+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
applee said:
Hi,

Its after a long time... thnaks for your suggestions and advices throughout our journey..

here is another doubt for me..

Me with my wife landed Canada on July first week. My wife flew back to india after 3weeks as she was under some traditional treatment in homeland... She is pregnant... her due date is feb 15th and i would like to know about the formalities for getting PR for my child after his/her birth in India.. Can i be able to sponser him?? coz my wife was primary applicant and she is not right now here with me... any idea about trv or trp?? or better her to bring here for delivery.. before 30th week of pregnancy? Plz advice....

Apreciate your suggestions in advance

thanks and regards,
Applee
Hi applee,
first of all congratulations. If I was in your place, I would bring my wife back to Canada before due date. This will not only save you a lot of paper work, but also being with her at the time of birth. Better apply for your or your wife's parent's visitor visa. This will make her comfortable. I am sure you dont have to worry about the medical facilities now, its one of the best in the world. But if you feel that your child be born in India, then you can sponsor the child, irrespective of your wife being the primary applicant. Once you get a PR card, you are an independent entity in Canada and can sponsor your blood relatives or apply for a family visa any time.... So you can sponsor the PR of your child. I am not aware of the procedure though. Maybe other seniors who have done it might be able to guide you....
All the best

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Bhaumick said:
Hi applee,
first of all congratulations. If I was in your place, I would bring my wife back to Canada before due date. This will not only save you a lot of paper work, but also being with her at the time of birth....
Aimer Le Canada said:
Applee i would strongly recommend you to bring her back to Canada. do not take any change. if her treatment is finished than you should bring her back so that you do not have to do process for your child.....
Thank you both for your immediate reply..... accepting your suggestions.... let me discuss this with my wife...
once again thanking you and wish you good luck .... :) :) :) :) :)

regards,
applee

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Maheen ethmoid said:
I m new to this forum n trying since half n hour to upload my information but can't find it anywhere.....

My visa office is London
Just see a tab saying "profile" on right top of this page, click and find "Forum profile ino,,,," on left side of the page, click and feel to free to enter, cheers and good luck.

Your case sounds bit delayed as now a days mainly August (recieved applications) are in PPR / Medicals done" stage. You should send them a reminder inquiring about status. you will get a anuto reply but would remind of your application :) Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Maheen ethmoid said:
Hey guys,

Need your advice

I had applied in the 2013 stream n got my approval as we'll but I m still waiting for my medical....
Many of the applicants who applied with me in 2013 have received their visa stamped already.....even those who just applied in 2014 have received their medical examination....plz suggest me what should I do?

Should I write a query? Is it of any use? As it is clearly mentioned in the cic.gc.ca that " your query won't be answered if u've not exceeded your processing time mentioned on the page"

Your humble advice is awaited

Thanks n regards
Ya you should send inquiry about your application, Just get log in through on-line services;
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
and proceed
But you should not get depressed seeing 2014 applicants moving faster - it is a separate scheme with different tiimelines. I am sure you must have seen many 2009 & 2010 applicants in the que in the forum.
Within 2013 applicants even, timlines vary from application to application, category to category and even points to point, so don't worry. I personally feel you should be expecting MR within 2014. Good luck

Moe2013

Aug 7, 2013
I am facing a tricky situation that I would appreciate some expert advice if someone can help.

I landed in Canada on September 2014, and 2 weeks later I left back to my home country before receiving my PR card, while I left my wife back in Canada to deliver our baby there.

Eventually, it appeared there is an issue with our photo that prevented issuance of our PR card, and after checking with CIC, they said they will send an official letter asking us to submit new photos and that it has to be in person.

The problem is that I need to get back to Canada to finish this process and to be there for my wife's delivery, and I am wondering about my options.

I understand I might be able to apply for a travel document to go to canada, but I want to know if that's a possible route in my case (since the website says its for those who lost their PR card or got stolen, not those who didn't yet receive ).

The other thing is that I have a valid multiple visit visa to Canada, that was issued 2 years back, and expires in Jan 2015. Will airlines allow me to travel and can I enter Canada using this visit visa without a PR card? I would prefer this option, but not sure it works

Please advise

Gru

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (transf. from Santo Domingo 11-09-2014)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Moe,

Moe2013 said:
I am facing a tricky situation that I would appreciate some expert advice if someone can help.
Raise an enquiry to your local VO to determine if you're eligible to get a travel document, explaining all details as relevant.

As an alternative, with the CoPR or Record of Landing (don't know for sure which one is it) that was stapled to your passport when you first landed, you can enter Canada via private vehicle. Which means, you can fly to Buffalo or somewhere else in the US close to the Canadian border and have a friend pick you up by car. Note well, this CANNOT be done by bus, plane, train, etc., just private vehicles; maybe a rental car can work as well.

I don't know if you hold an American visa, and certainly Buffalo is not amenable right now with all the snow up there, but this is an alternative...

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Moe2013 said:

I landed in Canada on September 2014, and 2 weeks later I left back to my home country before receiving my PR card, while I left my wife back in Canada to deliver our baby there.

