07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
faroquex said:
I did the medical one month before but no third line on ECAS. Very difficult to understand how SGVO works :)
--------------
contact your doc. may be they need some additional tests.
is it wahab?

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
ruhee said:
--------------
contact your doc. may be they need some additional tests.
is it wahab?
ur update???

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Got an email from CPC-Ottawa VO for wife's 2014 application:

Dear XXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We notice that you have another Permanent Resident application in progress with Singapore Office, and we would like to know if you wish to withdraw the application at CPC-Ottawa or if you wish to continue.
If we do not receive an answer within 30 days from the date of this email, we shall assume that you wish to continue your application.

This is just for ur information guys...:)

She got PER on 30th Nov 14.

I am not gonna respond if I am not going to rcv my PPR from SG between this time....:)

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
kmkamal said:
Did you contact with the Medical Examination Center? I did my medical at DR. Wahab's clinic I have seen a man whose medical examination was done before but his ecas not updated. When he noticed this, the people on that center told him there are few doubts about the test reports.
Thanks for all replies. I checked already with my doctor. They sent the result 4/5 days after the test. So this is not the issue. I did the medical exam in UAE.
They also received all requested document as well as RFPR fee two weeks before. No update of anything yet. May be beginning of another long wait.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Dear XXXX:

We notice that you have another Permanent Resident application in progress with Singapore Office, and we would like to know if you wish to withdraw the application at CPC-Ottawa or if you wish to continue.
If we do not receive an answer within 30 days from the date of this email, we shall assume that you wish to continue your application.

I am not gonna respond if I am not going to rcv my PPR from SG between this time....:)
Congratulation!!! Just in time...........
Hope within a month you will receive PPR.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
For those whom are planning for landing shortly:

Please check below qorax's post:

For all those landing soon and asking about the B4 Forms Here is some Qorax wisdom.

Goods to Follow List &/or Goods Accompanying List
How to Fill them...

ASSUMPTIONS/PROLOGUE:
a) The form B4A is an extension of the form B4 [which is the main one to file]. Writing the B4A is a similarly daunting task, thus can be avoided. I didn't.
b) As the form B4 contains 'only' 8 rows to fill the goods/items, use only 8 groups of things. How? Explained later.

WHAT U SHOULD CARRY?
U should make 2 copies of the form B4. One for the 'Goods Accompanying' & one for the 'Goods to Follow'. Alongwith the attachments. What's that? Here u go...

STEP-1:
a) Group all similar items into one list & thus make 8 lists.
b) Type these groups in Excel Sheets* [separate for each group]. Title each Sheet. And a Page No.
c) Enlist the Columns as: Sl.No | Item Description | Qty | Value (CAD) |
d) Total the Value, of each Excel Sheet.
e) Take printouts of each Excel Sheet in A4 size paper [2 copies].

*Eg. 1.Electronics, 2.Jewelries, 3.Clothing & Personal Effects, 4.Books & DVDs, 5.Gadgets & Mobile Phones, 6.Cutlery & Utensils, 7.Home Decorations & Murals AND 8.Linens & Drapers. [the Title Heading can vary as per your choice & requirement]

STEP-2:
a) Place all jewelry in Groups* & click Pictures [Must, else they'll not be accepted].
b) Title each Sheet. And put a Page No.
c) Take printouts of each Jewelry Group in A4 size paper [2 copies].
d) Make an Excel Sheet, for the Summary of the Jewelry Sheets. And place a Value against each group.
e) Total the Excel Sheet Value, in the end.

*Eg. 1.Rings, 2.Bangles & Bracelets, 3.Chains & Necklaces, 4.Cummerbunds, 5.Diamond Sets, 6.Ear-Rings & Pendants, 7.Head-Bands & Chokers etc. (each in one group/sheet). [the Title Heading can vary as per your choice & requirement]

STEP-3: [Major Step]
a) Fill-out the form B4, as per the 8 Title Headings AND write the Total Value of each Excel Sheet.
b) Make a box [by hand] at the End of the 8 rows' Value Column. Write the Total Value* of the Goods.
c) For the Name field, write the PA's name.
d) For the Importer's Address, write the Canadian Address.
e) For the Country of Export, write your Home Country's Name.
f) For the Goods to Follow BOX [below the list rows], "Tick" it.
g) At Page-2 of the form B4, "Tick" the Newcomer BOX.
h) Bottom of the Page-2, Sign, Date [the day of Landing] & Location [write your Landing POE's name].

*U must write the Total Value of the entire goods, as that's needed by the CBSA to log on their system.

STEP-4:
a) Print-it out [on regular A4 sheets], both pages [1 & 2] separately.
b) Take 2 printouts [one for the CBSA & one for U, with their Stamp, Sign & Date].
c) Staple all the Excel Sheets & the Jewelry Sheets, into each form B4.

NOTE:
1. Do not forget to take 2 printouts of each form B4 and its attachments. One will be kept by them.
2. Do not forget to take pics of the Jewelry. Else, they'll not accept it*.
3. Do not forget to get it stamped on landing. Sometimes the BSO doesn't ask. It's our prerogative.

*In that case they'll ask u to get it by email & visit the airport the next day for stamping your B4. Though it can be done, but u get into unnecessary hassles, time & effort. And u just have 24 hrs to do so. Which is an avoidable tension. Isn't it?

WHERE TO FIND THE FORM?
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

Hope that helped.
Qorax

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From_BD said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Received PP+COPR for all of my Family Members. Thanks to everyone for your wishes.

I wish everyone will get this very soon.
[/size][/size]
Congrats!

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
ziafsw said:
ur update???
its a long story.
waiting.

ashif_eee said:

Dear XXXX:

you will received it soon InshaAllah...

MSISLAM

Jan 20, 2015
Advise please Re: FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

Dear colleagues,
My FSW application was received by CIC on June 24, 2013 and I received online update that 'the visa office started processing my application on Oct 30, 2014.
As I have not received medical request yet, I wonder whether other 2013 applicants of SGVO/you are going through the similar awaiting anxiousness.

Since case specific inquiry takes time (although I have submitted one in December), do you suggest me to do GCMS? If so, how authentic/reliable gcmsfile.com is? Any alternative ideas???

With very best wishes for all,

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Advise please Re: FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

MSISLAM said:
Dear colleagues,
My FSW application was received by CIC on June 24, 2013 and I received online update that 'the visa office started processing my application on Oct 30, 2014.
As I have not received medical request yet, I wonder whether other 2013 applicants of SGVO/you are going through the similar awaiting anxiousness.

Since case specific inquiry takes time (although I have submitted one in December), do you suggest me to do GCMS? If so, how authentic/reliable gcmsfile.com is? Any alternative ideas???

With very best wishes for all,

Vaia,

Yes go for a GCMS....And many of the applicant went for this organization....:)

Let us know any update if u have ...:)

Jan 8, 2015
fsw 2013 applicants

i have received 2nd line on my status on Oct 27. since then no news.what should i do??should i do my GCMS now or wait.I am an bengali applicant and applied on 09-07-2013.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: fsw 2013 applicants

shahriar shantunu said:
i have received 2nd line on my status on Oct 27. since then no news.what should i do??should i do my GCMS now or wait.I am an bengali applicant and applied on 09-07-2013.

Good to see more BD FSW13 applicants...!!!

Though GCMS is not an option to communicate/expedite our file....

But u may apply and check the status of ur file....Whether there is any missing communication happened (like my MR) or not....

So yes, u can go for the GCMS vaia...

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniaShoeb said:
LANDING FORMALITIES TORONTO

Hello everyone...we have officially landed in Toronto yesterday Alhumdullilah! So I am going to share my experience on all landing formalities...this might be a big msg so if you are interested then please read on...

1. We went to Toronto from New York on air canada. On the plane they gave us a declaration form. In that form we declared all the cash money we took.

2. After landing in Toronto Pearson int airport, we went and stood on the visitors immigration line. From there the immigration officer saw our passports and COPRs and send us to another immigration office behind the main immigration.

3. In the immigration office we went to an immigration officer and again submitted our copr/passport/declaration form. The officer was really nice and friendly...asked a couple of questions and did all the formalities and made us sign the COPRs. Then he kept the COPR copy with our pictures and gave us the other COPR copy without pics. He also asked for a Canadian address and said the PR cards will be mailed there in 6-8weeks. Then we were directed towards the baggage claim.

4. After collecting our baggage, we went to the customs office. As first time immigrants we are entitled to bring any goods (including a car) free of tax provided we used them for a minimum of 6 months. So at the customs office we were given another goods declaration form where we write a list of all goods that we plan to bring to canada at a later date and it's approximate value. So we put in all household items and electronics in the list and the guy gave us a copy that we need to show customs when our goods arrive. The customs guy also wanted to see the money that we declared in the previous declaration form.

5. From there we went straight out towards the exit. The overall process was really smooth and hassle free and the immigration officers were really nice, friendly and helpful.

Some tips:

- Because our flight was delayed we landed in Toronto at 9pm at night. However it was an advantage as the immigration office was completely empty so we did not face any lines anywhere. And the office is open 24/7 so even if you have a flight that lands at night...that should be fine.

- fill out a lot of items in the declaration form as everything is tax free first time. So even if you don't plan to bring the stuff, there is no harm in pre declaring. If you bring goods without declaration you need to pay tax on them.

- get a SIN registered as soon as you land. The SIN number is social insurance number and you will need this number everywhere even to open bank account. You can get SIN number at the airport. If the airport office is closed then you can open it at any Service Canada office in Toronto. You will need your passport and COPR to open.

Hope this info helps!
THANKS A LOT.......

Abrar.abyan

farhana adel

Jan 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
28/01/2015
AOR Received.
12 /03/15
Re: fsw 2013 applicants

shahriar shantunu said:
congratulations

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Finally after 14.5 months of waiting, I've been granted Australian PR (Visa 189) on January 16, the Golden Mail was in my Inbox Friday morning....

My Timelines are:

IELTS - April 2013
ACS - September 2013
Lodged 189 - October 28, 2013 [Developer Programmer with 65 Points]
Meds and PCC Submitted - Around Mid December, 2013

Grant - 16 January, 2015
IED - 10 March, 2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But Absolutely no news whatsoever from SGVO ....