Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
Hello PH,Damollins, and every other members of the house,
A lady friend of mine is looking at applying for express entry. she is married with two kids but her concern is whether it is possible to add her baby caregiver to the application as they don't bear same name but they are more or less like a family. The baby caregiver is over 18yrs of age.
How is this possible?
detailed explanations required please.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
Ayobunmi05 said:
Good day to all

Congrats to those that have had a form of good news or update from AVO so far.

I had been ofline for a while and am delighted to read so many good news.

Please just to ask how many October applicants have received PPR.

Since my SLU I have not gotten any news from AVO..
Welcome back Ayobunmi05.
We are still taking the chill pills here oooo.
Your PPR will land soon because it will by God's Grace, end in praise for every members...

flashk

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Doc's Request.
16/07/2015 (send bank statements)
Nomination.....
20/01/2015
AOR Received.
24/07/2015 (bank statements sent)
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
trusting and waiting on GOD
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOT MY PORTION O
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi guys please help. My bro inlaw got an email from cic today saying that his application has been refused because they did not receive the additional documents that were requested from him within the time frame given. when in actual fact, he did send them and it was received and signed for before the time elapsed. He is so confused right now, and this is after he had done MR and paid for RPRF o. He has sent the documents back and also raised cse too and also a print out copy of when the initial documents were sent and received. So will like to know what else he can do....pls seniors in the house.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flashk said:
hi guys please help. My bro inlaw got an email from cic today saying that his application has been refused because they did not receive the additional documents that were requested from him within the time frame given. when in actual fact, he did send them and it was received and signed for before the time elapsed. He is so confused right now, and this is after he had done MR and paid for RPRF o. He has sent the documents back and also raised cse too and also a print out copy of when the initial documents were sent and received. So will like to know what else he can do....pls seniors in the house.

The person will have to send them a cover letter explaining that it was sent before the expected time and also provide documentary evidence(s) of this. This will include the tracking details from the carrier, date and time of receipt, and the recipient in Accra.

The person should send all of this using the trailing mail that they sent the refusal letter, send again through a carrier(DHL,UPS, etc) and then raise a CSE. They will definitely respond after confirming all that have been sent and received. Above all, the person must be prayerful at this point.

Cheers!

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flashk said:
Sad as it may sound but I see beams of light in this case. Y? There is incontrovertible evidence that he responded.
The crux of the matter- how eloquent will he be in his response to AVO in his cover letter? He needs to be concise, professional and straight forward and attach all his evidence in his response. I suggest he works with capable seniors like Our dear PH, Gentle Andrew, Kollins, KSA etc to review n review his cover letter.
And above all back it up with prayers, I am very sure he will be fyne and it shall end in praise.

mrs_0

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
Med's Request
09-07-2015 (POf,Salary Acc,PPRF,Police report)
Med's Done....
13-07-2015 (SLU 23-07-2015, TLU 26-08-2015)
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
aduni said:
To God be the Glory. Please have a look at this: Join me to thank almight God.

Date: August 14, 2015

UCI: xxxxxxx

Application: xxxxxxx

Dear Applicant

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

•Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

•Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

•Bank statements from showing salary payments from your company.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Congratulations.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Thank you very much for your response. That is why I love this family.
Ed_b_good said:
Hi canadamyplace, for the proof of funds she should proceed as recommended by GENTLE ANDREW, however she has to be very careful when collecting the info for her children here, because what they are looking for really IS PROOF THE CHILDREN ARE HER'S and not kids she wants to help travel to Canada, so she has to prove to the VO beyond all reasonable doubt that they are hers.

Though the documents collection seems straight forward, she has to be careful about the dates on the documents that they correspond and there are no date breaks in any of the documents. If by chance the birth certificates are dated more than a year after the birth of any of the children, she should provide evidence to explain the cause of the disparity.

Pictures should be chronologically collected and labelled i.e her and her spouse with each and all of the kids from birth to present age. She should include at least 7 pics for each of them and the pics must be the originals not copies. She shouldn't worry about sending them the originals for they will return them back to her when they issue her a pick-up request.

NOTE if her explanation is not satisfactory she and her spouse will be asked to present a DNA test which is not cheap and result in further delays, so she should try and provide as much evidence now as possible to prevent this.

Cheers

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
GENTLEANDREW said:
Thank you very much for your swift response. I really appreciate everyone. I would have responded since but dont have access to internet during the working hours. God bless you.

All the request the person have been provided with are pretty the same thing i got except for the updated bank statement, university transcripts and the primary school enrollment records.. There are no issues at all in as much as the person will simply abide by what they have requested.

The person should get an updated bank statement as requested and it most match the present finance expected for the size of his or her family. The person should explain in clear terms to them the source of any lump sum deposit if there is any on the updated bank statement. I will advise the person not to hastily drop any lump sum at this very critical time to meet up with the requirement except the person can sincerely and genuinely explain why it happened and show clearly its source(s).

