PER 29-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-08-2013
ashif_eee said:
December 19, 2012 release:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-12-19.asp

""News Release — An Immigration System that Works for Canada

New Federal Skilled Worker Program to accept applications beginning May 4, 2013
Ottawa, December 19, 2012 — The new selection system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will take effect on May 4, 2013 at which time the program will re-open for applications, Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The government's number one priority remains jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “The new Federal Skilled Worker Program criteria will ensure Canada is selecting the skilled immigrants our economy needs, who are the most likely to succeed and fully realize their potential in Canada.”

The improvements to the FSWP points grid are based on a large body of research which has consistently shown that language proficiency and youth are two of the most important factors in the economic success of immigrants.

The final changes to the FSWP selection criteria include:

Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada's economy;
Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential's true value in Canada;
Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience.
“For too long, too many immigrants to Canada have experienced underemployement and unemployment, and this has been detrimental to these newcomers and to the Canadian economy,” said Minister Kenney. “Our transformational changes to the FSWP will help ensure that skilled newcomers are able to contribute their skills fully to the economy as soon as possible. This is good for newcomers, good for the economy, and good for all Canadians.”

There are two new steps to the new selection system. First, applicants will have to demonstrate that they meet the minimum language threshold, which is level 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment system. Applicants will be able to get a language assessment from existing agencies designated by the Minister and listed on the CIC website.

Second, applicants will have their education credentials assessed prior to arriving in Canada. A list of assessment organizations designated by the Minister will be made available early in the New Year. The assessment of foreign educational credentials will provide prospective newcomers with a more realistic understanding of how their credentials compare to education standards in Canada. It will also give them the opportunity to upgrade their education prior to coming to Canada if they choose.

It is important to note that these changes will not apply to people who have applied to the FSWP prior to May 4, 2013 with a qualifying arranged job offer or under the Ph.D. stream.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]FSWP will be processed in a few months,[/size][/size][/size] rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

In the medium term, the Government is also moving forward to develop and implement an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, which will provide employers with access to a pool of skilled workers.""

Should not it be true...? ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
We still have 5 months. :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ashif_eee said:
This one is the required address for complain/informing the minister :

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca

my plan is to email minister on the beginning of Jan 14.

I think emailing will not harm our application process coz we r not gonna providing our UCI/application file number to the email. We can just inform that all other VOs- CPP,Paris,Bucharest, NDVO, Honkong, Beijing even neighboring NDVOand many more is providing the MR and PPRF request to their applicants...so we r expecting to fulfill the minister's commitment about FSW13 within one year process completion...nothing anymore. It is a very discrimination being our vo is SGVO and we lag behind for more than years just becoz of this VO.

We can also tweet minister https://twitter.com/MinChrisA for SGVO as much. require also to make #FSWP2013 Hashtag during ur comment. The more we will comment/email, the more are the chances that it can reach to the concern's focus.

Just sharing my opinion...
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

Aar thakte parlam na ...has started to mail them...emailed at two ID :

Minister's ID :

chris.alexander@parl.gc.ca

Singapore Visa Office:
spore@international.gc.ca

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

Aar thakte parlam na ...has started to mail them...emailed at two ID :

Minister's ID :

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca

Singapore Visa Office:
spore @ international.gc.ca
Here is the body that i have emailed:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

I am one of the FSW-2013 applicants whom application is in Singapore visa office.

Singapore has not yet started processing any of the FSWP-2013 while other busy visa office such as New Delhi, Colombo, Beijing, Hong Kong,CPP-Ottowa, Paris VO started to issue MRs/Stamping VISA already. We have an online forum in which a large number of the FSW13 applicants share their updates with each other. We are getting frustrated under this situation. Our future carrier planning is depending on the processing time of this application on SGVO.

We will highly appreciate your kind focus to start processing 2013 FSWP with minister's statement of processing 2013 FSWP in less than one year. Just to remind the news released on December 19, 2012 release:

Best Regards,
XXXX

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
ashif_eee said:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

I am one of the FSW-2013 applicants whom application is in Singapore visa office.

Singapore has not yet started processing any of the FSWP-2013 while other busy visa office such as New Delhi, Colombo, Beijing, Hong Kong,CPP-Ottowa, Paris VO started to issue MRs/Stamping VISA already. We have an online forum in which a large number of the FSW13 applicants share their updates with each other. We are getting frustrated under this situation. Our future carrier planning is depending on the processing time of this application on SGVO.

