+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Engineers....

To know about P.Eng visit, http://talentegg.ca/incubator/2010/09/24/everything-you-need-to-know-about-p-eng-certification/

sayasme

Jun 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Package
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Clarification requested
Guys any 3212 applicant has got update???

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
sayasme said:
Nothing. still waiting for MR

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
dhanoa9015 said:
hello my friends..so happy to be here after a long long time...i just wanted to share my experience with you guys...pardon me if my words hurt anybody...I landed here in may this year. I had a well settled job with Indraprastha gas limited delhi as a deputy manager-pipelines and earning about 70000 pm. Since i landed i had 6-7 interviews but all failed bcoz they want canadian experience.Getting a Professional Eng license is important but it is very difficult, coz you have to write exams and need to have atleast 1 yr of canadian exp. so i applied for a masters degree here but my application was rejected. I had my last interview in august. So i decided to take up some part time job to make my ends meet, i worked as a cashier with safeway for 2 months and then as a delivery driver with UPS for 2 months. i left the UPS job 2 weeks ago n now just hope to get a job by jan otherwise will have no option but to return back coz my funds are drying out and i have a child nearing 4 yrs who needs to go to school soon. If i put him to playschool now it would cost me 200 pm...way out of my reach. Many times i wonder i did a big mistake coming here, leaving my govt job and just played around with my career. i did my graduation from NIT jalandhar but nobody knows anything about that. After 7 months of struggle i have realised that canada is not for us professionally experienced engineers, but for skilled laborers, most of our people here do these jobs like driving city buses,taxis, warehouses,painters,carpenters,cleaners etc. Only those with an engg degree from canada are doing respectful jobs. I have seen an mba from uk (a punjabi) working as a driver with UPS. Literally i left that job heartbroken as i had to lift more than 70 kgs many times all the day for just 19 dollars per hour and that too in this harsh snow. life in canada is really very hard for us new immigrants...as we are not prepared to do such hard labor jobs....
+1 for you....

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
three star said:
Hi guys,

As this forum has been of great help for me during my immigration process,so i want to share my findings about canada life for new immigrants.

I agree with what our forum member dhanoa9015 has said about hard life in canada.

I got a good job in my very first month, nothing great but i was lucky that i had some IT skills which worked in my favor in getting a good paying job.

First i will discuss about good things( which are very few) and then bad things which are more.

Good things:

Country is very clean and girls are beautiful (you literally see girls from all over the world if you are in toronto) and night life is awesome , but trust me after few months we get bored with this party life.

Bad things that i have noticed:

1) employers are absolutely racist when it comes to hiring, unless you are too good with your technical skills and they badly need you then only they hire you provided they dont find a local so called western guy. Its good if you have a western name so you atleast get a interview call!!

95% of immigrants are being used only for low paying jobs here like security gaurds, hotel staff and so on. that too after facing lot of compeition from local college students who also compete for part time jobs. mostly we dont even get part time jobs as we are all over qualified:)

Truck drivers make good money here than a software enginner or any other white collar job!!! but truck driving messes your family life. But a good option to people who just need money and nothing else.

2) job market is absolutely small, its absolutely no comparision comapred to usa.

3) i am noticing 90% of immigrants getting only low paid jobs and they get to make hardly 50 or 60 thousand indian rupees when converted to indian currency after all taxes.

4) This so called canadian experience to get a job here is all crap. They are just making people do courses here so govt can make money.very few get clerical jobs here even after spending 9000 to 10000 Canadian dollars as college fees to get local certifications. And the salaries are too low for jobs considering 30 percent money gets sukked by government as taxes.

mostly they give only part time jobs , and they may ask you to leave anytime

5) Doctors are much better in india when compared to dumb doctors here. the so called free medical care in canada is not very useful reality. health care is all game here.

6) for anyone in india specially wife and husband working in decent paying jobs in india ( making 40k or 50k indian rupees each), trust me think twice before you want to move to canada as this job market just sucks for immigrants and they will rarely hire non locals in decent paying jobs, forget about high paying jobs.

7) not a place for young kids as this country is so free life that kids will end up only enjoying and nothing serious in life, smoking is so common here among kids and it really makes me feel bad.

8) employers and mentors talk very friendly as if they will help you, but be assured they will never offer a job if you are not a white or a local born. people may get a good job after 4 or 5 years after you waste all your savings that you made back home.

I know few of my fellow immigrants who got decent jobs in first two months but the percentage i see is only very very less percentage of people getting jobs what they deserve after spending lots of money for immigration process. ( may be 3 to 5 guys in every 100 immigrants)

9) This country has lot of natural resources, and the economy is surviving just based on those natural resources which this country is gifted with, but in reality jobs market is a mess here and people rarely change jobs here unless they are fired. firing is very very common in jobs here, unless you work with very good indian companies which never fire emplyees.

10) i would say this contry is just like a village next to united states, but the only good this is its very clean here.

11) USA never ill treats qualified professionals, they welcome most skillful people from around the world and give jobs, thats how they became super power. ofcourse in last few years usa is messed up because of bad poplitics fighting wars and wasting all their money.

But here in canada people are so egoistic that they never hire talented people because they are scared of their jobs, government is just making millions of dollars here with this smart immigration advertising and all the crap.

12) can you imagine neuro surgeons driving taxis here and they will remain like that for ever in this country.

13) this place is good for refuges who have no safety in their country. not for well educated indians for sure. I will just take my citizenship here and will run away to usa or back to india for sure.

