+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers connect here

janetnotarte

Jan 21, 2015
Hi fellow NOC 2133 Applicant!
Any recent update?

Our application was received last Dec 10 but no info as of today.
Still praying and hoping for the best.

kakarotson

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 - 09 - 2014
Doc's Request.
15 - 09 - 2014
Nomination.....
03 - 02 - 2015
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
submitted with application band 6.5
Med's Request
22 - 07 -2015
Med's Done....
20 - 08 - 2015
Interview........
Thank GOD its waived
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
THANK TO GOD!!!
LANDED..........
2016 definitely!
janetnotarte said:
Hi fellow NOC 2133 Applicant!
Any recent update?

Our application was received last Dec 10 but no info as of today.
Still praying and hoping for the best.
dont worry your turn will come!

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Has any one posted an email enquiry to CIC towards end of Dec of Early Jan?

we may get some news in that case???

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I am 1st Dec applicant & I had asked CIC. They said they don't have it in their records. They said:" it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted"

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Ravish Fatima said:
I am 1st Dec applicant & I had asked CIC. They said they don't have it in their records. They said:" it may be in the queue for initial processing. You may wish to submit a status inquiry in 2-3 weeks, and a further search can be conducted
When did you got the reply from CIC? because that could mean till that time 2133 wasn't capped

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bhaibhai said:
When did you got the reply from CIC? because that could mean till that time 2133 wasn't capped
I got it today

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
danielpuma said:
What did you ask exactly to CIC?
I simply asked status of my application, provided my Name, DOB, Passport Number & date of receiving application.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Ravish Fatima said:
I got it today
I guess it means that 2133 is not yet capped because in that case they would have it on the system with cut-off date and mostly reply would have been something like "the cap reached for app received on so and so date and you will received you app back in some weeks".

I personally see it is a positive sign...

ahmed_2003

Nov 28, 2014
I guess Ravish Fatima is talking about calling to cic. Cause there they asked these information to trace. But they could not able provide any information about fsw 2014

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
ahmed_2003 said:
I guess Ravish Fatima is talking about calling to cic. Cause there they asked these information to trace. But they could not able provide any information about fsw 2014
Well, from the text it seems that its a reply to email.

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ahmed_2003 said:
No I emailed them & they replied via email.

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
Hi friends!

What is the latest Per date that has receives MR?
Please advise

Thanks

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Hi guys,

Just want to share you this about NOC 1111, Nov 19 applicant who received an email that their NOC already capped.
Last CIC update below:
Number of applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap = 554
Pending applications (Complete applications waiting for MI Acceptance Review) = 377

janeloveeasy said:
Someone suggested me to posted this. ....I received the email today.

Unbelievable !. I applied NOV 19,2014. DD Jan-21,2015...

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The type of work permit you hold does not meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2)a or the exemption requirements of Regulation 82(2)b of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

There is a limited list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also a revised annual limit on the number of FSW applications that can be considered for processing. Between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015, a maximum of 25,500 new complete applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Worker Class, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing per 12-month period. The maximum of 25,500 complete applications is allocated as follows:
1. a maximum of 25 000 applications will be considered for processing under an occupation list stream. Within the 25 000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 applications submitted for each eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year; and
2. a maximum of 500 applications will be considered for processing under a PhD student/graduate stream each year.

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 1111, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 1,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1111 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you are a candidate under the Ph. D stream, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on 01May 2014 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions
(a)
establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b)
establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;
(c)
setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and
(d)
providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within 16 to 20 weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within 16 to 20 weeks.

xclusive13

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
Hi Folks,

I received AOR from Colombo Visa Office today, 13th Feb 2015

Visa Office selected in app: NDVO
App Rcv date: 9th Oct 2014
CC: 18th Dec 2014
PER: 15th Jan 2015
NOC 2133

Anybody who's file has been transferred to Colombo Visa Office?

Can you help me the typical timeline of Colombo visa office?