13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
lvtruong said:
...and the Visa office too as he might belong to other VO, not SGVO because he had moved to another country for some reasons, working perhaps.
Actually even if he moved to another country he can't change his VO

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derricktse said:
Actually even if he moved to another country he can't change his VO
We are not too far from MR. But this time the news of MR may be from other VO/category.

Pray for the best...............

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
ruhee said:
Yesterday I went to my consultant office (They are not like VISA centr). I was informed by a person that one of his relative who applied FSW 2013 has got MR. I asked him that was the information correct ? he said yes very confidently. He does not know about this forum. May be a good news, right ?
Yes I agree. As I mentioned earlier, there is no standardization on how SGVO does the screening and issuing of MR. It was mentioned that M1 2 and MI3 only just received MR but my friend applied for migration in 2010, he moved in 2011. Another friend who is a 2013 FSW applicant just submitted his MR last month. I do not understand why so many FSW 13 applicants are saying that they didn't receive anything. The only reason is that SGVO do not standardize immigration process.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
autumnfall07 said:
Yes I agree. As I mentioned earlier, there is no standardization on how SGVO does the screening and issuing of MR. It was mentioned that M1 2 and MI3 only just received MR but my friend applied for migration in 2010, he moved in 2011. Another friend who is a 2013 FSW applicant just submitted his MR last month. I do not understand why so many FSW 13 applicants are saying that they didn't receive anything. The only reason is that SGVO do not standardize immigration process.

Brother autumnfall07,

Will be grateful if u can please share us some details of ur friend like app rcvd date , NOC code and PER rcvd date,MR rcvd date ('13 case)..

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Automnfall....thanks for sharing the info. However, we need some evidence that the FSW 2013 applicant you are referring to is indeed from 2013 and FSW track + SGVO office. You can always request him to join this forum...this will be beneficial for him/her and for all of us.

I am really excited things are moving finally in SGVO. Lets pray for each other!!! Hopefully our waiting days will be over soon.

autumnfall07 said:

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
It feels so good when progress with sgvo is heard!!!! Hope this continues....

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
autumnfall07 said:
Please ask your frnd and provide us his detailed info......

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ruhee said:
Please ask your frnd and provide us his detailed info......

Dear Vaia,

Any update for the FSW13 MR news that u have provided?

Any update about its authenticity.... ?

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
autumnfall07 said:
Dear brother,

Please show us some light of hope as we (SGVO applicants) all are in much tension about this VO.

Would u please request ur friend to join this forum and help us out?

Regards

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Dear brother,

Please show us some light of hope as we (SGVO applicants) all are in much tension about this VO.

Would u please request ur friend to join this forum and help us out?

Regards
Dear all sorry for the delay in reply.

A friend I read about migrated in 2011 and she is is winking doll, you can read about her adventures by googling for her, a colleague's uncle also migrated in 2011 and I can assure everyone that they applied in late 2009, the process too approx. a year. Winking doll is a registered nurse while my colleague's uncle is a sales manager. They are both in Vancouver and I am not close enough to ask them for details.

My ex sec school mate is an auditor with PwC, no arranged employee. I personally don't know him well enough, and I only message him on FB and he told me he received request for MR last month (somewhere in mid august, he doesn't remember the date) and he submitted his MR in end August at Raffles Medical Hospital (hospital submitted for him). He is a 2013 applicant and I do not think he will remember the dates such as application Received dates and PER received dates. He only told me he submitted his application in August last year. I will ask him to furnish more details in this forum when he is available.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnfall07 said:

A friend I read about migrated in 2011 and she is is winking doll, you can read about her adventures by googling for her, a colleague's uncle also migrated in 2011 and I can assure everyone that they applied in late 2009, the process too approx. a year. Winking doll is a registered nurse while my colleague's uncle is a sales manager. They are both in Vancouver and I am not close enough to ask them for details.

My ex sec school mate is an auditor with PwC, no arranged employee. I personally don't know him well enough, and I only message him on FB and he told me he received request for MR last month (somewhere in mid august, he doesn't remember the date) and he submitted his MR in end August at Raffles Medical Hospital (hospital submitted for him). He is a 2013 applicant and I do not think he will remember the dates such as application Received dates and PER received dates. He only told me he submitted his application in August last year. I will ask him to furnish more details in this forum when he is available.

Dear Brother autumnfall07,
Please provide specific information in this forum; otherwise do not represent any ‘hypothetical’ data in this forum. Because you are applicant of 2014 do not know the anxiety of ours, we are applicants of 2013 and waiting for more than a year.
Thanks.........

vipersnipe

Oct 20, 2013
Autumnfall07,

Without specific information, there is no value to the claim that SGVO started processing 2013 FSW files. Your friend could have applied in 2013 but in other categories. There are loads of other ways you can apply for immigration in Canada (PNP, Family Spnosorship etc.). As you don't know him personally, he might have applied earlier but mentioned it later. It's possible. Unless we know the specifics, we can't know for sure what's happening in SGVO for real.

autumnfall07 said:

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kmkamal said:
Dear Brother autumnfall07,
Please provide specific information in this forum; otherwise do not represent any ‘hypothetical' data in this forum. Because you are applicant of 2014 do not know the anxiety of ours, we are applicants of 2013 and waiting for more than a year.
Thanks.........
vipersnipe said:
Autumnfall07,

Without specific information, there is no value to the claim that SGVO started processing 2013 FSW files. Your friend could have applied in 2013 but in other categories. There are loads of other ways you can apply for immigration in Canada (PNP, Family Spnosorship etc.). As you don't know him personally, he might have applied earlier but mentioned it later. It's possible. Unless we know the specifics, we can't know for sure what's happening in SGVO for real.

+1 goes for both of u...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Dear respected forum members,

My sincere request to all of u, please do not share any news (even it is double confirmed by ur known person) without any specific data.....

It has already been observed that several news was posted on here for which members were unable to give any further information...

So please dont post such news for which [size=14pt]"I heard"
is applicable only ....

Its all about our emotion....

We dont want to contain any false hope on our mind...
[/size]

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Dear respected forum members,

My sincere request to all of u, please do not share any news (even it is double confirmed by ur known person) without any specific data.....

It has already been observed that several news was posted on here for which members were unable to give any further information...

So please dont post such news for which [size=14pt]"I heard"
is applicable only ....

Its all about our emotion....

We dont want to contain any false hope on our mind...
[/size]

Absolutely Right!!

+1 for u also......