Eventually, it appeared there is an issue with our photo that prevented issuance of our PR card, and after checking with CIC, they said they will send an official letter asking us to submit new photos and that it has to be in person.

The problem is that I need to get back to Canada to finish this process and to be there for my wife's delivery, and I am wondering about my options.

I understand I might be able to apply for a travel document to go to canada, but I want to know if that's a possible route in my case (since the website says its for those who lost their PR card or got stolen, not those who didn't yet receive ).

The other thing is that I have a valid multiple visit visa to Canada, that was issued 2 years back, and expires in Jan 2015. Will airlines allow me to travel and can I enter Canada using this visit visa without a PR card? I would prefer this option, but not sure it works

Please advise
If your multiple entry visa is still valid you can use it without problem. Issuance of PR visa does not automatically cancel your visit visa.

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

It's decision made finally for us!!!

Thank you admin and everyone who has helped along the way and good luck to everyone!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
By the grace of Allah SWT, I have received passports back with visa stamped on it which my consultant had submitted to CHC-Isb on October 25, 2014. I got the good news as surprise as my consultant hadn't told me that he has received PPR-2 and sent the passports.

Thanks you all for your support and kind words when I was worried. This forum is a place if genuine people and help.

I would like to specially Msaeed for his continues and selfless support. I would like to extend my gratitude to others including Newmanitoban, luqi, rawdah, EMEI and many others who were with me from the beginning.

In the end I wish the very best of luck to Luqi and others who are still waiting for their applications to be processed. You guys have been awesome and your patience has been remarkable.

I hope to start my life soon in Canada INSHALLAH! Wish all the forum members quick processing and settlement.

Regards

Owais Iqbal

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Hi Seniors and Experts, i need valuable advice from your experience, please help me

I am a 2014 May 2nd applicant and got PER on June 5th but, still I didn't get MR or Processing started message from NDVO.(They are presently issuing MR for June 18 applicant)

Earlier in August, I had informed about change of address of me and my spouse and in October last I got an advice replay from NDVO to sent Updated Schedule A form. I sent it and reached NDVO on 8th November.

Three days back I sent a CSE to NDVO requesting my application status and I got below replay.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

This application was received by our office on June 17, 2014 after being forwarded by CIO-Sydney office. Your application is currently pending review by the responsible processing team.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

What does it means ? pending review means- waiting for Visa office initial review or they not yet made a decision in review for next step or they are waiting for updated Schedule A ?

Please replay.

Thanks in advance.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Owais Iqbal said:
By the grace of Allah SWT, I have received passports back with visa stamped on it which my consultant had submitted to CHC-Isb on October 25, 2014. I got the good news as surprise as my consultant hadn't told me that he has received PPR-2 and sent the passports.

Thanks you all for your support and kind words when I was worried. This forum is a place if genuine people and help.

I would like to specially Msaeed for his continues and selfless support. I would like to extend my gratitude to others including Newmanitoban, luqi, rawdah, EMEI and many others who were with me from the beginning.

In the end I wish the very best of luck to Luqi and others who are still waiting for their applications to be processed. You guys have been awesome and your patience has been remarkable.

I hope to start my life soon in Canada INSHALLAH! Wish all the forum members quick processing and settlement.

Regards

Owais Iqbal
Many congrats Owais Iqbal :)

Wish you a happy and prosperous life ahead in Canada.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Ca7r10na said:

It's decision made finally for us!!!

Thank you admin and everyone who has helped along the way and good luck to everyone!
Many congrats Ca7r10na :)

All the Best.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Owais Iqbal said:

Regards

Owais Iqbal
Congratulations!!! What a lovely surprise for your consultant to give. I am so happy for you :D.

Now it's time to get yourself and your affairs in order for this major life event. Btw, when are you planning on moving and beginning your new life in Canada? If you're planning on landing before I do, remember to tell me how it goes, and I'll do the same ;).

All the best. Take care and congrats again :)!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hi There!!

I had sent an email early Oct 14 and they replied me back on Oct 27 saying the same thing as yours and my processing started line came up on Nov 7. Even i haven't gotten MR yet ???
Very strange. There's no pattern for processing for NDVO for 2014.

Hopefully you'll get an update soon.

ejohn said:
Hi Seniors and Experts, i need valuable advice from your experience, please help me

I am a 2014 May 2nd applicant and got PER on June 5th but, still I didn't get MR or Processing started message from NDVO.(They are presently issuing MR for June 18 applicant)

Earlier in August, I had informed about change of address of me and my spouse and in October last I got an advice replay from NDVO to sent Updated Schedule A form. I sent it and reached NDVO on 8th November.

Three days back I sent a CSE to NDVO requesting my application status and I got below replay.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

This application was received by our office on June 17, 2014 after being forwarded by CIO-Sydney office. Your application is currently pending review by the responsible processing team.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application.

What does it means ? pending review means- waiting for Visa office initial review or they not yet made a decision in review for next step or they are waiting for updated Schedule A ?

Please replay.

Thanks in advance.