+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
sbcanada said:
i informed my past and present boss's about the possible en-query but still no news about that. i didnt get any reply of my CSE.
Same here brother. May almighty ALLAH bless us & give us good news soon....

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
HELLO EVERYONE...

LAST AND FINAL UPDATE

Received PR cards for me and my husband on Feb 27th Alhumdullilah.

So here is our Application Timeline:

06 Jun 2013: Application reached Nova Scotia
27 Aug 2013: Received PER
10 Sep 2013: Received AOR
24 Mar 2014: Received additional document request
27 Oct 2014: Received medical req, RPRF, passport req
13 Nov 2014: Submitted all docs to VFS
14 Dec 2014: Received passports from VFS with maple leaf stamp
06 Jan 2015: Landed in Toronto
27 Feb 2015: Received PR cards via mail

May everyone get their good news soon insha Allah. And if anyone needs any assistance you can msg me here or send me pm...I will try to keep in touch and follow up on this forum :)

Thank you everyone for your support and let's all become Canadian soon insha Allah

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniaShoeb said:
HELLO EVERYONE...

LAST AND FINAL UPDATE

May everyone get their good news soon insha Allah. And if anyone needs any assistance you can msg me here or send me pm...I will try to keep in touch and follow up on this forum :)

Thank you everyone for your support and let's all become Canadian soon insha Allah
Congratulations! God Bless!

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniaShoeb said:
HELLO EVERYONE...

LAST AND FINAL UPDATE

Hi Dear,

Happy to know about your PR card and your smooth process until now.
Hope you will not feel bother from us about your help in future. :) :) :)
Much appreciated your support on this.

Wish you all the best and happy life in Canada.

Meet with you soon there.. ;D ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SoniaShoeb said:
HELLO EVERYONE...

LAST AND FINAL UPDATE

Thats nice Apuu...:)

+1 for updating us regularly.....:)

God bless us all....

GJEJ

May 13, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I just want to know for those who are currently living in Singapore and have applied for FSWP 2013, does the SGVO send the PPR through email or normal mail .

Because i have applied through an representative and all this while my representative's mailing address will be shown in the ECAS page, but today i saw my mailing address in the ECAS page.

so is it a sign that my PPR is on the way as my ECAS does not show any 4th line.

Please advise

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
GJEJ said:
Hi Seniors,

I just want to know for those who are currently living in Singapore and have applied for FSWP 2013, does the SGVO send the PPR through email or normal mail .

Because i have applied through an representative and all this while my representative's mailing address will be shown in the ECAS page, but today i saw my mailing address in the ECAS page.

so is it a sign that my PPR is on the way as my ECAS does not show any 4th line.

Please advise

Brother,

Actually ans is no...

Please check the below post:

Just For an ack regarding ECAS:

Seems CIC has added one field on application online status (ECAS). They are now showing Home address and Mailing address (If both address is not same) on top of the webpage. Its a good update....

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

This is for your information. So no need to worry for this. I guess many of u have similar changes on the ECAS...:)

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Congratulations!!! Please keep in touch!

SoniaShoeb said:
HELLO EVERYONE...

LAST AND FINAL UPDATE

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SoniaShoeb said:
HELLO EVERYONE...

LAST AND FINAL UPDATE

congratulations. All the best :)

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
[size=10pt]Landing Experience[/size]

Dear all, sorry for the delay in sharing my landing experience with you. I will make it very short to focus on the important part that you should know.

Well, our flight was Dragon Air and Cathay Pacific that costs us around 72K taka per person from Dhaka to Toronto. We were allowed 2 pcs of luggage each 23 Kg, and one laptop bag and another hand bag upto 5 KG (but they are ok upto 7 to 10 kg, as they allowed me).

Our flight was at 2am on 25 th feb and we reached airport around 11 pm. I was worried about the foreign currency I had with me, what i did was placed the canadian currency along with my other pile of documents. Please be informed that from the money exchange agent you can only endorse upto 1000 usd, and from the banks you can endorse upto 5000 usd. i just endorsed 1K usd and carried the rest of canadian dollars with me. they scanned my luggage and bags in airport and everything was fine. One important thing you should know, the person at the counter take weight of our laptop bag as well which they normally never do (first time in my life it happened). my luggage were each 25kg and i knew they will be ok with it.

we left for Hong Kong which is supposed to be a 4 hour flight but our aircraft reached within 3:30 hour. the hong kong airport has free wifi and you can use it to make calls via Skype, viber, etc. From hong kong we started for Toronto which was approx. 15 hour flight. after arriving to Toronto, you can again use free wifi to make calls right after getting out of the aircraft. At customs, the lady did not even want see our declaration for the goods accompanying, rather she asked for declaration of goods that will follow. ( I followed Qorax's post, that was reposted by Ashif bhai to create the declaration). for jewellery items, it is important take print of the pictures to be very specific with them. within 5mins our customs was done and we are out. :)

Hope this helps!!! And lets pray for each other so that we all achieve success asap!!!

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Congratulations Bhai.....and thanks for sharing your experience...wonderful description. Please keep in touch and we will be expecting more posting like this from you :p

mrahman said:
[size=10pt]Landing Experience[/size]

Dear all, sorry for the delay in sharing my landing experience with you. I will make it very short to focus on the important part that you should know.

Well, our flight was Dragon Air and Cathay Pacific that costs us around 72K taka per person from Dhaka to Toronto. We were allowed 2 pcs of luggage each 23 Kg, and one laptop bag and another hand bag upto 5 KG (but they are ok upto 7 to 10 kg, as they allowed me).

Our flight was at 2am on 25 th feb and we reached airport around 11 pm. I was worried about the foreign currency I had with me, what i did was placed the canadian currency along with my other pile of documents. Please be informed that from the money exchange agent you can only endorse upto 1000 usd, and from the banks you can endorse upto 5000 usd. i just endorsed 1K usd and carried the rest of canadian dollars with me. they scanned my luggage and bags in airport and everything was fine. One important thing you should know, the person at the counter take weight of our laptop bag as well which they normally never do (first time in my life it happened). my luggage were each 25kg and i knew they will be ok with it.

we left for Hong Kong which is supposed to be a 4 hour flight but our aircraft reached within 3:30 hour. the hong kong airport has free wifi and you can use it to make calls via Skype, viber, etc. From hong kong we started for Toronto which was approx. 15 hour flight. after arriving to Toronto, you can again use free wifi to make calls right after getting out of the aircraft. At customs, the lady did not even want see our declaration for the goods accompanying, rather she asked for declaration of goods that will follow. ( I followed Qorax's post, that was reposted by Ashif bhai to create the declaration). for jewellery items, it is important take print of the pictures to be very specific with them. within 5mins our customs was done and we are out. :)

Hope this helps!!! And lets pray for each other so that we all achieve success asap!!!

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
By the grace of allmighty I received MR+ PCC R + NWS + Permanent residence fee etc. Thank you everyone.

Dear Ashif, I have a confusion, to whom i will make the DD? what will be the currency? to what address i will send my document (by courier)

I desparately need your advice.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbcanada said:
By the grace of allmighty I received MR+ PCC R + NWS + Permanent residence fee etc. Thank you everyone.

Dear Ashif, I have a confusion, to whom i will make the DD? what will be the currency? to what address i will send my document (by courier)

Congratulations!

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
DD will be issued for RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA if you make the payment in CAD

sbcanada said: