No information will be too much as long as it's to clear the concern comments. Wishing you the best

i suspected the employment arrangement part.But putting my full name in google will show i have been with the company for years.all my online status will also confirm this.yes there is some movement between salary account and savings account since they are both with same bank.

all these might just be notes and comments on my file during review but i think i should clear all doubts by emailing them with more explanation with proof though this are same documents they have but feel they might have overlook.

also just noted my work phone number wasnt stated as contact number in the ref letter but was just part of the phone numbers listed as company phone number on the letterhead used in writting the ref letter,

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaraman said:
i suspected the employment arrangement part.But putting my full name in google will show i have been with the company for years.all my online status will also confirm this.yes there is some movement between salary account and savings account since they are both with same bank.

all these might just be notes and comments on my file during review but i think i should clear all doubts by emailing them with more explanation with proof though this are same documents they have but feel they might have overlook.

also just noted my work phone number wasnt stated as contact number in the ref letter but was just part of the phone numbers listed as company phone number on the letterhead used in writting the ref letter,

It is really a dicey situation sending documents when they have not requested any. You may just send them the documents with the mind of updating your file if the document(s) has/have not been sent before and will really be helpful. It will help only if the comments that they have made currently is final by clearing everything. Do you have any date mentioned as date for further review? If they are done with reviewing your file, they would have contacted you. I believe that there is still a final lap.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Ebube said:

Congrats Ebube on your PPR. Children are exempted from paying RPRF. So go ahead and pay for you and your spouse

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaraman said:

Hi
As GENTLEANDREW stated, if I were you, I won't send docs to clear any concern they may have without a request from them. As GA also said, this may not be the final review. It does happen sometimes that some of the docs you've sent may not be in your file, the same was the case with me. I do believe one thing though, they don't at this point think your application contains any misrepresentation, they simply have areas of concern that needs clarification; the worst that will happen is you'll get an interview call, like we did. You'll then get a chance to clarify any area of concern.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Gentlecanadian said:
Thanks again friends....God bless you all
Congrats Gentlecanadian!!! We serve a faithful God

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Congrats Ebube, Ozone and Jamezo78!!!!

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Jamezo78 said:
Glory be to God, Visa & COPR received yesterday for the entire family
God is to be praised
congrats Jamezo on d successful completion of phase 1. phase 2 activated.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived