Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
Its not possible. BANK details are confidential no one can access others details even embassy with concent of applicant, embassy can ask applicant for details its different thing
I have no point of worry as i have shown FD and kept as it is
I am not talking from this angle, my point is we can come to know abt activity of ndvo on our cases.

vinaymehta49

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Nomination.....
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
IELTS Request
Delivered with file
File Transfer...
Processing started on 06-03-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
18-03-2014
Interview........
Physical Verification 06-02-2014
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 29-03-2014
Hi Administrator,

Kindly update 2 of our forumites detail in New Delhi Chart
Both of them received AOR & already updated in Main Chart.

Maverickneo - 0211 - File received 20/06/2013 AOR received on 26-Oct-2013

Sharmausct - 2134 - File received 03/07/2013 AOR received on 29-Oct-2013

Pray for us as after 4/July AOR speed is at 0 Km. Per Hr.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
vinaymehta49 said:
Hi Administrator,

Kindly update 2 of our forumites detail in New Delhi Chart
Both of them received AOR & already updated in Main Chart.

Maverickneo - 0211 - File received 20/06/2013 AOR received on 26-Oct-2013

Sharmausct - 2134 - File received 03/07/2013 AOR received on 29-Oct-2013

Pray for us as after 4/July AOR speed is at 0 Km. Per Hr.
Thanks for pointing that, updated in spreadsheet.

AB211

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
31-Oct-2013
Med's Request
20-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2014
Rcvd AOR today.... @admin pls update

Wua

Oct 31, 2013
Hi evryone
Plz Add me

NOC: 2174
APP Received: 6-aug-2013
Place of Residence Hyderabad
PER Received: waiting
File Transfer: Waiting

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Wua said:
Hi evryone
Plz Add me

NOC: 2174
APP Received: 6-aug-2013
Place of Residence Hyderabad
PER Received: waiting
File Transfer: Waiting
I am sorry but 2174 CAP reached for applicants uptill 30th May.
U should try next year.

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Personal Visit by NDVO members on 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
Receiving an Engineering License in Canada – the Process

Canada is looking for engineers of all kinds to help power its booming economy. These skilled workers, with expertise in a variety of disciplines, have knowledge that is vital to the operation of many public and private organizations.Engineers currently have a range of immigration options available to them, including the popular Federal Skilled Worker and Quebec Skilled Worker programs. Once in Canada, they can enjoy a welcoming labour market, high salaries, and an exceptional quality of life. However, an engineer cannot formally practice under the title Professional Engineer unless he/she has received the necessary licensing to do so by their chosen Canadian province or territory.

Engineering Regulations

Engineering is a regulated profession in Canada. Therefore, it is illegal to practice under the title of Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) without being properly licensed. However, an individual can work in the engineering field without a license provided he/she is supervised by a licensed engineer.
Regulation of engineering licenses is maintained by individual provinces and territories. One does not have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in order to apply for a license to work in Canada. Prospective immigrants should make sure to apply for licensing in the province where they intend to settle and work upon arrival to Canada.

A list of the provincial and territorial bodies that regulate engineering certification can be found at the bottom of this article.
Each association offers two kinds of memberships: Engineer-in-Training and Professional Engineer. An Engineer-in-Training membership indicates that all academic requirements for a Professional Engineer license have been required, and that the applicant is in the process of completing additional requirements. A Professional Engineer license indicates that all outstanding requirements for membership have been completed, and allows an individual to practice engineering in their field and to use the title P. Eng after their name.

Applying for Professional Engineer Certification

The process of receiving the Professional Engineer certification can take over a year. Application details, as well as specific document requirements, vary from province to province. However, all successful applications must satisfy requirements in the following five fields:
Academic Assessment;
Work Experience and References Assessment;
Language Competency Assessment;
Character Assessment ; and
Professional Practice Examination

Academic Assessment – All engineers must obtain a minimum level of education. This generally equates to at least a 4 year undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline or its equivalent. Holders of foreign academic credentials must have their credentials evaluated and given Canadian equivalency.

The provincial or territorial body to which an individual is applying may additionally require him/her to write examinations in any number of the following categories:

Basic studies examinations – testing ability in math, basic science, and engineering
Complementary studies examinations – testing knowledge of applied engineering
Discipline-specific examinations – testing knowledge in engineering science and design
Work Experience and References Assessment – A minimum of 4 years of work experience in an engineering discipline is required to receive licensing in Canada (except Quebec). This includes at least 1 year of supervised work experience in Canada.

It is important to note that it is not required to wait to submit an application until 1 year of Canadian experience has been obtained. Other memberships may be granted in the meantime, and additional steps like the Academic Assessment can be completed while the 1 year of Canadian work experience is in progress.

Language Competency Assessment – Engineers must demonstrate their ability to communicate in either English or French. Many prospective immigrants will already have documents that attest to their language abilities, as this is required by many immigration programs. However, they should check with their specific provincial engineering licensing body, as additional evidence may be required.
Character Assessment – A list of character references must be provided. These references must include Professional Engineers, at least one of whom is licensed to practice in Canada. All must be willing to attest to an applicant's honesty, integrity, and general good character.

Professional Practice Examination – All Professional Engineer applicants must pass this examination. In order to take the exam, an application for licensing must be in process. The exam is held twice a year. There is often an option, depending on the province or territory to which one is applying, to take the exam while overseas.

Study guides are available through provincial licensing bodies.

In Conclusion
Canada has taken steps to make the Professional Engineering licensing process available to individuals both in Canada and abroad.

Provinces and territories have many resources in place to help foreign-trained engineers obtain the certification they need to practice in Canada.” “This highlights the fact that Canada is in need of these talented professionals, and that we are truly willing to go above and beyond so that they choose our country as their new home.”

Prospective immigrants with backgrounds in engineering are encouraged to begin their research and application process early so as to take advantage of the generous support Canada offers its future Professional Engineers.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Wua said:
Okie Thanks ...bt can plz tel me vr u find dis.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

u can chk here

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
Hey All Forumites from India

Wish you all a very very happy, safe, and a prosperous diwali.

May God shower with MR, and futher Passport requests to all of us.

dSD18

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
16-12-2013
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
Wish you Happy Diwali to All!!!
Hi friends, I have already entered the information under the username'dsdcan'. I have applied under NOC 2131 and got PER on 9th of September and AOR on 26/10/2013 from NDVO. My entry is already there for NDVO spreadsheet so please enter my AOR date in the concerned column. Thank you very much all who are active and doing good job in this forum.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
dSD18 said:
Wish you Happy Diwali to All!!!
Hi friends, I have already entered the information under the username'dsdcan'. I have applied under NOC 2131 and got PER on 9th of September and AOR on 26/10/2013 from NDVO. My entry is already there for NDVO spreadsheet so please enter my AOR date in the concerned column. Thank you very much all who are active and doing good job in this forum.
Happy Diwali to you.
Ur detail is updated, plz provide ur place of residence.

dSD18

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
AOR Received.