+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
jpdentdoc said:
November 2013
What happened at the time of verification?

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Do we have anyone with GCMS notes from May ? What does the note say for long delay for PPR. Please share for everyone benefit.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ashif_eee said:
So many thanks rawdah....:)

+100 for all effort...

U r still serving with ur best....Hats off!!

Now please update my details on FSW13 SS...:D :p :D
Thanks bro :)

Your status has been updated.

chris5678

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
adisu01 said:
Do we have anyone with GCMS notes from May ? What does the note say for long delay for PPR. Please share for everyone benefit.
That's bcozzzzzz of bring forward dates of files and work load

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]As we know that we have to wait 90 days to avail Government Health Coverage in case of Toronto. So, we need Private Health insurance coverage during this waiting period. Which Private Health Insurance company will be better for this service? Anyone have any idea?[/size][/size][/size]

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Just came across:

[size=10pt]The Landing Process:[/size]

Canada's immigration laws provide for a two step process for all visa applications. Immigration officers outside Canada carry out stage one; stage two is carried out for the most part by a port of entry ("POE") immigration officer. The arrival of an immigrant with an immigrant visa is evidence that when the visa was issued, the visa officer was satisfied that the immigrant met Canada's admission requirements as outlined in the Act and its attendant Regulations. At the point of arrival however, landing is not an automatic right: immigrants must still satisfy the POE immigration officer that entry is permissible: A12(1).

The immigration landing process is likewise a two step procedure: The first step entails a verification of the immigration visa/record of landing, while the second step involves the completion of the record of landing for admission into Canada.

Immigrants are under a statutory obligation to answer truthfully all questions posed by an immigration officer and to produce documentation as may be required by the officer for the purpose of establishing whether the person shall be allowed into Canada: A11(4).

During the verification and question process a POE officer will ensure THAT:

The immigrant does not fall within the various inadmissible classes outlined in Sections 19(1)& (2) of the Act.
The inadmissible classes referenced under section 19 refer to persons who are suffering from serious medical disorders; persons affected by criminality issues and more commonly, persons who are unable or unwilling to support themselves and their dependants. Our web site writing on settlement funds briefly outlines the requirements regarding support.

Admissibility has not been affected by a material change in circumstances. Immigrants will be questioned to confirm their intention to establish permanent residence in Canada.
Material change in circumstances include discrepancies that would have affected the decision by the overseas visa officer to issue the visa. Generally, material changes involve a change in marital status, the birth or adoption of a child or the death of a family member. Where in the opinion of the POE officer, the change in circumstances is significant such that the visa issuance would not have occurred, landing will be deferred.

The issue of intended destination has become the subject of a department memorandum. Applicants landing in the Province of Quebec without a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection and who appear destined to Quebec, will not, pursuant to current department directives, be admitted as a landed resident. Where it appears to the POE officer that the intended destination is the Province of Quebec, landing will be deferred until a valid CSQ has been procured.

Applicants who have previously declared their intended destination as being the Province of Quebec and who land outside the province, will generally not incur difficulties. Caution should be exercised. Applicants who have stated an intention to reside in Quebec are entitled to change their destination. At issue is how and when this material change occurs.

The immigrant meets the requirements of the Class of immigrants under which the visa was issued.
Immigrants who arrive in Canada will be questioned to ensure they meet the Class under which the visa was issued. Immigrants with the intention of studying may face difficulties when attempting to land as an immigrant. Business immigrants will be questioned on the availability and transferability of their assets.

Upon receipt of an immigrant visa\record of landing from the visa office, the following reminders should be taken into consideration before departing for Canada:

Verification of information - Ensure that all of the information appearing on the record of landing is correct and that all accompanying dependants are listed in Box 14 of the principal applicant's visa. Confirm that all of the visas are signed by the visa officer in Box 35.

Do not sign the record of landing until presentation before an immigration officer at the port of entry.

Visa Validity Date - Box 33 of the record of landing will specify the date by which an immigrant must present for admission to Canada. Canadian law does not provide for the extension or the renewal of the visa validity date, which generally coincides, with the one-year anniversary of the initial medical examination. The main applicant and all accompanying dependants must enter Canada before the visa expiry date.

Accompanying dependants must land with or after the principal applicant.

Change in civil status - A marriage, divorce or birth/adoption of a child must be reported to the visa office before departing for Canada.

Minor errors or amendments such as changes in passport numbers and passport validity dates, typographical errors in the names or dates of birth of the principal applicant or accompanying dependants, changes in the address of the sponsor need not be reported to the Embassy and must be brought to the attention of the POE immigration officer.

Personal documents - It is recommended that all documents relating to civil status, professional qualifications, medical history (immunizations, vaccinations and dental records), proof of funds, driver's license, previous driving insurance records, children's school records, etc, are prepared for the landing process. Most importantly a valid passport must be available for presentation to the POE immigration officer for each immigrant. Diplomatic passports are not considered acceptable for landing purposes.

Terms and Conditions - Business entrepreneur applicants, fiance(e)s, and persons with medical surveillance notations must meet the terms and conditions denoted in Box 43 of the visa. These are conditions of landing and failure to comply may result in deportation in the future.

