+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - 2013 - FROM INDIA - Application sent from INDIA Network Here

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I called CIC office and the agent (a very sweet voice) made me wait for only 2-3 minutes and said she doesnt have any info on my application. My application reached there on 31st May. She asked me for my email address and then sent the following:

"
Date: 2013-07-22

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
•Download application forms and guides
•Change of address
•Check your application status
•Help Centre to find answers to your questions

XXXX
Agent #XXXX
Citizenship and Immigration Canada "

Do not know what to make of out !!

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Hi
I am from surat...

I am new to this forum , and dont know how to react about my case can you guide me

Age 32

Ielts 7 band
wes :- 3years bachlr degree
exp :- 8 + out of which 5 years in banking and currently working as portfolio manager in bank
proof fund :- 27 k cand $

My ? is when we will know the cap from cic and also how will they check the noc 1112 and my current job matches 80 %

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
manish3532 said:
Hi
I am from surat...

I am new to this forum , and dont know how to react about my case can you guide me

Age 32

Ielts 7 band
wes :- 3years bachlr degree
exp :- 8 + out of which 5 years in banking and currently working as portfolio manager in bank
proof fund :- 27 k cand $

My ? is when we will know the cap from cic and also how will they check the noc 1112 and my current job matches 80 %
ref. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html its useful

CIC website for CAP status http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

do you have your IELTS and ECA ready?

its too late for your NOC but if everything is ready I advise to send your application asap

good luck

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
How to add info in google doc, i want to add my info
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
write your details in this forum in green font.
admins will add you in spreadsheet

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
my file is received at 24th june by mike

and i have added the details in spread sheet , but confuse regarding job description as all my employee current and previous has given exprenice letter with job title , and provided job description and stronly requested on letter head with company seal , but they have not signed the same , as they are saying that we cannot provide the same

I have submitted all salary slip, experience letter , and job description on letter head, but without suprervisor sign
please guide

Vishwas Aggrawal

Feb 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
Hi Manish,

I doubt that they will accept the work exp letters without signatures......

During verification they would like to speak to the same guy who had signed the letter.... ??? ??? ???

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
I agree, but experience letter are signed by them , job description is given on seprate letter head with company seal which they cant sign as they are not HR and when i spoke with hr they say that they dont issue such letter .

again i have submitted my joining letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter , promotion letter which are with company seal and signed .

But job description , bank will not signed the same

please guide

Vishwas Aggrawal

Feb 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
manish3532 said:
I agree, but experience letter are signed by them , job description is given on seprate letter head with company seal which they cant sign as they are not HR and when i spoke with hr they say that they dont issue such letter .

again i have submitted my joining letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter , promotion letter which are with company seal and signed .

But job description , bank will not signed the same

please guide
Manish,

With so many other proofs which you have submitted they can very well connect and might accept the same.
As such they will do the verification so they know that they can find it out.

So with all these proofs i dont think there is a reason to worry.... ;D ;D ;D

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
Thanks dear.

But you know indian boss and supervisor how they are , i dont know how my supervisor will react on verificaition. lets pray god for all , who has work hard to prepare there file. and i know one thing now nothing is our hand it all on luck and documents we have submitted

REGINABABU

Jul 23, 2013
Hi All,
Kindly tel me knw how many points wil i get for ECA: CANADAIN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY AS Bachelor's Degree(4 years).
My education qualification is M.Sc.IT

rahul2132

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/29/2013
REGINABABU said:
Hi All,
Kindly tel me knw how many points wil i get for ECA: CANADAIN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY AS Bachelor's Degree(4 years).
My education qualification is M.Sc.IT
22 Points. what is your NOC?

Kumar.V

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
CENTRAL INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Dear Friends,

Please follow the sequence below for calling CIC, this might help you...... ;D ;D ;D

Call at – 0016139444000
select 1 for English
then 1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cic
then 1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be asked
listen the request 3 times without entering client id number
then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc
then agent will check in the system and shall give feedback.