Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Vaia,

Just for your information there is hardly 12-13 applicants are remaining from MI-2/3 in the thread ....

Today our MI-3 brother - abrar.abyan- THE FATHER OF FRUSTRATION vaia has received the below update:

So if the SGVO pace is continued in such way...then FSW13 turn should come within a month....:D

Just pray SGVO carry out this pace and also do the pray for each other ...:D
Ohh.. Ok... so should we prepare for physical employment verification? What are the chances of that? or they'll just get it done over Phone?

BTW, do you know anything on applicants who got their processing started, did they get physical verification or phone call ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sunlight11 said:
Ohh.. Ok... so should we prepare for physical employment verification? What you are the chances of that? or they'll just get it done over Phone?

BTW, do you know anything on applicants who got their processing started, did they get physical verification or phone call ?
Vaia

Physical Verification or employment verification are very much random.....

Max of the applicants does not rcv such thing.....Atleast for the last ECAS updated applicants -none of them have claimed for such verification.

And such verification can be done by physically or by phone or by email...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Reposting:

Guys Alert:

Dear All, This is just to make u cautious that Your Local Visa Office may check your LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter Profile for background checking.

Usually most of the background checking responsibility is handed over to third parties which can includes employer verification/police clearance confirmation etc. So who have these Social website profiles are suggested to sync with ur application provided job designation (or "Make Invisible to Everyone" on privacy settings).

I have observed one Indian applicant (on 2012) whose Linkedin profile was indicating that he had worked on Law background but he is an Electrician under which he applied...

Later on he was asked for an interview by his Canadian Case officer...She behaved so rudely with the applicant for the mismatch between his application and LinkedIn profile.

As per applicant, he was actuaally an Electrician but he had taken law degree beside of this and practiced for this law activities.He have not declared his law degrees and jobs on his Schedule A background declaration form. Later he admitted his fault that he hid on his app.

The case officer was not satisfied what applicant declared on the interview....

That thread member have not updated his status later.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Vaia

Physical Verification or employment verification are very much random.....

Max of the applicants does not rcv such thing.....Atleast for the last ECAS updated applicants -none of them have claimed for such verification.

And such verification can be done by physically or by phone or by email...
OK ... thanks.

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Reposting:

Guys Alert:

Dear All, This is just to make u cautious that Your Local Visa Office may check your LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter Profile for background checking.

Thank you bhaia for this alert. 1+ for this....(although you deserve a infinitive ++++) :D

Regards,
Jashim

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz002vp said:
As an FSW applicant I am also thrilled that SGVO is moving as we wanted from the begining of our application. But I will share a sad story of one of my colleauge of my same NOC. He applied through an agency named 'Visa Center' in Dhanmond at 31,August 2011. And totally depended on the agency for his update. Even he didn't know how to check the ECAS. He just could checked till first page. Never he clicked on the link 'in process'. By seeing the pace of the SGVO now a days I just asked him with curisity to check his ECAS as one another colleauge got his second line added. He said me to check it for him. I did it. And I was shocked by seeing his status. I was speechless for minimum of 5 minute. What I have seen is ' decision made' written there. I clicked on it and saw in 3rd line 'We have reviewed your file and start processing at May 2, 2013'. And in the 4th line written a decision has been made and the office will contact you regarding the decision'. Uhhhh!! My colleague didn't notified anything by the culprit agency. He supposed to be in Canada now. I could not give him any words to make him easy. He was sweating even we were in an AC room and so I am. After a while he called the agency. He could manage to talk to them after trying several times. They just said we will check it and inform you tommorrow. I don't know what is going on my Colleauge's mind now................. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hello raz ....

Did your friend manage to know the reason behind DM?

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
sunlight11 said:
Hello raz ....

Did your friend manage to know the reason behind DM?
The agency provided him a letter which was from Australia Visa Office and the mention the employment history. They said that 'you were given a chance but no inputs were given'. That means probably they rejected him after document request as they haven't got any respond from my colleauge part.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz002vp said:
The agency provided him a letter which was from Australia Visa Office and the mention the employment history. They said that 'you were given a chance but no inputs were given'. That means probably they rejected him after document request as they haven't got any respond from my colleauge part.
Australia ? typo ? is it Canada or some Canadian Designated Agent you meant ?

So it means employment verification failed ... and subsequently immigration informed him about the failed checks and probably asked him to provide more proofs for employment and reason behind the failure .... AND "Visa Center" didn't inform this to your friend. So, now where is the docs request made before the DM notice ? In the registered email address ? So the additional clarification email should still be there, did your friend look into the emails ?

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
sunlight11 said:
Australia ? typo ? is it Canada or some Canadian Designated Agent you meant ?

So it means employment verification failed ... and subsequently immigration informed him about the failed checks and probably asked him to provide more proofs for employment and reason behind the failure .... AND "Visa Center" didn't inform this to your friend. So, now where is the docs request made before the DM notice ? In the registered email address ? So the additional clarification email should still be there, did your friend look into the emails ?
It is not an authorised agency. They used their email id for my friend and thus he didn't know what was going on his file!!!

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
Yesterday I went to my consultant office (They are not like VISA centr). I was informed by a person that one of his relative who applied FSW 2013 has got MR. I asked him that was the information correct ? he said yes very confidently. He does not know about this forum. May be a good news, right ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ruhee said:
Yesterday I went to my consultant office (They are not like VISA centr). I was informed by a person that one of his relative who applied FSW 2013 has got MR. I asked him that was the information correct ? he said yes very confidently. He does not know about this forum. May be a good news, right ?

Yes it would have been a good news if the news is real...

Not yet believable....

I also heard from one of this forum bro whose colleague is claiming that FSW13 applicant (his relative) has rcvd MR.....This was around two-three months earlier...Unfortunately he have not confirmed anything....

So for all the case, until we have seen an applicant physically/talked with him directly whom rcvd MR.....cant be sure it has happened!

Anyway if u have opportunities then ask abt the MR rcvd applicant for some info like MR rcvd date, app rcvd date , NOC code and PER rcvd date...

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
ruhee said:
+1

it is indeed! There may be hundreds of them out there who don't know about this forum. This is a very good signal.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruhee said:
If possible please confirm the news, may be the applicant from other category. We are around 50 applicants (FSW13) attached with this forum. If the news is true then it might be applicable to our forum mates!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
ashif_eee said:
Anyway if u have opportunities then ask abt the MR rcvd applicant for some info like MR rcvd date, app rcvd date , NOC code and PER rcvd date...
...and the Visa office too as he might belong to other VO, not SGVO because he had moved to another country for some reasons, working perhaps.