Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Hello All,I am present with you guys as well.I am elated to see Tomsware's reply. :)

rajib1982

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
8-08-2013
File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
thts a great news tomsware. thanks
can you pls share the communication with us, deleting all personal info.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
rajib1982 said:
thts a great news tomsware. thanks
can you pls share the communication with us, deleting all personal info.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
well, used 'case specific inquiry' to update my current address i have changed my current address.

in reply to my 'address update' they wrote me an email.

i checked online as well, they have updated my new address.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:
Bangladeshi applicants who applied for FSW 2013 and application being accepted by CIC (PER received), let's connect here and share our information.

Did anyone get MR yet? or did anyone requested for caip notes?

Thanks.
CONGRATULATIONS FOE OPENING NEW THREAD.

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
tomsware said:
well, used 'case specific inquiry' to update my current address i have changed my current address.

Which e-mail address is used for case specific inquiry please.Thanks.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tomsware said:

Brother did u make a query in your CSI about the processing time or they just provide that Voluntarily ??

If it is possible, can u please share us the replied email hiding ur info...

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:
Bangladeshi applicants who applied for FSW 2013 and application being accepted by CIC (PER received), let's connect here and share our information.

Did anyone get MR yet? or did anyone requested for caip notes?

Thanks.
Thanks a lot for opening a "Bangladeshi Forum". After all we are Bangladeshi people share our experiences on same ground. Do you like to open a spread sheet for this forum?

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
it has become very painful to wait for the MR, where most of the busy VO's are sending MR in full speed. Does anyone have any information when the SGVO will start to send the MR

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
sbcanada said:
it has become very painful to wait for the MR, where most of the busy VO's are sending MR in full speed. Does anyone have any information when the SGVO will start to send the MR
Is there anything we can do as applicants so SGVO can at least send us signal for MR? Why should we be soooo deprived when compared to applicants from other VOs?Any suggestions please?? :mad:

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
below the email i received, for your info only:

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application was received in Singapore on August xx, 2013 and an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you on August xx, 2013 . Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Business categories are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
tomsware said:

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application was received in Singapore on August xx, 2013 and an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you on August xx, 2013 . Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Business categories are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Hi Tomsware,

I dont see in the email that the whole process is 12 months. :)

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

For Me, Got my 2nd, reply from SGVO on July-2013 which is same as 1st one.

Note: Iam MI-3 applicant.

Dear Sir,

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review. It was received by the Singapore visa office on xx, April 2012.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date which the application was received in our visa office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to

quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Dear Tomsware, they didn't say it will take 12 months, rather they mentioned impliedly "not to be impatient" before 28 months. s--g--v--o. :'(

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
tomsware said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour
Good to hear that they replied...in my case sgvo did not reply..all they did was update my address....