Waived Off
Passport Req..
25-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
June-July hopefully
HI All,

I have stayed in quite a fee number of cictis in India since my Graduation.My job involves stay at various cities for about 2 years.Do i need to get PCC for the cities I have stayed since I was 18 years or one PCC from my permanent residence is what I will need?
(I have my permament Residence in UP from where I hold my passport as well and been staying here since more that a Decade.Prior to that I was staying in Delhi and did my schooing from Delhi)

All the suggestions will be highly apprecaited .I am bit worried of managing the PCC of all the cities .... :eek:

Regards
Samratian

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
hello all,

in case u have a new family member and u got AOR pls inform your local VO about it..once your file is transferred to ndvo ,cic has nothing to do about it..so contact NDVO asap

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
Samratian said:
HI All,

I have stayed in quite a fee number of cictis in India since my Graduation.My job involves stay at various cities for about 2 years.Do i need to get PCC for the cities I have stayed since I was 18 years or one PCC from my permanent residence is what I will need?
(I have my permament Residence in UP from where I hold my passport as well and been staying here since more that a Decade.Prior to that I was staying in Delhi and did my schooing from Delhi)

All the suggestions will be highly apprecaited .I am bit worried of managing the PCC of all the cities .... :eek:

Regards
Samratian

it doesnt matter u stayed in 100 cities of india ..as it is same country ..u need to get PCC only from the permaent residence city..if u live in any other country for more than 6 months than only u need to get PCC of that country.
so realx and just get one PCC for india for place of permanent residence

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Samratian said:
HI Mantan,

I too have a child birth can you please help me with the following queries, I also received same reply from NDVO as yours.

My queries are as follows:

1) where did you send the process fees to?NVDO or Sydney?
2) where did you submit your revised documents NVDO or Sydney
3)Did you pay in Canadian Dollars or INR?
4) How many days it takes for infant minor's passport in your case?In my case my wife and myself hold a valid passport with my wife having my name as spouse in her passport,in my passport her name is not there?

5) Did you send an intimation letter first to NDVO and later submitted the rest Docs?

I will really appreciate if you can reply my queries may be all may be any

many thanks
Samratian
Send a case specific query on this link:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

CanEra

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Baroda,India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/06/2013
IELTS Request
submitted w/ appli.
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
LANDED..........
Almost by June2014
Dear Amit,
Can you please sort the spreadsheet on column "APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE". I think it shall be nice to track our status vis-a-vis others in the queue.. Just a suggestion(!)

Regards,

HimadriM

Apr 28, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Hi,
My file has been transferred from CPPO to NDVO last month. I received a mail from NDVO about the same. Can anyone please tell me as to what is the timeline for receiving AOR? I received the mail from NDVO on 11th Nov.
Appreciate your help!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Can you explain your application transfer. I mean what type transfered you are talking about is it after PER? if yes than the mail you received form NDVO is the AOR.

HimadriM said:
Hi,
My file has been transferred from CPPO to NDVO last month. I received a mail from NDVO about the same. Can anyone please tell me as to what is the timeline for receiving AOR? I received the mail from NDVO on 11th Nov.
Appreciate your help!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
HimadriM said:
Hi,
Appreciate your help!
Please post the content of that mail for better understanding.

HimadriM

Apr 28, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-11-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Vats said:
Can you explain your application transfer. I mean what type transfered you are talking about is it after PER? if yes than the mail you received form NDVO is the AOR.
Thanks for your revert.
I had applied from USA. Got my PER and my file was transferred to CPPO ( this is the office where all the files pertaining to applicants from USA & Canada are transferred from CIO Sydney). However, i got transferred to India and so my file has been transferred from CPPO to NDVO. I received a mail confirming the same from NDVO on 11th November. Please find below the content of the mail. I have doubt regarding few things. Really appreciate if you can clear the same.

1) Is the below mentioned mail from NDVO AOR?
2) When I check the status of my application online, it still says" we have received your application for pr". it doesn't say that they have started processing my application.
3) what should i expect next from NDVO?

CONTENT OF MAIL FROM NDVO:( I have just pasted the first few para of the letter)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada received at this office on

05/17/2013 (mm/dd/yyyy) We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in

New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.

As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for

any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa

office.

Processing time

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to,

require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any

instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are

requested to contact this office directly."

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
HimadriM said:
Thanks for your revert.
I had applied from USA. Got my PER and my file was transferred to CPPO ( this is the office where all the files pertaining to applicants from USA & Canada are transferred from CIO Sydney). However, i got transferred to India and so my file has been transferred from CPPO to NDVO. I received a mail confirming the same from NDVO on 11th November. Please find below the content of the mail. I have doubt regarding few things. Really appreciate if you can clear the same.

1) Is the below mentioned mail from NDVO AOR?
2) When I check the status of my application online, it still says" we have received your application for pr". it doesn't say that they have started processing my application.
3) what should i expect next from NDVO?

CONTENT OF MAIL FROM NDVO:( I have just pasted the first few para of the letter)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada received at this office on

05/17/2013 (mm/dd/yyyy) We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in

New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.

As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for

any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa

office.

Processing time

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to,

require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any

instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are

requested to contact this office directly."
yes its aor, do you got any attachment with this mail?
but processing time in CPP-O is much lesser than NDVO .. . . . .why u transfer your file?
NDVO will send MR mail now to you

HimadriM

Apr 28, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-11-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Vats said:
yes its aor, do you got any attachment with this mail?
but processing time in CPP-O is much lesser than NDVO .. . . . .why u transfer your file?
NDVO will send MR mail now to you
Thanks a lot!!! Really appreciate your reply.
Yes, i did receive it in the form of an attachment.( few other points were mentioned abt interview, etc). then why doesn't my ECAS show that they have started processing my application?

i had to transfer as I had relocated to india.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
HimadriM said:
Thanks a lot!!! Really appreciate your reply.
Yes, i did receive it in the form of an attachment.( few other points were mentioned abt interview, etc). then why doesn't my ECAS show that they have started processing my application?

i had to transfer as I had relocated to india.
The file has been transfered to NDVO
The ECAS is changing at MR level (as per feedback of forum applicants) those who got MR their ECAS has been changed and very few whose ECAs changed they got MR soon after that or changed just recently

HimadriM

Apr 28, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-11-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Vats said:
The file has been transfered to NDVO
The ECAS is changing at MR level (as per feedback of forum applicants) those who got MR their ECAS has been changed and very few whose ECAs changed they got MR soon after that or changed just recently
thanks Vats!!!

HimadriM

Apr 28, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-11-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Hi Admin,

As my file is being now processed from HDVO, please update my details in the spreadsheet pertaining to FSWP INDIA.

USER ID: HIMADRI6
NOC:2174
APP RECEIVED: 17th May 2013
PLACE OF RESIDENCE: NOIDA
DATE OF CC CHARGED: 20/07/ 2013
DATE OF PER: 30/07/2013
FILE TRANSFER ( AOR): 11/11/2013
DAYS AFTER AOR: 21 days
DAYS BETWEEN AOR & PER: 104 days

Thanks!!

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
CanEra said:
Dear Amit,
Can you please sort the spreadsheet on column "APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE". I think it shall be nice to track our status vis-a-vis others in the queue.. Just a suggestion(!)

Regards,
NDVO spreadsheet is already sorted as per APP RECV DATE.