06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Christamario said:
My good E-Family, I want to give an information to those who have gotten MR and PPR and those in waiting so everyone can learn and take advantage while still in Nigeria. Although we got our visa's in February, I deliberately fixed our travel date for August to give me enough time to close up some loose ends. While browsing I stumbled on this website
https://secure.settlementonlineprearrival.ca/login/index.php

It is a pre arrival settlement organization funded by the Canadian government. Anyone that has gotten MR or PPR can register and you will be linked with a pre-arrival settlement counselor in your chosen province whom you would have an online webcam meeting to discuss your needs. In my own case she requested for my resume before the meeting and when we had the meeting, she was highly impressed that it was Canadian standard. We talked about my career and skills that I will need to enable me settle in quickly as soon as I land, she also linked me up with a housing agent whom I will start communicating with two months before I land and we discussed a whole lot of stuffs especially things I will need to do while in Nigeria before landing and things I will do as soon as I land. She also registered me for five different pre arrival online courses related to my career and working in Canada, which I have already started with lots of assignments and quizes. She also sent me a 10 page plan of Action of my needs that we discussed.

For everyone who has received their MR and PPR, please do yourself a lot of good and check the link, take advantage of the program before you land, so you don't get confused, I will advise if possible do all the necessary homework in Nigeria before landing.

Cheers and Happy Weekend to all

thanks for the info

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Sazzy said:
The Lord has done it again my people.
I got pickup mail today.
Thanks to God and my efamily.
May the the rain of updates(MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO in this family.
Flosure ,Sazzy we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

Congrats Davido and a big Amen for my pick mail. To everyone with positive updates i say congratulations and to those awaiting your expectations shall not be cut short.
Congratulations.

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
thorndike4u said:
Congratulations to Mabertia, Donmakaveli, Kingsley John, Pastor Daniel, Adaoghogho, Davido2016, Sazzy, Ijeree etal on your updates. God will surely perfect the next phases amen.
I use this opportunity to announce that I have the visas and COPRs for me and my family. You all have been wonderful, yes YOU.

All others waiting for one update or the other, rest assured that it is now closer than you waited all along. It will surely come. Amen.
Congratulations. Phase 2 activated.

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
Congratulations to all with positive updates in the house. I'm so waohed by the different testimonies. Can't wait to share mine too*fingerscrossed*. And thanks to everyone that has been giving out useful info. They are being noted and will be used at the appropriate times. God bless us all as we journey on

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everybody.I have been a closet member of this forum since november last year.This group has encouraged me when i was in the dark wood n it seem the process was not going to come to an end.The few times i posted i intentionally ommitted my updates cos i didnt want my situation to discourage people who had not waited as much as i did and again i didnt want people to keep asking about the progress of my journey cos it would have set me into a panic mode and kind of affected my faith.My error was made as a result of an overpayment which was processed.By the time it was discovered,a refund process was set in motion,this took my application process to another department within the embassy,i had to join the refund queue at the commerce department and so on and so forth.If i had known this group earlier on before the payment,i am sure things would have been different.
Anyway,all is history now,to the glory of God,i got my PPR request yesterday,14th of April,2016.My prayers are that God ll fast track all awaiting updates and give as many as are waiting,the grace of patience....surely,it shall end in praise and testimonies in Jesus name,amen.A big congratulations to all canadians in waiting,safe trip and best wishes in your new country.

