24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
tomsware said:
below the email i received, for your info only:

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application was received in Singapore on August xx, 2013 and an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you on August xx, 2013 . Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Business categories are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Good to hear that they replied...in my case sgvo did not reply..all they did was update my address....

rajib1982

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
8-08-2013
File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
wasn't thr an announcement tht FSW 2013 will be completed within a year?

can we send letter to CIC and/or canadian govt highlighting applicants at NDVO, HK & CCOP are getting visa while at SGVO, we are waiting for MR. and this is discrimination.
seniors pls suggest, wil this help move lazy SGVO

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mrahman said:
Good to hear that they replied...in my case sgvo did not reply..all they did was update my address....

same on here..they didnt answer my CSE that i have asked them to change my marital status. Its been already 4 months. Poor SGVO ..:p :p

Though i submitted the hard copies later. :)

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
rajib1982 said:
wasn't thr an announcement tht FSW 2013 will be completed within a year?

can we send letter to CIC and/or canadian govt highlighting applicants at NDVO, HK & CCOP are getting visa while at SGVO, we are waiting for MR. and this is discrimination.
seniors pls suggest, wil this help move lazy SGVO
I THINK THIS SHOULD DEFINITELY BE DONE.WHAT SAY,OTHERS?

rajib1982

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
8-08-2013
File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
ANAHUS said:
I THINK THIS SHOULD DEFINITELY BE DONE.WHAT SAY,OTHERS?
can anybody pls suggest mail address of CIC/canadian govt where we can lodge our dissatisfaction over SGVO. it will create more impact if we use give the same message and do it simultaneously.
shd we also send the mail to canadian press?

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
same on here..they didnt answer my CSE that i have asked them to change my marital status. Its been already 4 months. Poor SGVO ..:p :p

Though i submitted the hard copies later. :)
i know there is only thing that we can do is WAIT!! :(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rajib1982 said:
can anybody pls suggest mail address of CIC/canadian govt where we can lodge our dissatisfaction over SGVO. it will create more impact if we use give the same message and do it simultaneously.
shd we also send the mail to canadian press?
This one is the required address for complain/informing the minister :

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca

my plan is to email minister on the beginning of Jan 14.

I think emailing will not harm our application process coz we r not gonna providing our UCI/application file number to the email. We can just inform that all other VOs- CPP,Paris,Bucharest, NDVO, Honkong, Beijing even neighboring NDVOand many more is providing the MR and PPRF request to their applicants...so we r expecting to fulfill the minister's commitment about FSW13 within one year process completion...nothing anymore. It is a very discrimination being our vo is SGVO and we lag behind for more than years just becoz of this VO.

We can also tweet minister https://twitter.com/MinChrisA for SGVO as much. require also to make #FSWP2013 Hashtag during ur comment. The more we will comment/email, the more are the chances that it can reach to the concern's focus.

Just sharing my opinion...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ashif_eee said:
This one is the required address for complain/informing the minister :

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca

my plan is to email minister on the beginning of Jan 14.

I think emailing will not harm our application process coz we r not gonna providing our UCI/application file number to the email. We can just inform that all other VOs- CPP,Paris,Bucharest, NDVO, Honkong, Beijing even neighboring NDVOand many more is providing the MR and PPRF request to their applicants...so we r expecting to fulfill the minister's commitment about FSW13 within one year process completion...nothing anymore. It is a very discrimination being our vo is SGVO and we lag behind for more than years just becoz of this VO.

We can also tweet minister https://twitter.com/MinChrisA for SGVO as much. require also to make #FSWP2013 Hashtag during ur comment. The more we will comment/email, the more are the chances that it can reach to the concern's focus.

Just sharing my opinion...

Ohh just to show u something...

https://twitter.com/search?q=fswp2013&src=typd&f=realtime

LVO applicants already started to tweet minster...LOL...so SGVO applicants can also do it... :)

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Did anyone of SGVO collect their GCMS? some information can be known according to the due dates mentioned there.

waiting for some good news.......................................

fswp2013_sgvo

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 29-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-08-2013
ashif_eee said:
Ohh just to show u something...

--removed--

LVO applicants already started to tweet minster...LOL...so SGVO applicants can also do it... :)
Time to move. Send email and Tweet Minister Chris.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Its not going rain ..its just Storm...NDVO has sent more than 10 MR on today... :eek:

Valo o lagche ..abar shathe shathe mon tao kharap lagche...Bi-Directional Mind...

Isssh SGVO...please wake up...

Atleast NDVO applicants can have some dream before their sleep...they have now a clear assumptions when they gonna rcv their MR/PPRF. Already 28th May applicant received MR !!

fswp2013_sgvo

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 29-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-08-2013
ashif_eee said:
Its not going rain ..its just Storm...NDVO has sent more than 10 MR on today... :eek:

Valo o lagche ..abar shathe shathe mon tao kharap lagche...Bi-Directional Mind...

Isssh SGVO...please wake up...

Atleast NDVO applicants can have some dream before their sleep...they have now a clear assumptions when they gonna rcv their MR/PPRF. Already 28th May applicant received MR !!
still DROUGHT for SGVO.... :'(

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Please everyone tweet to the Minister.All in all I saw 3 tweets for SGVO.I plan to tweet everyday.Hope we can get things moving.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ANAHUS said:
Please everyone tweet to the Minister.All in all I saw 3 tweets for SGVO.I plan to tweet everyday.Hope we can get things moving.
[size=10pt]All are requested to tweet with the full name of our VO that is "Singapore VO" not "SGVO". Coz suddenly it seems a Code. Also if we mention other VOs for comparison, also try to name it with full name.[/size]

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
December 19, 2012 release:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-12-19.asp

""News Release — An Immigration System that Works for Canada

New Federal Skilled Worker Program to accept applications beginning May 4, 2013
Ottawa, December 19, 2012 — The new selection system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will take effect on May 4, 2013 at which time the program will re-open for applications, Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The government's number one priority remains jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “The new Federal Skilled Worker Program criteria will ensure Canada is selecting the skilled immigrants our economy needs, who are the most likely to succeed and fully realize their potential in Canada.”

The improvements to the FSWP points grid are based on a large body of research which has consistently shown that language proficiency and youth are two of the most important factors in the economic success of immigrants.

The final changes to the FSWP selection criteria include:

Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada's economy;
Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential's true value in Canada;
Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience.
“For too long, too many immigrants to Canada have experienced underemployement and unemployment, and this has been detrimental to these newcomers and to the Canadian economy,” said Minister Kenney. “Our transformational changes to the FSWP will help ensure that skilled newcomers are able to contribute their skills fully to the economy as soon as possible. This is good for newcomers, good for the economy, and good for all Canadians.”

There are two new steps to the new selection system. First, applicants will have to demonstrate that they meet the minimum language threshold, which is level 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment system. Applicants will be able to get a language assessment from existing agencies designated by the Minister and listed on the CIC website.

Second, applicants will have their education credentials assessed prior to arriving in Canada. A list of assessment organizations designated by the Minister will be made available early in the New Year. The assessment of foreign educational credentials will provide prospective newcomers with a more realistic understanding of how their credentials compare to education standards in Canada. It will also give them the opportunity to upgrade their education prior to coming to Canada if they choose.

It is important to note that these changes will not apply to people who have applied to the FSWP prior to May 4, 2013 with a qualifying arranged job offer or under the Ph.D. stream.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]FSWP will be processed in a few months,[/size][/size][/size] rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

In the medium term, the Government is also moving forward to develop and implement an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, which will provide employers with access to a pool of skilled workers.""

Should not it be true...? ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: