+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Ankara chosen on the form)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
dobahn said:
So, you suggest, that I fill out the form in pdf electronically, validate it electronically (so that it gets a barcode on it) and after it, I print it out and write on it with a pen?? Sounds pretty weird and unprofessional to me...
That sounds weird, but he is right indeed. That is the most proper way to do it. Trust him..;)

dobahn

Sep 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slowokan said:
That sounds weird, but he is right indeed. That is the most proper way to do it. Trust him..;)
Tell me you did it this way. :)

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
dobahn said:
Tell me you did it this way. :)
Exactly..:) That was the way, advised at the time I was preparing my file.

dobahn

Sep 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slowokan said:
Exactly..:) That was the way, advised at the time I was preparing my file.
Did the generic application form had the option of barcode-validation in 2013?

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
dobahn said:
Did the generic application form had the option of barcode-validation in 2013?
Yes, it had.

indigoattires

Sep 2, 2014
Dear All,

I am filing for FSW this year under NOC0013. I am a director of Pvt. Ltd. Co and I am working in the capacity of President - Computer Services since 4 + . Prior to this I worked for 5 years in various I.T Companies on Managerial and Sr. Managerial roles.

I am a little confused here to undergo which position . As I am a director of company and working as President. I talked to a consultant and first he said go as a President , So I made all the documents according to that which includes my Offer letter , job responsibility letter. Now 1 fine day the Consultant asks to file papers under Director category which again comes under NOC0013 However it requires company ITRs which are yet to b filed for last year.

I am in a dilemma please SENIORS HELP ME on which one to launch the application with.

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Thanks in Advance

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Hi friends
Long time I could not log in here in this forum
I along with my family landed in Toronto on Aug 2nd 2014

A very smooth landing and immigration process. Being a weekday there was none but one another family with us in the immigration room. If you have all your papers sorted in a neat folder with b4 / b4a firms filled and with all photos. No question asked. We were not asked anything except b how much money are we carrying. That's it job done!!!

Settled well in our friends basement for good now. We are doing a short landing for 3 months and cl going back to India for 3 months and again back in January for good. So all job hunt is going to be then

Enjoying the time here at Canada folks
Beautiful country to live and raise our kids

All the best for all

Thank you forumities for all help and prayers and advices

Regards
Laksmisesh

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
dobahn said:
Hi All,

I'm preparing my FSW application, NOC 0111.

"Never leave anything blank" - I've read it several times.
What if these electronic documents - like the generic application form - do not allow me to put NA in the blank cells...?

Thanks in advance!
Dear - the cells in the form become grey when u choose certain options; then they become un editable and u cannot write.anything in them. Once you complete the form; you validate which confiems if all required cells have been answered or not? If not; the form will not be validated.
Once the form is validated; the bar codes are generated which CIC use for the data extraction. Even if you write N/A in those cells manually with a pen; they ll not appear in the data extraction.
Important is to fill the form correctly and with right information, validate and generate the bar codes. Validation is the confirmation for all required questions have been answered.
I know u ll ask me what u have done; so my reply is; exactly what i have described above
Focus on the information; dont forget to put ur name in the declaration; sign and date.
good luck

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Hello Seniors,

We received our visa and CPR document, but my son (19 months old) who is a USA citizen only received CPR, but no visa. If you have a dependent (son/daughter) who is USA citizen and did not receive Canadian visa in the passport? Please reply back, it will be very helpful. Also, is bank letter and 6 months statements enough as a proof of funds?

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats to everyone who completed the process and all the best to all those who are still In Process or Waiting on a response.

Keep the Faith!!!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
laksmisesh said:
Hi friends
Long time I could not log in here in this forum
I along with my family landed in Toronto on Aug 2nd 2014

A very smooth landing and immigration process. Being a weekday there was none but one another family with us in the immigration room. If you have all your papers sorted in a neat folder with b4 / b4a firms filled and with all photos. No question asked. We were not asked anything except b how much money are we carrying. That's it job done!!!

Settled well in our friends basement for good now. We are doing a short landing for 3 months and cl going back to India for 3 months and again back in January for good. So all job hunt is going to be then

Enjoying the time here at Canada folks
Beautiful country to live and raise our kids

All the best for all

Thank you forumities for all help and prayers and advices

Regards
Laksmisesh
Thanks mate for sharing your experience.. :)

dobahn

Sep 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherdills said:
Dear - the cells in the form become grey when u choose certain options; then they become un editable and u cannot write.anything in them. Once you complete the form; you validate which confiems if all required cells have been answered or not? If not; the form will not be validated.
Once the form is validated; the bar codes are generated which CIC use for the data extraction. Even if you write N/A in those cells manually with a pen; they ll not appear in the data extraction.
Important is to fill the form correctly and with right information, validate and generate the bar codes. Validation is the confirmation for all required questions have been answered.
I know u ll ask me what u have done; so my reply is; exactly what i have described above
Focus on the information; dont forget to put ur name in the declaration; sign and date.
good luck
Hello,

CIC says "Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. I don't see any exceptions, that is why I got confused.
Though, I have another issue with this form, namely, I cannot write my name in it the way it stands in my passport (so, in the way CIC wants it), because this form doesn't accept special characters. So, I'm gonna write my name English-style (without special characters) in order to be able to get the barcode. I guess I should do it that way, right? Even if it won't be the exact way it stands in my official documents.

I just want to be as accurate as possible, but these issues in the forms just don't let me do so. They ask you something but don't let you do the right thing. You know, I'm in finance, I can only think one way and that's the "exact-way". :)

I got confused with these "blank" things because I've read somewhere in the forum, that somebody's application got refused due to blank cells. I don't want to be refused due to such a stupid thing.

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
dobahn said:
Hello,

CIC says "Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. I don't see any exceptions, that is why I got confused.
Though, I have another issue with this form, namely, I cannot write my name in it the way it stands in my passport (so, in the way CIC wants it), because this form doesn't accept special characters. So, I'm gonna write my name English-style (without special characters) in order to be able to get the barcode. I guess I should do it that way, right? Even if it won't be the exact way it stands in my official documents.

I just want to be as accurate as possible, but these issues in the forms just don't let me do so. They ask you something but don't let you do the right thing. You know, I'm in finance, I can only think one way and that's the "exact-way". :)

I got confused with these "blank" things because I've read somewhere in the forum, that somebody's application got refused due to blank cells. I don't want to be refused due to such a stupid thing.
Dear - i cannot comment on the data u r going to enter in the form as it purely relates with u and i dont have any idea about that. However; about the empty cells i can understand ur concern. The cells with required info must not left blank; the remaining ones if u want to write N/A u should go ahead for ur mental stisfaction. I was trying to give u logical details wich i guess u dont consider as logical :). Since i have successfully completed the process; there are few things i am quite sure. Thanks

MMNSAM

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
6-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
:)
LANDED..........
:)
Hi Forum members and Seniors,

I am a 22 May applicant and my NOC is 1112. I have two queries, please help!

1. I hear on the forum that the cap for this NOC is already filled? Is this true? Do I have no chances to get into the cap as I have made my payments through DD and expect it to be late compared to the CC payment mode applicants.

2. I am the principal applicant. My wife did not ever make a Birth Certificate and when we requested for it in her respective Municipality they did not issue one. They simply wrote in a Government Municipality Letterhead signed by the head of office saying:

On the request of Mr. XYZ (her uncle) it is confirmed that Ms. YZ, Daugher of ZA (Her Father) was born on so and so date.

Will this work as a replacement for a Birth Certificate for her? If not will this - god forbid- result in the refusal of my application?

Please Help!!!