Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
kakarotson said:
its true, i verified it with my relatives in canada and its on RECESSION.

the good this is electrical trades are not affected...we are safe...

Im done with medicals and waiting for PPR (hopefully).
Thanks for the info.
May I ask from what province(s) in Canada are your relatives?

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Thanks, for the guidance.
My husband asked the employer is there anything needed from us, but he said that lawyer is taking the procedure.
BUT...I read in this forum that a license is needed, so I just wanted to ask u guys, I did not want to be annoying to the employer.

Thank u very much.
Sorry, if I was boring ;D

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
runaway982 said:
Thanks, for the guidance.
My husband asked the employer is there anything needed from us, but he said that lawyer is taking the procedure.
BUT...I read in this forum that a license is needed, so I just wanted to ask u guys, I did not want to be annoying to the employer.

Thank u very much.
Sorry, if I was boring ;D
please read here...

Engineers Canada exists to support its constituent associations.
http://www.engineerscanada.ca/constituent-associations

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
blindvia , I am familiar with these associations which issue licenses required for engineers. However, science my husband has no experience as an engineer in Canada can not obtain this license.

Nevertheless, the company that wants to hire him, point out in the agreement that there are two years to obtain this license, and during that time to work as a apprentice.

Muhammed23

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Hi guys,

I need a small help regarding my case.

we had a baby now who was not included during the application ans she is now 2 months old.

I haven't inform the London Visa office yet. Hopefully by tomorrow I will send them the required doc. ( Got delay due to Birth Registration )

But today morning I received an email from the office which is mentioned below.

"Dear Sir/ Madam,
This refers to the application number given in the subject line of this email.
We require the following within 5 days of the date of this email for further processing of this application.
-Please complete and return the attached Immigrant Summary Form for you and your spouse. Please provide ALL addresses with post codes where you have lived since your arrival in the UK.
You can submit the updated forms by email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
RIH
Program Assistant
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
United Kingdom
SW1Y 5BJ"

Do you guys think I will have a potential problem if I let them know now that we had a baby.

Or I just should send the document first via the 'Case Specific Enquiry' web page and then send the reply to the above email.

Please share your view as this will help me to act promptly.

Thanks in advance.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi Seniors and Friends,

Good day. I am wondering if someone could help my questions as per below. :D

1) To work as NOC 2133, Electronics and Electrical Engineers in Vancouver, British Columbia, do we need to have license or need to be P.Eng?

2) If no need to have License or P.Eng, how is the pay for non-licensed?

3) Did anyone has experience to apply P.Eng at British Columbia? Can share Practice Exam Experience, buy study materials for Ethic and law, and how is the experience to register Ethic and Law Seminar?

4) How do you prepare for Practice Exam? As my P.Eng application is currently under review with APEG in BC, let me know any knowledge and experience. I am applying before I permenantly immigrate to Vancouver on Feb, 2016 from Singapore. I will be temporary visit to vancouver on 28th Sept,2015 to complete our landing and apply SIN.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your valuable answer.

Best Regards,
Myat

mdazhar205

Jan 11, 2016
blindvia said:
please read here...

Engineers Canada exists to support its constituent associations.

Hi,

I am working as a electrical engineer and i have 8 years of experience in construction. kindly let me know for which province in canada i am elegible for. Is it ok if i am filing for express entry and how would i have to start my process. waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi anyone taking P.Eng (Electrical) on coming march 2016 at APEGBC? I am going to take practice exam for electrical. Now reading two reference books. Thanks and let me know someone who is going to take practice exam. Thanks.

Myat

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
myat said:
Hi anyone taking P.Eng (Electrical) on coming march 2016 at APEGBC? I am going to take practice exam for electrical. Now reading two reference books. Thanks and let me know someone who is going to take practice exam. Thanks.

Myat
can u share plz ur expereince letter...plz email at adeel.ahmed118@gmail.com

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Sir, I need you support for NOC selection.

My Degree: Electrical & Eletronics Enineering and want to apply for Manitoba oversears skilled program,

I studied the duties of NOC 2133 as given on CIC weside.

1) My duties(3.0 years exp) of Electrical Equipment/System Installation are clearly falling under NOC 2133. I don't have any doubt. I know these falls under 2133.

2) My duties(Current 1.5 years exp) in telecommunication industry as RF engineer(Duties: Operation & Maintenance of Wireless telecommunication or Radio Equipment/system like BTS, ENOD B, RRH ect)), I don't know whether these will fall under NOC 2133 or not? ......

My Doubts:
a) NOC 2133: There is mentioned many times Electrical & Electronics Equipment and systems like installation and operation of Electrical & Electronics Equipment and systems , Investigate failure of Electrical & Electronics Equipment and systems …. I don’t have any doubt on electrical equipment and systems, but I have doubt on ELECTRONICS euipment………………I don’t know which kind of these ELECTRONICS equipment are mentioned in NOC 2133… Logically Telecom or Wireless Radio Equipment are also electronic equipment…….these equipment also called electronic communications equipment as per link below. Cell site means telecom tower……

b) NOC 2133: It is also mentioned some words like Electronic communications , instrumentations, and control system, equipment and components. I am in doubt whether yellow highlight word include the telecom industry. I mean telecommunication equipment also.

c) NOC 2147(Computer and telecommunication Hardware Engineer): It is mentioned some titles like Telecommunication engineer, Wireless communications engineer, Telecommunication hardware engineer, all the duties seems very closely to hardware something…...

d) I need to show 4 or more years of experience in last five years to get the 75 points of experience….If I apply in NOC 2133 only in EOI, then I submit the reference letters at the time of application, Now, if case officer feels that my 1.5 years experience does not match with 2133, then he may reject my application due to OVER CLAIMED POINTS……Can they do like this or not?

e) Can I apply in both NOC 2133 + 2147? If yes, then how to apply in two NOC?

f) Will they count experience only ‘’Number OF YEARS exp IN LAST FIVE YEARS IN INTENDED OCCUPATION’’…..In this case, My Intended occupation will be Electrical & Electronics Engineer and 3.5 years of experience in last five years. Means only points for 3 years exp.

porosh17

Jan 31, 2017
Hi there,

I am interested on Rural and Northern Immigration program 2019. I want to apply from outside of Canada.

According to www.canada.ca a job offer is must and from any of 11 community and you have to get a recomendation also.

Now for my case, my NOC code is 2133.
That is Electronics/Electrical Engineer position.

The requirment is as follows..

[1]A bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in an appropriate related engineering discipline is required.
[2]A master's or doctoral degree in a related engineering discipline may be required.

[3]Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).

[4]Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
[5]Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is offered by the Canada Green Building Council and may be required by some employers.

I have a bachelor degree in Physics and a masters degree in Electrical Engineering. But number 3 and 5 options are absent in my profile.

Having nearly 8 years of experience in Electronics, Electrical hardware areas.

Am I eligible in terms of NOC in this program?

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks.

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone I have joined this forum/thread hoping for some advice.

I am an electrically biased dual a skilled engineer currently working in the food industry and have been for almost 10 years. I work in the UK currently.

I am looking to work in Canada but have limited time to get it sorted as I turn 31 on 12th November. The age limit is for a successful application is 30 I gather.

I have got so far with a company called Allianca Visas who have said they can get me one for the price of £420 plus another £150 for a permit.

I thought this sounded quite steep so have looked into it myself but have only got so far on the application as I am not sure which permit I need? I think I need a LIMA permit but not sure. I don't have a job secured yet either.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks Mark