List of goods and possessions - Immigrants should prepare two detailed lists of personal possessions on a plain sheet of paper entitled: Annex "A" Goods in Possession and Annex "B" Goods to Follow. Possessions of value should include serial numbers with the approximate value of each item as well as insurance policies or jeweler's appraisals. This information will be presented to the Customs Officials following the admission process. Items that have been owned, possessed and used, will qualify for importation, duty -free.

Vehicle registration - Imported vehicles must meet Canadian safety and air emission control standards. Consultation with Transport Canada is advisable.

Animals - Pet dogs and cats younger than three months old from the United States may enter Canada without documentation. Pet dogs and cats from the United States that are three months or older can be imported provided that a current veterinarian certificate is presented evidencing vaccination against rabies within the last three years. Contact with the Animal Health Division of Agriculture Canada is otherwise advisable.

Immigrants will be counseled on the issue of preserving permanent residence.

Once all of the formalities of the admission process have been completed the signed immigrant visa and record of landing will form the basis for future statutory admissions to Canada: A4(1).

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Dera friends,

Talking about free credential evaluation tool by WES, I don't see my country Pakistan in it. Can anyone suggest if there is another free credential evaluation tool available . Actually I had got my credentials evaluated back in 2003 by CCPE, would that be ok for me or I will have to go for a fresh evaluation.
Thanks

irfangeo

Sep 5, 2013
Hi mates
i need a suggestion

I have my visa stamped with validity until July, 2015

I have even booked the tickets on 2nd however i have some problem as my misus is expected start of April but she can not have flight to Canada.

What do you think is the problem and having baby birth here and would my newborn get the visa stamped and all necessary documentation done before my visa expires

can i ask for help from CIC and do they have any plan for such cases ?

i will really appreciate a guidance

thanks

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
irfangeo said:
Hi mates
i need a suggestion

I have my visa stamped with validity until July, 2015

I have even booked the tickets on 2nd however i have some problem as my misus is expected start of April but she can not have flight to Canada.

What do you think is the problem and having baby birth here and would my newborn get the visa stamped and all necessary documentation done before my visa expires

can i ask for help from CIC and do they have any plan for such cases ?

i will really appreciate a guidance

thanks
If you are unable to land before the birth of the child, your visa/s will become invalid as the family composition has changed. It is better to inform the visa office now ad tell them that your wife is 8 months pregnant and hence you are unable to travel. Then the visa officer will ask you not to travel now and will request you to add the new born child to your application, do medical for the child, in case your medical expires in the meantime, they may extend your medicals or ask you to redo the medicals. Then they will issue you with new visas and COPR's. So you may expect 4-6 months delay after the child is born for all these to happen.

Contact the visa officer urgently and inform him/her and they will suggest the best course of action.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Guys I have a DM on my ECAS today.

Spreadsheet Admins please update on both Global and NDVO Spreadsheet.

My timeline is on my profile.

I wish everyone waiting to get good news soon.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello friends,

I got MR on 6th February 2015 and as currently my spouse is pregnent, I raised CSE @ New Delhi Visa Office.

Today I received reply against my CSE as below...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Pregnant women normally wait until after giving birth to do the x-ray which is part of the immigration medical examination.

Once the baby is born, the birth certificate will need to be submitted to the visa office, together with an updated application form and family composition form for the applicant, plus the baby's photographs and the fee payment to add a child to the application. Once these documents are received, the visa office will issue medical forms and instructions for both the applicant and the baby.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 4
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

I would like to know...
1. Is it good to complete Medical test for me & my spouse(except x ray) before delivery??
OR
2. I waite till born of child and then inform NDVO with new born documents as per their above reply and accordingly NDVO will send MR for all of us.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
AlertJack said:

Glad to hear NDVO worked on 2013 application. Well congratulations brother. One question do you gt any tele or physical verification? If yes when it happened? Please must reply.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Yesterday I sent my passports to Islamabad visa office....Today my ECAS is showing decision made....Thanks to Allah for His unlimited blessings....Admin plz update my status.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
AlertJack said:

Mrs.Faisal said:
Yesterday I sent my passports to Islamabad visa office....Today my ECAS is showing decision made....Thanks to Allah for His unlimited blessings....Admin plz update my status.
Many Congrats AlertJack and Mrs.Faisal :)
Status Updated.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
divyangpatel said:
Hello friends,

I got MR on 6th February 2015 and as currently my spouse is pregnent, I raised CSE @ New Delhi Visa Office.

Today I received reply against my CSE as below...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Pregnant women normally wait until after giving birth to do the x-ray which is part of the immigration medical examination.

Once the baby is born, the birth certificate will need to be submitted to the visa office, together with an updated application form and family composition form for the applicant, plus the baby's photographs and the fee payment to add a child to the application. Once these documents are received, the visa office will issue medical forms and instructions for both the applicant and the baby.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 4
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

I would like to know...
1. Is it good to complete Medical test for me & my spouse(except x ray) before delivery??
OR
2. I waite till born of child and then inform NDVO with new born documents as per their above reply and accordingly NDVO will send MR for all of us.
Yes.. wait until the child is born and then add the child to the application form.. then NDVO will send ou medicals form for your new child.. then you all go together for medicals... it is better to do this way.

If you chose to do yours early, then your medicals and visa will be valid for one year from the date of your medicals. By the time your child is added and your wife does her medical, you will be left with only few months to land.. As you can see, you can only land after your wife's and new born childs medical.. So option 2 is best by far