+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
mrh20001 said:
Dear Seniors,
I hope this find you all in good health and if someone likes he can answer my question I will really appreciate.

I have applied In 2014 in 2173 category including my wife and two children from Pakistan.
I have received my PER 12 October from LVO and waiting for MR.

here come my questions
Q1= I just have received new Job offer in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and now I finalized to Join them so if I go there and MR email comes is it possible that I may have medical check up from Saudi Arabia and my wife and children get medical done in Pakistan as visa office for Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is same its LVO ?
Yes it is possible to do your medicals in Saudi and your wife from pakistan. But Saudi companies have a rule of keeping your passport with them and issuing you an iqama instead. To complete your medicals in saudi, you need your passport, make sure your company will give you your passport for medical for Canada PR
Q2= Do I need to inform visa office about this situation that I have relocate to Saudi Arabia in future on receiving of MR or I don't need to tell them about this situation because I cannot get my family Saudi Arabia so I want paper work remain in Pakistan.
Yes you need to inform about any change that might happen in your personal or professional life. They will conduct a background verification if needed, and if you have not informed them, it will be taken as misrepresentation and your case may be rejected. But do not inform before hand. Inform them only when you truly relocate there.

Q3=My wife is expecting in Jan 2015 so if Medical request comes in December 2014 then what will be best way to adopt do we need to go for medical or we have to inform them about this situation and postponed the medical request for Two to three months in this way can I go for medical alone.
in case of pregnancy they have a procedure where the female can undergo all tests except x-ray. The X-ray will be conducted after the child is born. moreover after the child is born you will have to get its passport and inform the VO about the addition in the family, the VO will ask for required documents and medicals for the child. this will cost you some time and money

Please reply I will be thankful to you guys

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
rawdah said:
By the grace of God, I got back my Passport with Visa and COPR. :) :-* :-*

Thank you guys and gals for your help and support.

Hoping to meet some of you in Canada.

Best wishes to all.
Congratulations buddy... well deserved

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
catalyst said:
Hi Forum mates,

Please give ur inputs and assist me with ur advice.

i got PPR , rprf and medical in april however i got extention to all because my baby was just born.
i got extention for ppr because i need to make baby passport but when we made it my consultant told me they may ask parents PP at the time of baby medical. Hence i kept it but now baby medical is done my consultant told me that all the PP are gona stamp together hence wait for baby PPR and will send ur and ur spouse PP all together.

what do u think should i wait or send my and my spouse PP now, so that NDVO get a triger and may send baby PPR or should we send case specific enquiry? Please suggest
You must send CSE directly to your visa office (dont listen much to consultants-what they say). and follow visa office instructions.

As I hav heard, you need to send all passports togather for visa stamping. If you have received medical request for your new born baby and done with you baby medicals, then send CSE and inform visa office with title-URGENT & they will advise you accordingly.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]

Thanks, My baby medical was done on 12 Sept and it now more than 1.5 months now no PPR for baby. Do you think NDVO is expecting my and my spouse PP as they granted extention for the same. And then they may proceed to request PPR for the baby?

What is better sending CSE or sending my and my spouse PP as requested in April? Please suggest

mabmabs said:
You must send CSE directly to your visa office (dont listen much to consultants-what they say). and follow visa office instructions.

As I hav heard, you need to send all passports togather for visa stamping. If you have received medical request for your new born baby and done with you baby medicals, then send CSE and inform visa office with title-URGENT & they will advise you accordingly.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
catalyst said:

Thanks, My baby medical was done on 12 Sept and it now more than 1.5 months now no PPR for baby. Do you think NDVO is expecting my and my spouse PP as they granted extention for the same. And then they may proceed to request PPR for the baby?

What is better sending CSE or sending my and my spouse PP as requested in April? Please suggest
Best is to send CSE as urgent to your visa office. As fas as my understanding, All passports will be stamped togather along with issuance of CORP. And you should receive them all togather.
I think, dont send PP of your's and spouse, wait for visa office instruction and send them all togather. No harm to send CSE as urgent, and since you already have extension, so you have enough time to wait for baby PPR request..
Good Luck..

maltaise

Apr 29, 2011
USA/CMR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpdentdoc said:
This is what I got for the enquiry I sent ;....................

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Any particular reason you recieved this?

upey

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 29/08/2013
Med's Request
02/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/10/2014 Passport Sent: 28/10/2014 Decision Made: 28/10/2014 Passport Returned: 07/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/10/2014
LANDED..........
Soon
I am happy to share here that i just received the email requesting for the original passports, photographs and updated information chart(again) so that visa can be issued

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
upey said:
I am happy to share here that i just received the email requesting for the original passports, photographs and updated information chart(again) so that visa can be issued
Congratulations mate :)

c73w

Jul 16, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-1-2014
Nomination.....
6-3-2014
AOR Received.
27-3-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
NDVO please wake up now, Diwali is already over! Bless us all with DM, MR, RPRF, AOR etc!!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
upey said:
Many congrats upey :)

All the Best.

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
maltaise said:
Any particular reason you recieved this?
I got this email because I had raised and CSE enquiry with NDVO. I have been waiting patiently, but just (as somebody mentioned in an earlier post)sent a friendly reminder!

Mickeyboy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 24.07.14
AOR Received.
PER Received: 25.08.14
IELTS Request
with application
Hi Guys,

Just want ask anybody here in forum with MR-PPR stage who requires Good Conduct Certificate from the UAE who residing in other country. Did you get a new Good Conduct Certificate from UAE? This is my problem now wherein Canadian Embassy Manila requires me UAE Police Certificate. I already have old Good Conduct Certificate which I got before exiting UAE on Sep2011 for Canadian Immigration purposes. I do not know if that is enough to submit to the Embassy as I am no longer residing in UAE since September2011. Any the same situation as mine? Appreciate so much if you can share it.

Regards,

Mickeyboy

upey

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 29/08/2013
Med's Request
02/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/10/2014 Passport Sent: 28/10/2014 Decision Made: 28/10/2014 Passport Returned: 07/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/10/2014
LANDED..........
Soon

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Hey Guys! In reply to the email below, Can I just email them my daughter's Canadian citizenship proof along with her birth certificate?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your child(ren) on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)
To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your child to your application:

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, then the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, and no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child’s birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the High Commission of Canada to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document