+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi all seniors,

We already did our medical on 08-Oct-2014 EXCEPT my wife X-RAY because at that time she was PREGNANT.

Today (18-May-2015) I went to clinic and check, me and my wife want to do full medical for both of us instead of doing her X-RAY ONLY.
Because the first time we did our medical is about 7 months (except my wife X-RAY). But the clinic say we cannot any how do our medical as they need NEW IME NUMBER from CIC in order to do this. So they say ONLY go and do my wife X-RAY. Please advice me.

My wife X-RAY will submit on coming 27-May-2015. After that we should except to received NEW FORM to fill up for NEW BORN my baby girl or any other things? How long it will take?Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Myat

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raised my third CSE, and i am sure this will be the same result of the last two... ::)

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Friends...

1) RPRF fees has been deducted....(asked with bank) on 19th may 2015.
Approximately within what period DM will reflect on Client Application Status.?

2) one of my kid passport will expire on 30th Nov,Will this ok ???
(Medical date is 24th April 2015)

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Friends...

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Friends...

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
sam472 said:
Friends...

1) There is no link between RPRF deduction and DM. Deduction of RPRF does NOT automatically mean that your app has been approved.

2) No that's not ok. All applicants must have at least 6 months passport validity from the date of visa issuance. I'm not 100% sure about this but even if CIC accepts it, please be aware that visas of all of you will expire on 30th Nov. so you've to be ready to fly all by the end of this date to Canada.

umm abdullah

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2014
Nomination.....
cc charged 11/2/2014..PER 24/2/2014 .....2nd line added 29/4/2014
IELTS Request
sent....8 7 7.5 8
Med's Request
04/02/2015
Med's Done....
15/02/2015 furtherance med req 7/05/2015
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
PPR 1 18/05/2015 PPR 2 26/05/2015
LANDED..........
22/09/2015
PPR 2 received :)

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
umm abdullah said:
PPR 2 received :)
who is your VO. many congratulations.
anyhow m stuck at PPR2 stage since last 9 months. don't know whats wrong with me

umm abdullah

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2014
Nomination.....
cc charged 11/2/2014..PER 24/2/2014 .....2nd line added 29/4/2014
IELTS Request
sent....8 7 7.5 8
Med's Request
04/02/2015
Med's Done....
15/02/2015 furtherance med req 7/05/2015
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
PPR 1 18/05/2015 PPR 2 26/05/2015
LANDED..........
22/09/2015
saleem7821 said:
who is your VO. many congratulations.
anyhow m stuck at PPR2 stage since last 9 months. don't know whats wrong with me
Thanks my VO is BWJ

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
1) There is no link between RPRF deduction and DM. Deduction of RPRF does NOT automatically mean that your app has been approved.

2) No that's not ok. All applicants must have at least 6 months passport validity from the date of visa issuance. I'm not 100% sure about this but even if CIC accepts it, please be aware that visas of all of you will expire on 30th Nov. so you've to be ready to fly all by the end of this date to Canada.
[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Thanks for your advice.. :)

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
prayer said:
Any one guide me how to apply for GCMS
http://www.visafile.info/
you can apply through this link if u dun have any1 in Canada and u waana apply thrugh third party

second option is if u have any relative or friend in canaa who can apply on ur bhalf than this is the link
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Regards

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Landed. Please update Global and NDVO spreadsheets.

Hi Guys,

This is my landing experience so far. Landed 20 May 2015 local time 4.30 PM ET.

I did an online check-in on Emirates and reached airport 2 hrs before my flight.

I only had jewellery list with photos printed and No B4 or B4A. I just had a handwritten list of items per bag.

By the Time I was done with baggage weighing, Immigration line and security check line we had only 40 min for the take off at Chennai.

Our 4 piece luggage was overweight by 2.5kg overall. But they didn't mind. I did not pad-lock bags but had the lock ready. I did this just in case if I had to open the luggage to remove items due to limit exceed or in case if they wanted to check.

Don't do as I did. I wasted their time. Have all the luggage pad locked and keys with you ready.

I wanted to take customs certificate for the personal jewellery but they said I should have done it before I crossed security check. They also said that the process takes an hour or more and anyway I was too late for that.

We arrived at Dubai and during layover time had some food and relaxed. Connected to free Wi-Fi with 1hr limit no data limit. The shops in Dubai airport don't accept CAD. Luckily I had 40 USD. So I suggest you have at least a few USD as sometimes credit card might embarrass us. And also mind the forex rates on credit card swipes outside home country.

Security check at Dubai was very strict compared to Chennai. Probably it is same in any airports if we are boarding any North America bound Airplanes.

Take off from Dubai to Toronto was delayed by an hour due to some passengers arriving late due to baggage check.

It was fun all way from Dubai. We watched movies, TV shows, slept several hours. Mobile charging was easy as they had both power terminals and USB ports. I charged through USB as my power adapter will not fit in their socket.

We filled the declaration form and prepared a rough draft for B4 1 hr before we landed.

There are external cameras on the Airbus A380 and I was enjoying the view outside through the display as well as through window.

The sun was shining bright and hot through airplane 20 min before landing. I thought for a second that we had a Chennai Summer. But we felt the actual weather only after stepping out of airport. Sun shines bright but the wind was chill.

After getting of airplane we went to immigration department where they examined COPR, stamped both copies and kept the copy with photo with them. The officer provided us the form to update our address later as per our request.

Then the same room exit had a desk for welcome Canada who gave us some booklets and shared basic info. We asked about temporary insurance, the sweet old lady suggested us blue cross insurance (Not the animal blue cross we have in India).

We got our SIN numbers at next room. Be cautious that you verify your personal info that officer takes for SIN. Check the SIN printout. My wife had a typo on postal code that we noticed while at the bank. This was no big deal. But same can happen to your name or other critical info.

After this we walked out to baggage collection and customs. Customs was only interested in cash or any form of money. This is normal for any flyer crossing in to Canada's international airport. This is nothing to do with POF. No one asked for it. I advice you keep it though to play safe.I asked customs officer if they want to look at my jewellery photos or need B4. They said they don't want any of those forms if the items are all accompanying with us.

So with no B4 and no jewellery snaps we exited airport with our luggage.

My pickup was waiting and we reached our temporary accommodation that we booked for 2 wks. at safehomestay.com.
Luckily our accommodation was close to a big Mall linked to a Subway. The mall had all mobile service providers, RBC and TD bank.

So next day after landing we got our SIM card for our mobiles with our Indian Passports and COPR.

The next day we created Bank Chequing ac, Savings ac with 6 month free banking and 100 cheque leaves and unlimited transactions. Applied for credit card with 1000CAD limit. All of the above was done separately for me and my wife. They instantly gave temporary debit card. And no money was needed to be deposited for this. Just take your Passports and COPR.
*Get both Savings and Chequing ac!

I already received my Credit card and bank/debit card. It took less than a week.

Debit card will not have visa/master logo. So can't be used online. If you need online capability on debit card you need to request for Visa debit card separately.

We explored the local Mall, a local Chinese store and the local park on our first weekend in Canada. A;so we made few calls to Kijiji and Craigs list ads for Basement rent and arranged appointment to visit the homes on next day and day that follows.

Monday and Tuesday we visited 2 homes each and we finalized one of them which is a basement. We paid 2 month advance and signed 6 months contract.

Did CN tower tour on 2nd day of home hunting as we had lot of time between visiting 2 homes.

We made 10 calls, Sent few SMS with a standard response to house owners who has the Ad online and got 4 house visit appointments. Other calls went to Voice mail, some said house was already taken, one of the houses we visited wanted credit check.

So don't lose hope. Few calls and Few house visits you will find a home.

We updated new address to all services we signed up for Mobile and Banking. We waited till we got our debit and credit card delivered before changing address.

Home hunting was a learning experience in many ways as we learnt how to use bus/Subway/street car. Follow the signs ask for help and you just need a day or two to get a hang. Mobile with data absolutely necessary as google maps tells you what bus/train to board, where to get off and which way to walk.

We are moving in to the permanent accommodation next Wednesday after we finish our 2 wk. stay here at safehomestay. Safe home stay can be slightly expensive, but gets you a good start. Don’t book for more than 2wk stay. Check their website for rates. www.safehomestay.com

As we have bank documents we would apply for OHIP card coming week, do our G1 written which would give us our much required Canadian photo ID. Also we will visit service Canada for back to reality (job hunting).

Hope this helps future landing immigrants. Research your best before landing, but you learn 95% of “Canadian life” only after landing.

Wishes for everyone waiting here to get the good news you are expecting.

Mine was a long and painful wait, but not long as many others.
If your application is clean and error free you can always have hope. It comes late sometimes but definitely comes.

Thank you!

All set --_ God speed!

ICJ

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Nomination.....
May 13, 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
June 03, 2014
File Transfer...
June 03, 2014, Processing from July 03, 2014
Med's Request
April 18, 2015
Med's Done....
April 23, 2015- 3rd Line Updated April 28, 2015-medicals received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 03, 2015-Passports submitted June 04, 2015-4th Line Decision Made-June 05, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 12, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015-Ottawa
Thanks for sharing your experience! Good luck in Canada!

AlertJack said:

Hi Guys,

I did an online check-in on Emirates and reached airport 2 hrs before my flight.

I only had jewellery list with photos printed and No B4 or B4A. I just had a handwritten list of items per bag.

By the Time I was done with baggage weighing, Immigration line and security check line we had only 40 min for the take off at Chennai.

Our 4 piece luggage was overweight by 2.5kg overall. But they didn't mind. I did not pad-lock bags but had the lock ready. I did this just in case if I had to open the luggage to remove items due to limit exceed or in case if they wanted to check.

Don't do as I did. I wasted their time. Have all the luggage pad locked and keys with you ready.

I wanted to take customs certificate for the personal jewellery but they said I should have done it before I crossed security check. They also said that the process takes an hour or more and anyway I was too late for that.

We arrived at Dubai and during layover time had some food and relaxed. Connected to free Wi-Fi with 1hr limit no data limit. The shops in Dubai airport don't accept CAD. Luckily I had 40 USD. So I suggest you have at least a few USD as sometimes credit card might embarrass us. And also mind the forex rates on credit card swipes outside home country.

Security check at Dubai was very strict compared to Chennai. Probably it is same in any airports if we are boarding any North America bound Airplanes.

Take off from Dubai to Toronto was delayed by an hour due to some passengers arriving late due to baggage check.

It was fun all way from Dubai. We watched movies, TV shows, slept several hours. Mobile charging was easy as they had both power terminals and USB ports. I charged through USB as my power adapter will not fit in their socket.

We filled the declaration form and prepared a rough draft for B4 1 hr before we landed.

There are external cameras on the Airbus A380 and I was enjoying the view outside through the display as well as through window.

The sun was shining bright and hot through airplane 20 min before landing. I thought for a second that we had a Chennai Summer. But we felt the actual weather only after stepping out of airport. Sun shines bright but the wind was chill.

After getting of airplane we went to immigration department where they examined COPR, stamped both copies and kept the copy with photo with them. The officer provided us the form to update our address later as per our request.

Then the same room exit had a desk for welcome Canada who gave us some booklets and shared basic info. We asked about temporary insurance, the sweet old lady suggested us blue cross insurance (Not the animal blue cross we have in India).

We got our SIN numbers at next room. Be cautious that you verify your personal info that officer takes for SIN. Check the SIN printout. My wife had a typo on postal code that we noticed while at the bank. This was no big deal. But same can happen to your name or other critical info.

After this we walked out to baggage collection and customs. Customs was only interested in cash or any form of money. This is normal for any flyer crossing in to Canada's international airport. This is nothing to do with POF. No one asked for it. I advice you keep it though to play safe.I asked customs officer if they want to look at my jewellery photos or need B4. They said they don't want any of those forms if the items are all accompanying with us.

My pickup was waiting and we reached our temporary accommodation that we booked for 2 wks. at safehomestay.com.
Luckily our accommodation was close to a big Mall linked to a Subway. The mall had all mobile service providers, RBC and TD bank.

So next day after landing we got our SIM card for our mobiles with our Indian Passports and COPR.

The next day we created Bank Chequing ac, Savings ac with 6 month free banking and 100 cheque leaves and unlimited transactions. Applied for credit card with 1000CAD limit. All of the above was done separately for me and my wife. They instantly gave temporary debit card. And no money was needed to be deposited for this. Just take your Passports and COPR.

I already received my Credit card and bank/debit card. It took less than a week.

Debit card will not have visa/master logo. So can't be used online. If you need online capability on debit card you need to request for Visa debit card separately.

We explored the local Mall, a local Chinese store and the local park on our first weekend in Canada. A;so we made few calls to Kijiji and Craigs list ads for Basement rent and arranged appointment to visit the homes on next day and day that follows.

Monday and Tuesday we visited 2 homes each and we finalized one of them which is a basement. We paid 2 month advance and signed 6 months contract.

Did CN tower tour on 2nd day of home hunting as we had lot of time between visiting 2 homes.

We made 10 calls, Sent few SMS with a standard response to house owners who has the Ad online and got 4 house visit appointments. Other calls went to Voice mail, some said house was already taken, one of the houses we visited wanted credit check.

We updated new address to all services we signed up for Mobile and Banking. We waited till we got our debit and credit card delivered before changing address.

Home hunting was a learning experience in many ways as we learnt how to use bus/Subway/street car. Follow the signs ask for help and you just need a day or two to get a hang. Mobile with data absolutely necessary as google maps tells you what bus/train to board, where to get off and which way to walk.

We are moving in to the permanent accommodation next Wednesday after we finish our 2 wk. stay here at safehomestay. Safe home stay can be slightly expensive, but gets you a good start. Don't book for more than 2wk stay. Check their website for rates. www.safehomestay.com

As we have bank documents we would apply for OHIP card coming week, do our G1 written which would give us our much required Canadian photo ID. Also we will visit service Canada for back to reality (job hunting).

Hope this helps future landing immigrants. Research your best before landing, but you learn 95% of “Canadian life” only after landing.

If your application is clean and error free you can always have hope. It comes late sometimes but definitely comes.

Thank you!

All set --_ God speed!

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
AlertJack said:

Hi Guys,

We are moving in to the permanent accommodation next Wednesday after we finish our 2 wk. stay here at safehomestay. Safe home stay can be slightly expensive, but gets you a good start. Don't book for more than 2wk stay. Check their website for rates. www.safehomestay.com

Thank you!

All set --_ God speed!
Good Luck JJ brooo....ALL d best and thnx for sharing ur exp.... M still waiting for medicals Plzzz pray for mee its been long waitig for me alsoooo...

Regards
Rajvir