03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
raz002vp said:
I have collected our passports from Vfs today, And it was the end of long waiting. Firstly I like to thank my Allah for blessing me. Then I want to acknowledge my wife and Parent for their support and courage the have given me through the entire Journey. Also to mention all the forum members who were always with me and made my patience easy and smooth. Thank you.
Congrats Bhai... :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz002vp said:
I have collected our passports from Vfs today, And it was the end of long waiting. Firstly I like to thank my Allah for blessing me. Then I want to acknowledge my wife and Parent for their support and courage the have given me through the entire Journey. Also to mention all the forum members who were always with me and made my patience easy and smooth. Thank you.
First of all Big Congrats Bhai!! for this achievement for you...

Though you applied it in 2013 by 28 months processing time from SIN visa office and now it has reduced timing from 28 months to 8 months (AVG in 2014) by smooth with patience journey. Your total timing was one and half years.

We hope you will wish us who are still in this journey to achieve the target.

Well done!!!

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi all.... has any one got PCC request after getting PER... after how many days did visa office asked for it ??

thanks

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz002vp said:
Congratulations!!! Hope for the best of your arrival in Canada.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naush135 said:
hi all.... has any one got PCC request after getting PER... after how many days did visa office asked for it ??

thanks
You have to go a long way.....

1. PER
2. AOR (depends on visa office)
3. Medical Request and RPRF fee+PCC

It is totally uncertain. If God wishes then it will happen in next three months or less...or more...........

Niv

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Today i applied for GCMS by gcmsnotes.com.... will get it on 21st Feb...... hope for the best ..

Applied for CSE on 29th Dec, but no reply.... :(

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
LANDING FORMALITIES TORONTO

Hello everyone...we have officially landed in Toronto yesterday Alhumdullilah! So I am going to share my experience on all landing formalities...this might be a big msg so if you are interested then please read on...

1. We went to Toronto from New York on air canada. On the plane they gave us a declaration form. In that form we declared all the cash money we took.

2. After landing in Toronto Pearson int airport, we went and stood on the visitors immigration line. From there the immigration officer saw our passports and COPRs and send us to another immigration office behind the main immigration.

3. In the immigration office we went to an immigration officer and again submitted our copr/passport/declaration form. The officer was really nice and friendly...asked a couple of questions and did all the formalities and made us sign the COPRs. Then he kept the COPR copy with our pictures and gave us the other COPR copy without pics. He also asked for a Canadian address and said the PR cards will be mailed there in 6-8weeks. Then we were directed towards the baggage claim.

4. After collecting our baggage, we went to the customs office. As first time immigrants we are entitled to bring any goods (including a car) free of tax provided we used them for a minimum of 6 months. So at the customs office we were given another goods declaration form where we write a list of all goods that we plan to bring to canada at a later date and it's approximate value. So we put in all household items and electronics in the list and the guy gave us a copy that we need to show customs when our goods arrive. The customs guy also wanted to see the money that we declared in the previous declaration form.

5. From there we went straight out towards the exit. The overall process was really smooth and hassle free and the immigration officers were really nice, friendly and helpful.

Some tips:

- Because our flight was delayed we landed in Toronto at 9pm at night. However it was an advantage as the immigration office was completely empty so we did not face any lines anywhere. And the office is open 24/7 so even if you have a flight that lands at night...that should be fine.

- fill out a lot of items in the declaration form as everything is tax free first time. So even if you don't plan to bring the stuff, there is no harm in pre declaring. If you bring goods without declaration you need to pay tax on them.

- get a SIN registered as soon as you land. The SIN number is social insurance number and you will need this number everywhere even to open bank account. You can get SIN number at the airport. If the airport office is closed then you can open it at any Service Canada office in Toronto. You will need your passport and COPR to open.

Hope this info helps!

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniaShoeb said:

Hello everyone...we have officially landed in Toronto yesterday Alhumdullilah! So I am going to share my experience on all landing formalities...this might be a big msg so if you are interested then please read on...

1. We went to Toronto from New York on air canada. On the plane they gave us a declaration form. In that form we declared all the cash money we took.

2. After landing in Toronto Pearson int airport, we went and stood on the visitors immigration line. From there the immigration officer saw our passports and COPRs and send us to another immigration office behind the main immigration.

3. In the immigration office we went to an immigration officer and again submitted our copr/passport/declaration form. The officer was really nice and friendly...asked a couple of questions and did all the formalities and made us sign the COPRs. Then he kept the COPR copy with our pictures and gave us the other COPR copy without pics. He also asked for a Canadian address and said the PR cards will be mailed there in 6-8weeks. Then we were directed towards the baggage claim.