Updates
Application submitted:Nay,2014
Processed commenced:September,2014
Medical done:February,2015
Refund request sent:June,2015
Re-Medical done:28th of March,2016
COA received:8th of April,2016
PPR request received: 14th of April,2016
Waiting personified, thanks to God almighty who made you and us to rejoice on this day. Wishing you a smooth ride on the rest of the journey

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016

Gentlecanadian

Nov 18, 2015
Christamario said:
Your case is truly a testimony, Congratulations to you and Congratulations to everyone with updates. For everyone still in the waiting room, your testimony will surely come

Thanks again friends....God bless you all

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Gentlecanadian said:
Hi everybody.I have been a closet member of this forum since november last year.This group has encouraged me when i was in the dark wood n it seem the process was not going to come to an end.The few times i posted i intentionally ommitted my updates cos i didnt want my situation to discourage people who had not waited as much as i did and again i didnt want people to keep asking about the progress of my journey cos it would have set me into a panic mode and kind of affected my faith.My error was made as a result of an overpayment which was processed.By the time it was discovered,a refund process was set in motion,this took my application process to another department within the embassy,i had to join the refund queue at the commerce department and so on and so forth.If i had known this group earlier on before the payment,i am sure things would have been different.
Anyway,all is history now,to the glory of God,i got my PPR request yesterday,14th of April,2016.My prayers are that God ll fast track all awaiting updates and give as many as are waiting,the grace of patience....surely,it shall end in praise and testimonies in Jesus name,amen.A big congratulations to all canadians in waiting,safe trip and best wishes in your new country.

Updates
Application submitted:Nay,2014
Processed commenced:September,2014
Medical done:February,2015
Refund request sent:June,2015
Re-Medical done:28th of March,2016
COA received:8th of April,2016
PPR request received: 14th of April,2016
Congratulations. Thanks to God, destiny may be delayed but it can not be denied. Please start packing.. :)

Gentlecanadian

Nov 18, 2015
bolaopemire said:
Waiting personified, thanks to God almighty who made you and us to rejoice on this day. Wishing you a smooth ride on the rest of the journey

Thanks dear.
Please house,i need to ask,which is the IMM 0008 form,i don't want to make any silly mistake again.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Gentlecanadian said:
Thanks dear.
Please house,i need to ask,which is the IMM 0008 form,i don't want to make any silly mistake again.
Click this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

Gentlecanadian

Nov 18, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Congratulations. Thanks to God, destiny may be delayed but it can not be denied. Please start packing.. :)

You can say that again n again,thank you.And I must say again,thank you for starting this forum.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Thanks dear.
if there is no change in your family size you can just write a small note stating no change in family size and as such you don't need to fill the generic form

God win

Sep 13, 2015
Hello house, please I nid help wit dis form IMM08 oooo. This form is refusing to downloaad,av been on it for 2days. Pls anybody have a way out?

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
Christamario said:
My good E-Family, I want to give an information to those who have gotten MR and PPR and those in waiting so everyone can learn and take advantage while still in Nigeria. Although we got our visa's in February, I deliberately fixed our travel date for August to give me enough time to close up some loose ends. While browsing I stumbled on this website
https://secure.settlementonlineprearrival.ca/login/index.php

It is a pre arrival settlement organization funded by the Canadian government. Anyone that has gotten MR or PPR can register and you will be linked with a pre-arrival settlement counselor in your chosen province whom you would have an online webcam meeting to discuss your needs. In my own case she requested for my resume before the meeting and when we had the meeting, she was highly impressed that it was Canadian standard. We talked about my career and skills that I will need to enable me settle in quickly as soon as I land, she also linked me up with a housing agent whom I will start communicating with two months before I land and we discussed a whole lot of stuffs especially things I will need to do while in Nigeria before landing and things I will do as soon as I land. She also registered me for five different pre arrival online courses related to my career and working in Canada, which I have already started with lots of assignments and quizes. She also sent me a 10 page plan of Action of my needs that we discussed.

For everyone who has received their MR and PPR, please do yourself a lot of good and check the link, take advantage of the program before you land, so you don't get confused, I will advise if possible do all the necessary homework in Nigeria before landing.

Cheers and Happy Weekend to all
priceless info! Thanks and God bless...

@Neyobash Thanks megally for today. you are one in a kind.. Be assured that without fail your updates will come in torrents next!

There is ALWAYS a better way with God!