+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers connect here

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hi everyone I have joined this forum/thread hoping for some advice.

I am an electrically biased dual a skilled engineer currently working in the food industry and have been for almost 10 years. I work in the UK currently.

I am looking to work in Canada but have limited time to get it sorted as I turn 31 on 12th November. The age limit is for a successful application is 30 I gather.

I have got so far with a company called Allianca Visas who have said they can get me one for the price of £420 plus another £150 for a permit.

I thought this sounded quite steep so have looked into it myself but have only got so far on the application as I am not sure which permit I need? I think I need a LIMA permit but not sure. I don't have a job secured yet either.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks Mark
Hello Mr. Mark,

I have similar interest what you have said.
Looking at the same intention, I think you need to be in Canada to get an face to face interview.

I have applied canadian private companies a thousand times and did not get any response other than excuse. Its just bullshit wasting of time!

People says " there will be 1% chance if any well stublished company feel interest to relocate you". LIMA is highly expensive and kind of impossible to get.

If you are citizen of UK, there might be some chances since EU laws are applicable.

Never trust any phone calls those who are asking 420 euro to process your file. All are fraud and fake indeed!

Last edited:

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear All,

Can anyone help me to do the assessment of my degree through WES.

I have done my bachelors in Electronics engineering BTEC from JNTU University (Hyderbad)

I have many memos. Such as, pass, fail and absent memos do I have to send all fail and absent memos as well or only passed memos ?

Please let me know.

and what I have to inform to Universtiy to send trancripts for which memos all passed memos or fail and absent memos as well.

Please suggest.

Thank You

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Mr. Mark,

I have similar interest what you have said.
Looking at the same intention, I think you need to be in Canada to get an face to face interview.

I have applied canadian private companies a thousand times and did not get any response other than excuse. Its just bullshit wasting of time!

People says " there will be 1% chance if any well stublished company feel interest to relocate you". LIMA is highly expensive and kind of impossible to get.

If you are citizen of UK, there might be some chances since EU laws are applicable.

Never trust any phone calls those who are asking 420 euro to process your file. All are fraud and fake indeed!
Hi thanks for the reply worth knowing. I work for Nestle who are obviously a global company so I think a move abroad with them is the way forward wherever that may be. I would feel unsecured moving somewhere so far from home without a secure job. And I think you would be very lucky to move to an area in Canada and chance upon a job even 100 miles from where you've relocated to! Shame it's difficult because I think travelling and working in other countries and cultures is good for everyone.

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hi thanks for the reply worth knowing. I work for Nestle who are obviously a global company so I think a move abroad with them is the way forward wherever that may be. I would feel unsecured moving somewhere so far from home without a secure job. And I think you would be very lucky to move to an area in Canada and chance upon a job even 100 miles from where you've relocated to! Shame it's difficult because I think travelling and working in other countries and cultures is good for everyone.
"Nestle " is one of the oldest company in the world. If I were you, I would strongly keep that position more than 10 years. Now a days getting well matched "proffessional job" is offcourse tought anywhere. I am living a country other than my motherland for 8 years. It does not matter which country you are living, career development needs time and effort! Migrating to Canada would be easy but keep in mind that you have to wait 5/10 years for good settlement ! Canada will accept you as a " fresher" or sometime as " Alien".