harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO body is getting AOR from NDVO from 2132.........????

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
harkiratg said:
NO body is getting AOR from NDVO from 2132.........????
Not only 2132 instead no one has got AOR in oct, don't know whats going on at NDVO.

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
DD2211 said:
Pleas eprovide me link of NDVO tracksheet....

Hey check ECAS.... New tag line is added for FSW applicant.... in discription below status like IP PROCESS......[/b]

Now IN PROCESS means... Based on review of your complete application package, It has been determined that your applicaiton is eligible for processing. PROCESSING HAS BEGUN...

Hi DD2211

I also noted the change. Here it is.

IN PROCESS

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

So now, Does it mean NDVO will directly send us the MR without any more processing?

I remember earlier process where once you submit MR to NDVO, they check the same and after acceptance of MR they inform you that processing has begun.

I mean i am not sure but does it mean this much big difference in the process?

If it does, then all PER holders are very close.

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
amit80203 said:
Here is d link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoVEFx_MitfNdE9meS01d0h3d1dLeGtqSHlrVF83a3c&rm=full#gid=0
I still see this in the status explanation page. What were you referring to?

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Javiya said:
Hi DD2211

I also noted the change. Here it is.

So now, Does it mean NDVO will directly send us the MR without any more processing?

I remember earlier process where once you submit MR to NDVO, they check the same and after acceptance of MR they inform you that processing has begun.

I mean i am not sure but does it mean this much big difference in the process?

If it does, then all PER holders are very close.
Well,... that is what i was thinking... And we are not receiving AORs is seems like effect of these changes.... (again this is assumption..)

Earlier Major hurdle in processing is Education check, now it is readily available with application docs...As per my understanding background check is also done on sample basis where they(CIC) found any manipulation/lack of info provided/simulated docs......

Case seems genuine might be processed with mentioned flow...

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
preity said:
I still see this in the status explanation page. What were you referring to?

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.
dear... Check third table specifically for FSW--Apps submitted at NS-Sydney...

I think you are reffering table for applciation from outside canada...

rajan verma

Oct 7, 2013
rajan verma said:
Hi
Can u plz guide me how to check my file status.
i have applied for PR under fsw ( mechanical engineer). i want to know the exact status of my file whether file is received in nova scotia or not
i send my file on 26-Aug-13

Rajan
sir one more thing i want to know as per requirement i have to submit the birth certificate as i born in village. there is no birth certificate available so i have attached affiliated that i will provide when i get file no and i have applied in mean time and i get it from place where i born .Birth certificate of my wife is with file i have sent to nova scotia

sir my concern is do they hold my file due to non availability of birth certificate

Rajan

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am worried because since @ a month no activity form NDVO (Except XBox and 1 AOR) ??? ??? ???

what they are doing cant get idea of the same.

anyone have any info. Hay XBOX7 can you highlight in the matter (CPPO MR instead of NDVO)?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Vats said:
Hello Friends,

I am worried because since @ a month no activity form NDVO (Except XBox and 1 AOR) ??? ??? ???

what they are doing cant get idea of the same.

anyone have any info. Hay XBOX7 can you highlight in the matter (CPPO MR instead of NDVO)?
now m also worried.. till now i was not but now this is d height of NDVO.. they r pretending so dead..

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
What about the backlog...are 2010 applicants getting visas by the minute from NDVO... or has that also stopped.
If NDVO is working on the backlog at least we know they are doing something, as they have clearly put 2013 applications on hold from the looks of it.!!!

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
DD2211 said:
dear... Check third table specifically for FSW--Apps submitted at NS-Sydney...

I think you are reffering table for applciation from outside canada...
Thanks! I got it now.
However , when i click on my status that says "In Process" I still only see "We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2013". There is no other line item added. Is that the case for you guys too?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
munirask said:
What about the backlog...are 2010 applicants getting visas by the minute from NDVO... or has that also stopped.
If NDVO is working on the backlog at least we know they are doing something, as they have clearly put 2013 applications on hold from the looks of it.!!!
they r nt wrking anywhere.. this is nw panicking everyone.. i wonder wat NDVO is upto..

they were working more during strike

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
paritosh said:
Reason of delay is intake of student visa. I think shower of DM will be only in Dec and Jan.
Also April people are suffering bcoz strike some people went on strike and what they did needs to be re-check.
Hope they get their passports back soon.
I am sure that most of us will get passports in few months when current staff go through thoroughly.....some errors might done by temp. Staff and they will do assessment again as they are experienced in this process........

if this is true we wil have to wait for our AOR very patiently :-\ ::) ::)

yuvs

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 , CC Charged 13-07-2013
AOR Received.
PER 23-07-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2013, ECAS updated [with 3rd line] : 24-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013 , (Received by NDVO 10-12-2013), RPRF DD en-cashed : 27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014 (Vancouver)
....sometimes , no matter how much you want for things to happen...all you can do is to WAIT... :-\....and usually waiting is the hardest part.... :( :( :(....

Mississauga, ON, March 26, 2013 — As a result of actions taken by the government since 2008, the backlog of permanent resident applications has been reduced by about forty percent, paving the way for a faster and more effective immigration system in 2013 and beyond, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Backlogs and delays prevent Canada from attracting the best and brightest from around the world and ensuring that our immigration system is contributing to economic growth and long-term prosperity,”" said Minister Kenney. "“For too long, we accepted far more applications than we could process each year. That led to backlogs increasing every year and processing times of eight to ten years in some cases, which discouraged talented, dynamic people from coming to Canada.”"

"“The economy and job growth remain the Government’s number one priority,”" said Minister Kenney. "“We continue to take the issue of immigration backlogs very seriously, and we will be doing even more in the future to transform our immigration system into one that is fast, fair, flexible, and serves the interests of Canada’s long-term prosperity.”"
"“I think we can all agree that backlogs are unfair to applicants, harmful to Canada’s ability to attract the best and brightest from around the world, and hold back economic and job growth,”" said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney

What is the point of releasing these statements.... :'( :'( :'(...... I think again they are trying to create new backlogs..... :mad:

They have an excuse.... "STRIKE".... :mad:

But now that is also over.... ::)... nothing is happening at all.... Its so frustrating .....

We have got no options... just to wait n watch.... ::) ::) ::)

Hope we all will hear some positive news sooooonnnnn....... ;D

May all of us bask in the glory of sunshine...success comes kissing our feet...and we all reach our DESTINATION.... ;D ... All the best to everybody....!!!!

“Hope never dies where faith is strong, and faith grows strong in the presence of hope.” Chad Witmeyer
Let's keep our hopes alive.... 8)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Sept intake of student visa is also not an arguement now . . . . . for slow movement of NDVO AOR or MR etc

what the hell they are doning