We will highly appreciate your kind focus to start processing 2013 FSWP with minister's statement of processing 2013 FSWP in less than one year. Just to remind the news released on December 19, 2012 release:

Best Regards,
XXXX
Boss, definitely it's a good initiative but I think the minister is already aware about sgvo's slow process. I really pray that all of our collective concern bring some change to sgvo. I'll email them as well. And please share if u get any reply. Thanks in advance

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mrahman said:
Boss, definitely it's a good initiative but I think the minister is already aware about sgvo's slow process. I really pray that all of our collective concern bring some change to sgvo. I'll email them as well. And please share if u get any reply. Thanks in advance
Thanks for ur inspiration bro..!

+1

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
ashif_eee said:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Best Regards,
XXXX
Thanks ashif. Good idea. I will do the same.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derricktse said:
Thanks ashif. Good idea. I will do the same.
Enthusiastic approach!!! All forum members should send at least one mail to Minister. I send it today.

rajib1982

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
8-08-2013
File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
Sent

chris.alexander@parl.gc.ca, spore@international.gc.ca, spore-cs@international.gc.ca

Subject: FSW 2013 applicants: Discriminations in Singapore Visa Office

First, let me thank you for reopening of the skilled immigration program. This provides a unique opportunity for us, who wish to migrate. Last year’s CIC announcement that committed “FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years” was inspiring.

However, we the applicants under Singapore visa office (SGVO) are facing a rather frustrating experience. Based on an online forum, where applicants from all over the world mingle, applicants from China, North America, India, Nepal are getting passport stumped with visa or receiving medical requests. While we at SGVO, are in complete darkness about the proceedings though all applications were filed same time. This is unfair for SGVO applicants.

Please note, the wait time not only demoralize us but also impede our career planning thus hurt the very spirit of migration.

I will request you to look into the process of Singapore Visa office and speed up the application processing.
Alternatively, if the process is backlogged, ensure applicants are well communicated so that they can plan.
And I would request to communicate if earlier commitment of completing the process in a year cannot be honored.

Thanking you

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rajib1982 said:
Sent

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca, spore @ international.gc.ca, spore-cs @ international.gc.ca

Subject: FSW 2013 applicants: Discriminations in Singapore Visa Office

First, let me thank you for reopening of the skilled immigration program. This provides a unique opportunity for us, who wish to migrate. Last year's CIC announcement that committed “FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years” was inspiring.

However, we the applicants under Singapore visa office (SGVO) are facing a rather frustrating experience. Based on an online forum, where applicants from all over the world mingle, applicants from China, North America, India, Nepal are getting passport stumped with visa or receiving medical requests. While we at SGVO, are in complete darkness about the proceedings though all applications were filed same time. This is unfair for SGVO applicants.

Please note, the wait time not only demoralize us but also impede our career planning thus hurt the very spirit of migration.

I will request you to look into the process of Singapore Visa office and speed up the application processing.
Alternatively, if the process is backlogged, ensure applicants are well communicated so that they can plan.
And I would request to communicate if earlier commitment of completing the process in a year cannot be honored.

Thanking you
vai,

Sent u a PM...

aloha

Oct 27, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2014
Didn't know this group existed until ashif_eee posted about it on the "FSW 2013 timeline". Good to find all the fellow Bangladeshis here.

aloha

Oct 27, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2014
By the way, can we put a smiley face next to the name of this group? :)

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aloha said:
By the way, can we put a smiley face next to the name of this group? :)
Dear Ashif, please make a database (spreadsheet) of Bangladeshi FSW13 applicants, so that we can familiar with each other and also know the progress of our silent SGVO.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
ashif_eee said:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Best Regards,
XXXX
good job done ... i will do the same ....

there is nothing wrong AT ALL for emailing the same .... so, i would request all the people here to do the same ...

good luck !

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
I think the reason for SGVO and LVO slow progress is due to the fact that the CIC require more time for verification (my assumptions). Australian 189 visa time line for Indian citizens is between 1-3 months in contrast to Bangladeshi and Pakistani Citizens which about 12 months. External security check time is the primary reason for Australian processing time delays. It may be the same reason in the case of Canadian Immigration.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zolter said:
I think the reason for SGVO and LVO slow progress is due to the fact that the CIC require more time for verification (my assumptions). Australian 189 visa time line for Indian citizens is between 1-3 months in contrast to Bangladeshi and Pakistani Citizens which about 12 months. External security check time is the primary reason for Australian processing time delays. It may be the same reason in the case of Canadian Immigration.
Dear Brother,may be u r right in a sense. But just for ur information that Aus is now processing immigration files within 6 months. But wrt LVO , BD is less prone to terrorism activity. So its a discrimination to us. Neighbouring NDVO is working so aggressively as such they are issuing MRs even in saturday :eek: