+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Faisal said:
Yesterday I sent my passports to Islamabad visa office....Today my ECAS is showing decision made....Thanks to Allah for His unlimited blessings....Admin plz update my status.
Congrats! God Bless!

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hey Congrats Mrs Faisal and Alertjact.. All the best!!

Mrs.Faisal said:
Yesterday I sent my passports to Islamabad visa office....Today my ECAS is showing decision made....Thanks to Allah for His unlimited blessings....Admin plz update my status.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi divyangpatel,

You have three ways to deal in the situation

1. Wait for the delivery of baby n send her/his birth certificate along with his/her passport copy n wait for the baby med request... when u get baby med req then get it done for you n your wife also n send it altogether.

2. Wait for the delivery of baby n send her/his birth certificate along with his/her passport copy --( at this level u n your spouse can get ur med done and wait for baby med request) n when u get baby med then you can get it done for it.

3. (IMPORTANT) - some of 13 batch mate done their wife med during pregnancy after three months of pregnancy, which is very crucial. They used double shield for X-ray to minimize its effect. (Some of them got their visa in next two months after med and they landed in Canada n gave birth there. This way they eliminated chance of any elimination of their application due to baby or mother medical complications n also landed early in Canada with baby getting citizenship by birth.

I do not suggest third point to any one because X-rays involves high risk to the child in womb which is much more important than any opportunity.

I guess this information will be usefull!!

Catalyst

divyangpatel said:
Hello friends,

I got MR on 6th February 2015 and as currently my spouse is pregnent, I raised CSE @ New Delhi Visa Office.

Today I received reply against my CSE as below...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Pregnant women normally wait until after giving birth to do the x-ray which is part of the immigration medical examination.

Once the baby is born, the birth certificate will need to be submitted to the visa office, together with an updated application form and family composition form for the applicant, plus the baby's photographs and the fee payment to add a child to the application. Once these documents are received, the visa office will issue medical forms and instructions for both the applicant and the baby.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 4
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

I would like to know...
1. Is it good to complete Medical test for me & my spouse(except x ray) before delivery??
OR
2. I waite till born of child and then inform NDVO with new born documents as per their above reply and accordingly NDVO will send MR for all of us.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
AlertJack said:
Guys I have a DM on my ECAS today.

Spreadsheet Admins please update on both Global and NDVO Spreadsheet.

My timeline is on my profile.

I wish everyone waiting to get good news soon.
Mrs.Faisal said:
Congrats to you both!

Jags83

Apr 24, 2013
Hi All,

I am a May 2013 applicant whose medical got expired 18th December 2014 and on 18th February 2015 I received an email from CIC requesting for medical re-assessment (X-Ray request). Problem is my wife is pregnant and we decided that we won't risk x-rays and therefore we will have to wait till August 2015 for her x-ray. My question is that our IELTS will expire in July 2015 so will it require both of us to clear it once again or we need not? Please advice.

Thanks and good luck to you all.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Its a nice question, But I don't think that they request for new IELTS as the processing already started. IELTS is not something like Medical.

All please participate to answer this question...

Jags83 said:
Hi All,

I am a May 2013 applicant whose medical got expired 18th December 2014 and on 18th February 2015 I received an email from CIC requesting for medical re-assessment (X-Ray request). Problem is my wife is pregnant and we decided that we won't risk x-rays and therefore we will have to wait till August 2015 for her x-ray. My question is that our IELTS will expire in July 2015 so will it require both of us to clear it once again or we need not? Please advice.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Thank you Rawdah for updating spreadsheet.

And thank you guys for the wishes.

@ Ramgaria - No verification happened to my awareness. GCMS however shows it was completed in Dec 2013 by site visit. So it should have happened quietly in the background. I don't know anything about it nor any one at work place knows.

rawdah said:
Many Congrats AlertJack and Mrs.Faisal :)
Status Updated.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Jags83 said:
Hi All,

I don't think they will ask for fresh IELTS alike Medical.
But have you regularised your medicals in August 2015,,, means, is it agreed with CHC? Moreover, you must be aware that you have to process for the baby too, prior to your own able to land.

Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Mrs.Faisal said:
Congrats n Good Luck :)

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
irfangeo said:
Hi mates
i need a suggestion

I have my visa stamped with validity until July, 2015

I have even booked the tickets on 2nd however i have some problem as my misus is expected start of April but she can not have flight to Canada.

What do you think is the problem and having baby birth here and would my newborn get the visa stamped and all necessary documentation done before my visa expires

can i ask for help from CIC and do they have any plan for such cases ?

i will really appreciate a guidance

thanks
Raise immediate query with ECAS and send emails clearly stating "URGENT". You need to get your visas extended and hopefully CHC will hold your case until baby is born and all formalities for baby are also fulfilled. There is no other option if you have decided to land after the baby is born, else if i in your place, would have looked into landing prior.
Good Luck :)

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hasni said:
Dera friends,

Talking about free credential evaluation tool by WES, I don't see my country Pakistan in it. Can anyone suggest if there is another free credential evaluation tool available . Actually I had got my credentials evaluated back in 2003 by CCPE, would that be ok for me or I will have to go for a fresh evaluation.
Thanks
Dear, They used to have Pakistan in the list and i myself also got my verifications free as well paid from WES. I also noticed it few days ago,,,, actually someone needs to contact WES through email and point out... believe me its worth while to contact and see if they include, which will beneficial largely.
Good Luck :)

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
jpdentdoc said:
Hello All,
Just need the forumites help now!
I got an email from the embassy that they had conducted a physical verification and the designation mentioned in my appointment letter (NOC 2263) is not exactly the same as what they have investigated physically.

Infact the duties of both the deisgnations are same, but I am not sure how to address this roadblock. To be precise, how to be my reply.
I am one of the oldest forumites here(2013 May - application submitted). I am really worried now as they have asked me to reply in writing in two weeks time. Kindly guide me!
Thanks all
Best option is to get a letter from your Office stating the situation, They can state that both are same or what you feel suitable, but a verifiable letter would be required from your office.
Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Mrs.Faisal said:
Dear forum fellows

Today I checked my ecas and was :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: see the 2nd line added to it that is we started processing ur application on 9th Feb 2015 as I received 3rd line directly in July about medical received....now after ppr1 addition of this 2nd line may not delay my case :'( :'( :'(...what do u say?
ECAS lines addition is not much related. Dont worry buddy

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
zenghi said:
Just came across:

[size=10pt]The Landing Process:[/size]

Canada's immigration laws provide for a two step process for all visa applications. Immigration officers outside Canada carry out stage one; stage two is carried out for the most part by a port of entry ("POE") immigration officer. The arrival of an immigrant with an immigrant visa is evidence that when the visa was issued, the visa officer was satisfied that the immigrant met Canada's admission requirements as outlined in the Act and its attendant Regulations. At the point of arrival however, landing is not an automatic right: immigrants must still satisfy the POE immigration officer that entry is permissible: A12(1).

The immigration landing process is likewise a two step procedure: The first step entails a verification of the immigration visa/record of landing, while the second step involves the completion of the record of landing for admission into Canada.

Immigrants are under a statutory obligation to answer truthfully all questions posed by an immigration officer and to produce documentation as may be required by the officer for the purpose of establishing whether the person shall be allowed into Canada: A11(4).

During the verification and question process a POE officer will ensure THAT:

The immigrant does not fall within the various inadmissible classes outlined in Sections 19(1)& (2) of the Act.
The inadmissible classes referenced under section 19 refer to persons who are suffering from serious medical disorders; persons affected by criminality issues and more commonly, persons who are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their dependants. Our web site writing on settlement funds briefly outlines the requirements regarding support.

Admissibility has not been affected by a material change in circumstances. Immigrants will be questioned to confirm their intention to establish permanent residence in Canada.
Material change in circumstances include discrepancies that would have affected the decision by the overseas visa officer to issue the visa. Generally, material changes involve a change in marital status, the birth or adoption of a child or the death of a family member. Where in the opinion of the POE officer, the change in circumstances is significant such that the visa issuance would not have occurred, landing will be deferred.

The issue of intended destination has become the subject of a department memorandum. Applicants landing in the Province of Quebec without a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection and who appear destined to Quebec, will not, pursuant to current department directives, be admitted as a landed resident. Where it appears to the POE officer that the intended destination is the Province of Quebec, landing will be deferred until a valid CSQ has been procured.

Applicants who have previously declared their intended destination as being the Province of Quebec and who land outside the province, will generally not incur difficulties. Caution should be exercised. Applicants who have stated an intention to reside in Quebec are entitled to change their destination. At issue is how and when this material change occurs.

The immigrant meets the requirements of the Class of immigrants under which the visa was issued.
Immigrants who arrive in Canada will be questioned to ensure they meet the Class under which the visa was issued. Immigrants with the intention of studying may face difficulties when attempting to land as an immigrant. Business immigrants will be questioned on the availability and transferability of their assets.

Upon receipt of an immigrant visa\record of landing from the visa office, the following reminders should be taken into consideration before departing for Canada:

Verification of information - Ensure that all of the information appearing on the record of landing is correct and that all accompanying dependants are listed in Box 14 of the principal applicant's visa. Confirm that all of the visas are signed by the visa officer in Box 35.

Do not sign the record of landing until presentation before an immigration officer at the port of entry.

Visa Validity Date - Box 33 of the record of landing will specify the date by which an immigrant must present for admission to Canada. Canadian law does not provide for the extension or the renewal of the visa validity date, which generally coincides, with the one-year anniversary of the initial medical examination. The main applicant and all accompanying dependants must enter Canada before the visa expiry date.

Accompanying dependants must land with or after the principal applicant.

Change in civil status - A marriage, divorce or birth/adoption of a child must be reported to the visa office before departing for Canada.

Minor errors or amendments such as changes in passport numbers and passport validity dates, typographical errors in the names or dates of birth of the principal applicant or accompanying dependants, changes in the address of the sponsor need not be reported to the Embassy and must be brought to the attention of the POE immigration officer.

Personal documents - It is recommended that all documents relating to civil status, professional qualifications, medical history (immunizations, vaccinations and dental records), proof of funds, driver's license, previous driving insurance records, children's school records, etc, are prepared for the landing process. Most importantly a valid passport must be available for presentation to the POE immigration officer for each immigrant. Diplomatic passports are not considered acceptable for landing purposes.

Terms and Conditions - Business entrepreneur applicants, fiance(e)s, and persons with medical surveillance notations must meet the terms and conditions denoted in Box 43 of the visa. These are conditions of landing and failure to comply may result in deportation in the future.

List of goods and possessions - Immigrants should prepare two detailed lists of personal possessions on a plain sheet of paper entitled: Annex "A" Goods in Possession and Annex "B" Goods to Follow. Possessions of value should include serial numbers with the approximate value of each item as well as insurance policies or jeweler's appraisals. This information will be presented to the Customs Officials following the admission process. Items that have been owned, possessed and used, will qualify for importation, duty -free.

Vehicle registration - Imported vehicles must meet Canadian safety and air emission control standards. Consultation with Transport Canada is advisable.

Animals - Pet dogs and cats younger than three months old from the United States may enter Canada without documentation. Pet dogs and cats from the United States that are three months or older can be imported provided that a current veterinarian certificate is presented evidencing vaccination against rabies within the last three years. Contact with the Animal Health Division of Agriculture Canada is otherwise advisable.

Immigrants will be counseled on the issue of preserving permanent residence.

Once all of the formalities of the admission process have been completed the signed immigrant visa and record of landing will form the basis for future statutory admissions to Canada: A4(1).
+1

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
divyangpatel said:
Hello friends,

I got MR on 6th February 2015 and as currently my spouse is pregnent, I raised CSE @ New Delhi Visa Office.

Today I received reply against my CSE as below...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Pregnant women normally wait until after giving birth to do the x-ray which is part of the immigration medical examination.

Once the baby is born, the birth certificate will need to be submitted to the visa office, together with an updated application form and family composition form for the applicant, plus the baby's photographs and the fee payment to add a child to the application. Once these documents are received, the visa office will issue medical forms and instructions for both the applicant and the baby.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 4
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

I would like to know...
1. Is it good to complete Medical test for me & my spouse(except x ray) before delivery??
OR
2. I waite till born of child and then inform NDVO with new born documents as per their above reply and accordingly NDVO will send MR for all of us.
Hi divyangpatel,

I have sent you PM, can you revert back to me please.