+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

irfangeo

Sep 5, 2013
Hi Guys

I need a suggestion;

I landed in Canada in march 2015 and stayed there for 6 months having received PR

Then since i had to come back because of some commitment and won't be able to go uintill June 2017 for staying fully there.

I wonder if that would have any bad impact on my citizenship case ?

Cheers

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Seniors, pls advise me....
My Degree: Electrical & Eletronics Engineering and want to apply for Manitoba overseas skilled program,

I studied the duties of NOC 2133 as given on CIC weside.

1) My duties(3.0 years exp) of Electrical Equipment/System Installation are clearly falling under NOC 2133. I don't have any doubt. I know these falls under 2133.

2) My duties(Current 1.5 years exp) in telecommunication industry as RF or BSS(base Station sub-system) engineer(Duties: Operation & Maintenance of Wireless Radio Equipment/system like BTS, ENOD B, RRH ect), these equipment also known as telecom equipment, I don't know whether these will fall under NOC 2133 or 2147? ......

I want to get the points for 5 years of exp...mean for both exp.... but for Maniota MPNP EOI, the question is ''what is your current occupation''

pla advise.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
luqi said:
UPDATE AFTER 2+ YEARS

Hello mates , most of my 2013 mates will be enjoying their life in Canada, Good luck and best wishes to all of them. I have been out of this forum for a long time, the reason, obviously i became hopeless for my application. But last week emails popped up into my cell phone inbox and i saw it was the mighty RPRF+MED request. It really overjoyed me after waiting for such a long time. i am done with medicals and paid RPRF.

CONGRATULATIONS Luqi

nice to hear good news after a long time.Be ready to enjoy this summer in canada.

Reactions: akhurana487

prayer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
Dudes

I landed April 09 2016 after a very long immigration journey which started in August 2013. 3 years and it is done.....everyone is congratulating...even me congratulating me on the successful immigration, trying to forget what all I had to forsake to be here....wonderland...here i comes....no here i have come...bless me with fortunes and treasures....here the treasure hunt begins....my phone number is 647-338-6745

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Someone got PR visa and has not landed but visa expires in about 3 months time. If she gets married after getting the PR visa, what's the best way to include spouse?
Is it better to land and sponsor spouse or inform visa office since case is not complete yet but only decision made.

Also the letter from visa office clearly says change in marital status etc should be reported before one leaves for Canada.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egbe said:
Someone got PR visa and has not landed but visa expires in about 3 months time. If she gets married after getting the PR visa, what's the best way to include spouse?
Is it better to land and sponsor spouse or inform visa office since case is not complete yet but only decision made.

Also the letter from visa office clearly says change in marital status etc should be reported before one leaves for Canada.
land first
Secure the residence permit
Settle in
Marry spouse
Start process to bring spouse

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
pickabeau said:
land first
Secure the residence permit
Settle in
Marry spouse
Start process to bring spouse
Thanks. But for some reasons marriage must take place before landing/visa expiry. The fear is what is stated in letter from VO that candidate must report change in family constitution BEFORE leaving for Canada.
Appreciate your opinion.
Thanks

sk1318

Feb 28, 2014
Hi,
We (me and my wife) got our PR in 2014 and we went to Canada for few weeks and then came back to finish the winding up process of our professional work.

Meanwhile we were blessed with a baby in October 2015 and I tried to apply TRV for the baby from India but it was rejected stating lack of travel history and connections in Canada. What are the chances if i apply again, as the kid now has US visa and bit of travel history?
In case I go to Canada to sponsor him, is there any way I can request TRV for him from Canada OR Can I come back to my family after applying sponsorship for the baby?

Thanks.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
egbe said:

just dclare at airport that you are engaged and u have a fiancé. and then get married after landing.

