Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
blacky said:
I think its great news that EE processing times is now 15months.FSW 2013--2014 pending applications should be cleared.
EE applicants here no hard feelings please.VOs need some time to work on backlogs.

I agree too jare. Or they can at least attend to both parties simultaneously, not 'entirely abandoning' one group for the other. In any case, let's keep being positive and continue to hope for the best. God will see us all through in his perfect time.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
EE processing time back to 6 months......CIC :eek: :eek: :eek:

Una goodnight blko

Innercircle

Oct 30, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
Awaiting
CalgaryChic said:
EE processing time back to 6 months......CIC :eek: :eek: :eek:

Una goodnight blko

Huh?? Chai! We've suffered sha

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
No we haven't suffered I think its time to start thanking God for our situation and stop the devil from taking our thanks, if they like let them take 60000 Syrians and even reduce ee to 1 week they will process ours in Gods due time.
I'm sure you have not forgotten Gods grace is powerful to speedily locate us believe that when we finally get our PR even where God will place you when you get there will astound you. So cheers brethren we shall all congratulate ourselves sooner than later.

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
tobesky86 said:
Greetings my people!
So we are getting close to leaving for Canada o.
My wife is pregnant and our visa expires in April so we are leaving for Calgary in March. Her due date is in June so we will at least take advantage of the free medical insurance in Alberta.
I am planning to stay for a month to sort out all necessary stuffs and leave back for naija to my job while she will stay and give birth.

Job search from here doesn't seem to be easy at all. Most applications are not even replied to and the first rejection I got last week from over 100 applications I have made gave me hope :).. I was like at least some progress lol.....

Between I heard now that we need to have proof of fund of about 15,000 CAD when arriving for family of 2 dont know how true it is o and we cant even buy CAD in Naija while USD rates are not promising at all :-(
Best of luck to the ones waiting for news!

Congratulations bro,
It seems we are in the same situation, wifey pregnant, though mine due date should be around Sep 5th... Hope the whole of this waiting ending before June Wink Wink Wink so that we can fly out ASAP. Will follow up closely... check your inbox ok?

pwettypwecious

Star Member
May 30, 2015
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/9/2015
Nomination.....
19/2/2015
AOR Received.
nil
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19/2/2015
Med's Request
14/9/2015
Med's Done....
21/9/2015
LANDED..........
By GOD's grace
:D :D :D good morning dear Forumites, have been following the thread quite closely. It turns out I'm pregnant too! I was not expecting it. It was my new year gift. I'm due in early September too
So let's start anoda thread, "COPA members who are pregnant or have pregnant spouses " :p :p :p. Just joking.
. I wonder what the implications of this would have been if I had not done medical? Just wondering o! Wat could be the possible implications. Let God have his way. Am confident that it will end in praise for US ALL.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
pwettypwecious said:
:D :D :D good morning dear Forumites, have been following the thread quite closely. It turns out I'm pregnant too! I was not expecting it. It was my new year gift. I'm due in early September too
So let's start anoda thread, "COPA members who are pregnant or have pregnant spouses " :p :p :p. Just joking.
. I wonder what the implications of this would have been if I had not done medical? Just wondering o! Wat could be the possible implications. Let God have his way. Am confident that it will end in praise for US ALL.
Congratulations on your new year gift. It will end in praise for you and indeed for us all

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Congrats :)
What you normally should do will be to contact the Visa office and inform that you are pregnant or just wait till you get the invitation for medical before contacting them to prevent your application from slowing down.

All the best

pwettypwecious said:

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Pipis husband I pmed you waiting your response.

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
pwettypwecious said:

Heyyy some yagaaa in the house. congrats to you and glad to know about the pregnancy.. Surely the good Lord will do it.
At least we have some humor in the house and good news ahead. Let keep in touch. Some little Canny-Naija babies will soon be born.
Catch yaa

pwettypwecious

Star Member
May 30, 2015
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/9/2015
Nomination.....
19/2/2015
AOR Received.
nil
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19/2/2015
Med's Request
14/9/2015
Med's Done....
21/9/2015
LANDED..........
By GOD's grace
yes o! By God's grace. We should keep in touch . Thanks so much @ tobesky and Thorndike4u
God'll hear our prayers, in Jesus name
Allgrace said:
Heyyy some yagaaa in the house. congrats to you and glad to know about the pregnancy.. Surely the good Lord will do it.
At least we have some humor in the house and good news ahead. Let keep in touch. Some little Canny-Naija babies will soon be born.
Catch yaa

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
pwettypwecious said:
heheheheh you can name d child after ur VO :p :p :p

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
pwettypwecious said:

Awwwwww, Congrats dearie....and congrats to all mothers and fathers to be!!!

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Lolesky said:
Dear forunmites, if what I heard and am thinking is anything to go by, then we might need to wait for a long time or pray very hard to change the situation for better. This has to do with the failing in oil price and invariably affecting employment conditions and loss of job globally. I learnt though not proved that thousand are loosing their jobs monthly due to daily decrease in oil price in Canada, hence the authority feels it does not make a logical sense to bring more people when there are no available jobs for them to secure. I pray this is not a fact, if it was then we need to pray for the condition to change so it can affect us positively in getting our visas on time and able to secure a good job once there. Landed forumites should please confirm this and tell of the employment conditions overthere.
Also note that some people have already lost there job in nigeria......also note that immigrating to canada is more of choosing to have a life for u and ur family because nigeria aint seem to be getting better even as we keep praying and hoping for the best for nigeria.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Henry Chuks said:
...So my bank called me again yesterday...for the 3rd time....twice in NOV...asking if i applied for VISA with the Canadian Embassy....that CIC made contact with them since i used the account for my POF...that its just a general inquiry....that i would be charged 5k....But im a staff of the bank too so charges would be waved....so thats all!

Does this mean MR is on the way?? Dont want to have High BP a second time o! :( :mad:
5k :mad:
So what do banks actually do for customers? they charge customers for everything ........they never charged when UK embassy makes enquiry about account statement so why CIC?
pls what bank is dis?