4. After collecting our baggage, we went to the customs office. As first time immigrants we are entitled to bring any goods (including a car) free of tax provided we used them for a minimum of 6 months. So at the customs office we were given another goods declaration form where we write a list of all goods that we plan to bring to canada at a later date and it's approximate value. So we put in all household items and electronics in the list and the guy gave us a copy that we need to show customs when our goods arrive. The customs guy also wanted to see the money that we declared in the previous declaration form.

5. From there we went straight out towards the exit. The overall process was really smooth and hassle free and the immigration officers were really nice, friendly and helpful.

Some tips:

- Because our flight was delayed we landed in Toronto at 9pm at night. However it was an advantage as the immigration office was completely empty so we did not face any lines anywhere. And the office is open 24/7 so even if you have a flight that lands at night...that should be fine.

- fill out a lot of items in the declaration form as everything is tax free first time. So even if you don't plan to bring the stuff, there is no harm in pre declaring. If you bring goods without declaration you need to pay tax on them.

- get a SIN registered as soon as you land. The SIN number is social insurance number and you will need this number everywhere even to open bank account. You can get SIN number at the airport. If the airport office is closed then you can open it at any Service Canada office in Toronto. You will need your passport and COPR to open.

Hope this info helps!

Thank you for sharing the landing experience. I hope this will be helpful tips many of us.

Wish you a happy life in Canada :) :) :)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniaShoeb said:

Some tips:

Hope this info helps!
Thank you so much for sharing this experience to us.

By the way would you please share us some information like -

1. Did you buy the ticket for one way
2. Or you are planning to back again within six months times
3. Why you choose from USA to Canada
4. Are you staying in USA or you just planned vacation within this trip.

Sorry if it is not any personal question it would be helpful us to select our path in same route.

Thanks again for your sharing information.

Have a nice life in Canada... !!! :)

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Shamrajjo said:
Thank you so much for sharing this experience to us.

By the way would you please share us some information like -

1. Did you buy the ticket for one way
2. Or you are planning to back again within six months times
3. Why you choose from USA to Canada
4. Are you staying in USA or you just planned vacation within this trip.

Sorry if it is not any personal question it would be helpful us to select our path in same route.

Thanks again for your sharing information.

Have a nice life in Canada... !!! :)
Here to answer your questions:

1. No we bought return tickets as we plan to go back to Bangladesh and come back again in March. No one at the immigration asked for our tickets so that's fine.

3. The reason we entered from USA is because we had a USA trip planned and we bought USA ticket even before canada PPR came.

4. So USA was a pre planned vacation and because canada happened before the USA trip we decided to enter canada, get the pr process started and go back to Bangladesh. We are planning to come back in march permanently.

Hope this helps

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
SoniaShoeb said:

1. No we bought return tickets as we plan to go back to Bangladesh and come back again in March. No one at the immigration asked for our tickets so that's fine.

3. The reason we entered from USA is because we had a USA trip planned and we bought USA ticket even before canada PPR came.

4. So USA was a pre planned vacation and because canada happened before the USA trip we decided to enter canada, get the pr process started and go back to Bangladesh. We are planning to come back in march permanently.

Hope this helps
Apu congrAtulation..can u please send me ur goods accompany and goods follow list?chotha parbo..er taka kivabe nisen?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoniaShoeb said:

Hope this helps
Yes Apu, thanks you !! Absolutely it helps to get an idea for an option of travel in different way.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear BD applicants,

I just want to share one thing that if you travel Non-SAARC countries as per policies an adult passenger is entitled US$7,000 during a calendar year i.e. Jan-Dec but if you migrate with one way ticket you can take full amount US$7,000 for each adult and for minors (below 12 years of age) the applicable quota will be half the amount admissible for adults. I came to know from valid source from a banker. Confidently take this amount and approach Immigration at Dhaka Airport though foreign exchange in the form of cash must not exceed US$3,000 per person per trip.

Thanks

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
raz002vp said:
That is awesome news! Well done!! CONGRATULATIONS! Have a great time in Canada.

Regards,
Ifti

abc90

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-Nov-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
11-Feb-15 SLU
Med's Request
Mar 28th Med done
Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
Pls suggest. Previous refusal b4 10 yr. Not mentioning in bk ground form. later submitting passport for stamping will create problem.

Whether anyone got visa w/o disclosing previous refusal.