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
hi friends, i knw nobody is dere now to read this post as all 2013 applicants are in Canada now and would be busy in their respective lives.....u guys made it long time back but i guess i am the most unfortunate 2013 applicant who waited for ages for that moment when u can shout with joy and happiness when you can say to your forum mates that guys i got medicals. HERES MY STORY...
6 years of wait comes to an end today allllllaaasssssss. i applied in 2010 and 2011 both time didnt make it t the cap waited for another year but surprise they stopped FSW program for one more year in 2013 when the list got opened with sub cap of just 300 applications sent my app but again didnt make it to the cap was shattered and broke 3rd time in a row i failed to reach the door..my application was returned after few months i came to knw that dere is one more noc under which i can apply as job duties are almost same, took the risk sent my application but after few months i lost hope again and miracle happens my UCI got activated i was happy like never b4 got PER and AOR in March 14...most of the guys who applied on the same timeline started to get medicals in MAY, but i was waiting and months passed by. In October 14 i got telephonic verf and it was 40 mins long conversation went preety well, i again started waiting for medicals but to my surprise i got concern letter.. it again broke me down but again i gathered all the courage and sent a kind of reply which NDVO wouldn't have received from any applicant till date.. but after 8 months wait the gave me rejection, this time everything was finished for me all my dreams were broke again and this time very badly they knocked me down.. But i got up decided to Punch ndvo back on their face I filled for judicial review in dec 2015 and got leave in March 2016 and thereafter CIC settled the case outside the court in March2016 itself..i won but still has to reach the destination…my case was reopened in may 2016 and got physical check in june 2016 it went damn well…but they again put my application on hold for 8 months but atlast I got medicals in feb 2017 and in march I got my visa today my journey is completed I just received my Passport with COPR….i want to shout with joy but nobody would be dere to listen as all the co applicants r already dere…but thnx all u guys we must have talked or helped each other somerimes…RABB RAKHA

jemglaihkeyshia

Oct 21, 2013
rajvir0707 said:
hi friends, i knw nobody is dere now to read this post as all 2013 applicants are in Canada now and would be busy in their respective lives.....u guys made it long time back but i guess i am the most unfortunate 2013 applicant who waited for ages for that moment when u can shout with joy and happiness when you can say to your forum mates that guys i got medicals. HERES MY STORY...
6 years of wait comes to an end today allllllaaasssssss. i applied in 2010 and 2011 both time didnt make it t the cap waited for another year but surprise they stopped FSW program for one more year in 2013 when the list got opened with sub cap of just 300 applications sent my app but again didnt make it to the cap was shattered and broke 3rd time in a row i failed to reach the door..my application was returned after few months i came to knw that dere is one more noc under which i can apply as job duties are almost same, took the risk sent my application but after few months i lost hope again and miracle happens my UCI got activated i was happy like never b4 got PER and AOR in March 14...most of the guys who applied on the same timeline started to get medicals in MAY, but i was waiting and months passed by. In October 14 i got telephonic verf and it was 40 mins long conversation went preety well, i again started waiting for medicals but to my surprise i got concern letter.. it again broke me down but again i gathered all the courage and sent a kind of reply which NDVO wouldn't have received from any applicant till date.. but after 8 months wait the gave me rejection, this time everything was finished for me all my dreams were broke again and this time very badly they knocked me down.. But i got up decided to Punch ndvo back on their face I filled for judicial review in dec 2015 and got leave in March 2016 and thereafter CIC settled the case outside the court in March2016 itself..i won but still has to reach the destination…my case was reopened in may 2016 and got physical check in june 2016 it went damn well…but they again put my application on hold for 8 months but atlast I got medicals in feb 2017 and in march I got my visa today my journey is completed I just received my Passport with COPR….i want to shout with joy but nobody would be dere to listen as all the co applicants r already dere…but thnx all u guys we must have talked or helped each other somerimes…RABB RAKHA

Hello sir, it was a truly an inspiring story Sir! wish you all the best Sir...congratulations!

jp2014

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2014
AOR Received.
05-2014
Med's Request
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-2017
Great story to tell everyone. Congratulations!!! Your patience and persistence is well worth it.

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
rajvir0707 said:

Hi don't say you are the last unfortunate person of 2013 group. You already made it. I am still waiting for medical request. So still long way to go...for me...:)

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Many Congratulations Rajvir0707. Wish you good luck for future in Canada. Your perseverance is exemplary. You deserve it buddy.

rajvir0707 said:

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Hello Forumites,

Please i have a family with a BIG issue from my perspective. The husband has the same last name with the wife, but the wife and the kids has letter "H" included in their own last name. Something like Robert and Roberts.

How will they proceed or what will be the best way to go about it without raising a flag.

Thank you.

Hisaca