14) even local canadians hate this job market and they will be dying to cross the usa border for getting jobs in usa as its a huge market with lot of jobs.

Note: ignore all my spelling mitakes as i was busy with other works, but i want to share what i am observing in this country which may help. lastly its not my intention to demotivate anyone but just be very careful when you finally get the so called PR.
they three star........ +3 for you..................

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
sayasme said:
Still waiting for MR. Dont know when the day will come.

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
dhanoa9015 said:
hello my friends..so happy to be here after a long long time...i just wanted to share my experience with you guys...pardon me if my words hurt anybody...I landed here in may this year. I had a well settled job with Indraprastha gas limited delhi as a deputy manager-pipelines and earning about 70000 pm. Since i landed i had 6-7 interviews but all failed bcoz they want canadian experience.Getting a Professional Eng license is important but it is very difficult, coz you have to write exams and need to have atleast 1 yr of canadian exp. so i applied for a masters degree here but my application was rejected. I had my last interview in august. So i decided to take up some part time job to make my ends meet, i worked as a cashier with safeway for 2 months and then as a delivery driver with UPS for 2 months. i left the UPS job 2 weeks ago n now just hope to get a job by jan otherwise will have no option but to return back coz my funds are drying out and i have a child nearing 4 yrs who needs to go to school soon. If i put him to playschool now it would cost me 200 pm...way out of my reach. Many times i wonder i did a big mistake coming here, leaving my govt job and just played around with my career. i did my graduation from NIT jalandhar but nobody knows anything about that. After 7 months of struggle i have realised that canada is not for us professionally experienced engineers, but for skilled laborers, most of our people here do these jobs like driving city buses,taxis, warehouses,painters,carpenters,cleaners etc. Only those with an engg degree from canada are doing respectful jobs. I have seen an mba from uk (a punjabi) working as a driver with UPS. Literally i left that job heartbroken as i had to lift more than 70 kgs many times all the day for just 19 dollars per hour and that too in this harsh snow. life in canada is really very hard for us new immigrants...as we are not prepared to do such hard labor jobs....
Thanks for sharing. It makes me to contemplate. I am actually a chartered engineer here in australia and just got a a positive dicision of my visa application for canada, as i am thinking of having more positive job prospect than here...thanks for sharing it really helps to my dicision to whether push my new venture or just stay in AU.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Hi guys!

I was silent for so long time....but [size=10pt]yesterday I've just got my medical request!![/size]
Wow so happy!

Seniors could you update kindly?:)

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
didi7878 said:
Hi guys!

I was silent for so long time....but [size=10pt]yesterday I've just got my medical request!![/size]
Wow so happy!

Seniors could you update kindly?:)
Hey congrats and best of luck for the speedy rest of the process.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Hello guys,

I am a 2014 applicant with Visa Office as NDVO. I got my Passport Request a week back and in that hurry I did not go through the entire mail. The asked me to send the Passport via VFS:

Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying
dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS
Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the
Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.

But I sent it via Blue Dart and not sure how they will return it back. I even placed a Case Specific Enquire to NDVO and did not hear back since. I think they would send it back by Speed Post. I am just confused and can't wait for my Passport. Any idea on how they will send back my Passport?

mp84

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014 (PER Mail)
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014 (3 line add on 09-10-2014)
Interview........
skiped
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
sriramkb said:
Hello guys,

I am a 2014 applicant with Visa Office as NDVO. I got my Passport Request a week back and in that hurry I did not go through the entire mail. The asked me to send the Passport via VFS:

dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS
Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the

But I sent it via Blue Dart and not sure how they will return it back. I even placed a Case Specific Enquire to NDVO and did not hear back since. I think they would send it back by Speed Post. I am just confused and can't wait for my Passport. Any idea on how they will send back my Passport?
i think it ok to send by bluedart, you got your passport back in week i think

congratulation for future canada.....

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
mp84 said:
i think it ok to send by bluedart, you got your passport back in week i think

congratulation for future canada.....
Thanks for the answer.

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
This forum was a part of my daily life few months ago.....feeling nostalgic coming back and reading stuff out here......

Hello all fellow applicants...I am an applicant from 2013.....got my visa in March 2014....landed on 27th June.....me and my wife are settled with jobs and took us almost 4-5 months to setup our home and other stuff....Wen i landed i was alone with no friends and relatives and I know how painful it is.....just want to extend all my support to any of you if interested.....remember you are not alone here....I was also an excited applicant from 2013 timeline thread and now it is time to pay back to this wonderful forum with my support...please PM if any of guys need anything and I shall try my best to reply asap....

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
veer1624 said:
This forum was a part of my daily life few months ago.....feeling nostalgic coming back and reading stuff out here......

Hello all fellow applicants...I am an applicant from 2013.....got my visa in March 2014....landed on 27th June.....me and my wife are settled with jobs and took us almost 4-5 months to setup our home and other stuff....Wen i landed i was alone with no friends and relatives and I know how painful it is.....just want to extend all my support to any of you if interested.....remember you are not alone here....I was also an excited applicant from 2013 timeline thread and now it is time to pay back to this wonderful forum with my support...please PM if any of guys need anything and I shall try my best to reply asap....
+1 for sharing. Added to Buddy List

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
sriramkb said:
Hello guys,

Please does anyone has clue what could be the cause of delay even after submitting my passpots as requested by my VO. My VO is Accra our pps were received on Dec 3rd 2014 and nothing but they have attended to other appllicants thir passports were received up till Dec 11th. What do you suggest.