The health card stuff is usually the immunization records of the three children. The person should have them or visit their hospital of birth to get the records. Hospital birth certificate too should be easy for the person to obtain if he or she does not have one yet for each child. That will be amazing but can be solved quite easily.

Family photos should also be in their kitty. They can even take some shoots immediately together in their house, at church etc; just to show that they are a family. The person should check past records or their archives for pictures. It will not be wise at this point not to have pictures of you and your family of yester years. They will frown at it. I was privileged to have mine. In fact, it was my face book display picture; myself and the whole of my family. I guess they must have checked my Facebook profile. They do check.

Original birth certificate should not be an issue too. The person can visit the local primary health center that they were given birth to for it if they do not have it already. Again , this is pretty easy to obtain.

They said the baptismal card is if it is available.

If they have been refused visa in the past, they should just say it. It is not really a big deal. They will only check out the reason for the refusal and most times it is for generic reasons. The person should be good if it is not a refusal that has resulted in the person to be inadmissible. They might just have mentioned it too as a caution and the person might not have had any refusal in the past. Just for the person to be sincere.

All the forms they have requested from the person to fill have been submitted before now. The person should dig out what he or she filled the last time and try as much as possible to guide against any form of alteration. They will compare it to check for consistency. If there is the need for updating, the person should go ahead to update and then mention it in a cover letter to them .The person should be pretty fine again.

They need the original masters degree certificate and all associated transcripts with it. Any originals of this nature that they request will most times if not all the times be returned. The person should provide it if he or she has received it yet from his or her higher institution and also mention in a cover letter that it is only one that schools usually issue out. This is like a reminder for them to return after carrying out any background check.

In conclusion, i must say that they are really watching out for this person and his or her family. They have some reservations or doubts about some of these things they have requested if not all the information requested. The person must meticulously present every thing as advised and back it up with a cover letter to explain any grey area(s). They do not agree with somethings. The person should be out rightly truthful and guide seriously against errors. I submitted mine after gathering all they have requested and prayerfully backed it up. It went well.

Cheers!

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
tbaba said:
Kindly send me the details and I will update it
Ok Thanks all.
Updated POF and Salary statement recd on the 17th July, sent on the 31st July and MR on the 10th August done 13th Aug.

Thank you tbaba and God bless.

djdy

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 12, 2014
Med's Request
August 4, 2015
Med's Done....
August 6, 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
29/2/2016 ; resent 16/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/4/2016
Good morning house members
I received MR August 4 and did medicals at IOM Ikeja August 6. I was told that if they dont call me by August 10, it has been sent to AVO.
I just want to ask house members if there is going to be an update in status on my cic account to "MEDICALS RECEIVED "if they have received the completed medicals from IOM.

I havent seen any of such change in status or can i safely assume it has been sent by IOM and received by AVO without a change in status on my account.

Do i need to call or visit IOM Ikeja to reconfirm if it has been truly sent? Or do i need to wait for like another week? I was given a 30day ultimatum to do the medicals oo.

Ur crisp responses are highly valuable.
Happy to you all
God bless.
DjDy

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
djdy said:
I received MR August 4 and did medicals at IOM Ikeja August 6. I was told that if they dont call me by August 10, it has been sent to AVO.
I just want to ask house members if there is going to be an update in status on my cic account to "MEDICALS RECEIVED "if they have received the completed medicals from IOM.

I havent seen any of such change in status or can i safely assume it has been sent by IOM and received by AVO without a change in status on my account.

Do i need to call or visit IOM Ikeja to reconfirm if it has been truly sent? Or do i need to wait for like another week? I was given a 30day ultimatum to do the medicals oo.

Happy to you all
God bless.
DjDy
ECAS is quite unpredictable these days. You would likely receive you second line update which states that :we started processing your application On ...... Medically received might not come up yet. So no worries.

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
djdy said:

Did you send your receipts and required papers via courier and was it received by avo? I think that having that evidence will keep your mind more at peace

Happy to you all
God bless.
DjDy

dalexy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Per: 23-02-2015
Nomination.....
SLU: 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
Additional doc request sept 15
IELTS Request
Additional documents sent Sept 19
Med's Request
x-08-2015 iJn
Interview........
NA by God's grace
Passport Req..
x-09-2014 iJn
VISA ISSUED...
Amen
LANDED..........
Amen
djdy said:

Happy to you all
God bless.
DjDy

Did you send your receipts and required papers via courier and was it received by avo? I think that having that evidence will keep your mind more at peace

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Twas a relatively quiet week for this group.
Hope next week brings us more relief as I also expect my MR.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Major said:
Twas a relatively quiet week for this group.
Hope next week brings us more relief as I also expect my MR.
We hope so ooooo