+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 - NOC 2174 (Computer Programmers and media develpers) LETS CONNECT HERE

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vital_parsley said:
Hi friends,

I am getting to read that there is a form that has to be filled and submitted from the university people in the package that they are going to send ?
But I dont see any form on the WES website.
All I know is :

1) Get together you marksheets and certificate and package them in an envelope and send it to
By Postal Mail

World Education Services
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
USA

OR

By Express Courier *

World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
USA

2) Same set of documents go from the University side to the same above one of the addresses.

3) They get assessed and you get your evaluation copy.

Can someone please confirm on the above points .If there are any other forms that are to be sent with the documents we send or the university sends ...can someone please help me here for the links to those forms.
Degree Certificate you need to send and Transcripts should go from uni in uni sealed envelope.

mrpoise

Apr 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vital_parsley said:
Hi friends,

I am getting to read that there is a form that has to be filled and submitted from the university people in the package that they are going to send ?
But I dont see any form on the WES website.
All I know is :

1) Get together you marksheets and certificate and package them in an envelope and send it to
By Postal Mail

World Education Services
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
USA

OR

By Express Courier *

World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
USA

2) Same set of documents go from the University side to the same above one of the addresses.

3) They get assessed and you get your evaluation copy.

Can someone please confirm on the above points .If there are any other forms that are to be sent with the documents we send or the university sends ...can someone please help me here for the links to those forms.
Dont we have to send it to the Canada address??

vital_parsley

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
After some correct research...yes it has to be sent on below address:

2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Fax: 416-972-9004

So now the question remains are there any WES application forms to be filled up and sent ?
Would appreciate a quick reply

luckyshyama

Apr 28, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Yesterday,I have sent my courier to WES, Waiting for the status update.

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyshyama said:
Hi,
Yesterday,I have sent my courier to WES, Waiting for the status update.
What u sent, only Degree certificates or transcripts and what is your NOC Code?

luckyshyama

Apr 28, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent my degree certificates copies along with sealed envelope containing Transcripts . My noc will come under 2174 computer programmers.

Clickitt said:
What u sent, only Degree certificates or transcripts and what is your NOC Code?

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyshyama said:
I have sent my degree certificates copies along with sealed envelope containing Transcripts . My noc will come under 2174 computer programmers.
Good, you are luck enough to get the transcripts from uni. usually they send directly, which uni BTW

luckyshyama

Apr 28, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JNTU Hyderabad

Clickitt said:
Good, you are luck enough to get the transcripts from uni. usually they send directly, which uni BTW

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Hi, my NOC is also 2174, just read the previous posts in this thread. I still doubt that it will take 1 month to fill 2174, its a very high demand NOC, it might be filled in 1 week or so. Someone mentioned that the way CIC works, it will take 4 months to fill, could anyone clarify this point?

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB1234 said:
Hi, my NOC is also 2174, just read the previous posts in this thread. I still doubt that it will take 1 month to fill 2174, its a very high demand NOC, it might be filled in 1 week or so. Someone mentioned that the way CIC works, it will take 4 months to fill, could anyone clarify this point?
Dont panic, process will take its own time. Earlier also when CAP was 500 it took so much time (at that time ECA was also not there)!!!

luckyshyama

Apr 28, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is better to go for PCC now, initially submit application then apply for PCC ??? Please suggest me .

webguy123

Apr 28, 2013
Hi friends,

I've noticed that computer programmer is one of the new 24 in-demand job. I'm now currently working as web developer.

I know that web developer is on different code with computer programmer on NOC classification list but as employment requirements to become a web developer, you have an experience with computer programmer. I also know that it could be determined by the job description. But my worry now is the job description that my company can provide is for Web developer.

So would it be still possible to apply in FSWC?

I'm also a graduate of Computer Engineering and it is on the 24 in-demand list as well but have no experience.

Your opinion is always appreciated, thanks!

look_ahead

Apr 27, 2013
Clickitt said:
You can apply from US. Do u have any qualification in computers?
Yes.I have over a decade experience in Mainframe Systems application.

Yes I can apply from US, the catch here is the University or College where ever I put up a request at will need a Draft from a nationalised bank in India. With me located here in US, I am not sure how thats going to work out.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
I am also planning to apply under 2174.
Sent my documents for ECA yesterday, and choose the 7 day processing option.
what have u guys choosen 7 3 or 1 day processing

Regards,
Arjun

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
I am also planning to apply under 2174.
Sent my documents for ECA yesterday, and choose the 7 day processing option.
what have u guys choosen 7 3 or 1 day processing

Regards,
Arjun
Arjun, I am going to apply in 2147, at present I am staying in London. can u suggest me something about sending the educational document to WES. I have already applied in WES.

According to WES Indian document requirement, they want the following things:
"
Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES."

I want to go for OR option. Because I have only the marksheet and transcript from college. But they will not accept transcript from college. So can u make me sure that

1)attested Mark Sheet is enough or I have to take transcript from University?

Plz inform me at ur convenient time.