+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

NJ-1

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi

I just received the passport request from CPC-Ottawa

As per this request we have to inform CIC-OTTAWA of any changes in family composition,

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

We are expecting a new family member in our family soon (October last week is expected date) ,

So my question is should I just inform CIC that "we intended to give birth" and send our passport ?

Or is there any other procedure is you are expecting ??

Complete email from CPC-Ottawa

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label:
http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

SACouple

Jan 22, 2013
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/2013
AOR Received.
18/01/2014
File Transfer...
28/01/2014
Med's Request
13/08/2014
Med's Done....
08/09/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/10/2014
LANDED..........
28/12/2014
MR - 13/08/2014. Admins please update! ;D

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
SACouple said:
MR - 13/08/2014. Admins please update! ;D
Many many Congrats SACouple,

Please let us know which visa office and what is your timeline

sk1318

Feb 28, 2014
Though it is not related to this thread but still thought it to be the most appropriate and genuine place to ask my query.
I want to start up an Immigration and Student visa consultancy in India to help and guide people to avoid fraud. Can anybody guide me how to go about it ?? I got my PR on my own which made me interested in guiding people towards the right direction.
Thanks.

Ghasempour

Aug 13, 2014
NJ-1 said:
Hi

I just received the passport request from CPC-Ottawa

As per this request we have to inform CIC-OTTAWA of any changes in family composition,

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

We are expecting a new family member in our family soon (October last week is expected date) ,

So my question is should I just inform CIC that "we intended to give birth" and send our passport ?

Or is there any other procedure is you are expecting ??

Complete email from CPC-Ottawa

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

· Have you

My friend please tell us your time line, because I also applied from cppo and your info is very important for me, thanks alot

SACouple

Jan 22, 2013
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/2013
AOR Received.
18/01/2014
File Transfer...
28/01/2014
Med's Request
13/08/2014
Med's Done....
08/09/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/10/2014
LANDED..........
28/12/2014
BAMP said:
Many many Congrats SACouple,

Please let us know which visa office and what is your timeline
Hi

Our detailed timeline is on the 2013 FSW Spreadsheet under SACouple. Pretoria, South Africa VO. App Received in NS: 13/11/2013 - MR: 13/08/2014.

We are ecstatic as there has been no movement on our app for MONTHS!! :)

Kind Regards

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Hi Guys,

So finally I am all set to land next week as permanent resident. I have been there before as a visitor but I know this time it will be a different feeling.

Just curious about few things :

1) Can I take my settlement funds $11824 by way of prepaid credit card and certificate from the bank that I have that much money in the card? I am thinking of splitting the total amount in cash and prepaid card.

2) I will have some items on the "good to follow list". But I was wondering if I will have to make some list for the goods, personal effects, in my suitcase also?

3) Any other important information information which someone would like to share with me regarding landing experience , you are welcome.

I am excited. :D :D

shailp

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-June-2013
Dear Members,

Is there any time line to enter to canada once we get PR Visa? i have PR Visa on my Passport till April -2015 which is one year from the medical done. or i have to enter within 6 months after i receive my passport back? kindly comment on this. Thanks

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear Brother ,
Please advise , to add newborn in my application got the following reply from LVO. please guide me about RED highlighted:

A new dependant can be added during the processing of an application. Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's long form birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself (which must include your new dependant's information) and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse

Please note, the processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada) cannot be accepted in the UK. It must be paid in Canada. The receipt should be sent to CPC-Mississauga, who will update the payment information for the file. ( how i can do this payment ? )

Please contact us only if there are significant issues that arise, as we are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries. Also, please do not send duplicate hard copies. ( what does mean it )

We appreciate your patience and continued cooperation during this process.

Please GUIDE me .
Best Regards

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Who can help with adding a fsw 2014 NDVO applicant to FSW 2014 whatsapp group?

Please PM me so I can send the contact details.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
AlertJack said:
Who can help with adding a fsw 2014 NDVO applicant to FSW 2014 whatsapp group?

Please PM me so I can send the contact details.

Send me ur number

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
PER: Aug. 2013
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
RPRF request: Oct. 2014
Passport Req..
4th line on ECAS: 6 Jan. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
Hello all,

I got medical requests for me and my wife on August 11 from Vienna VO. :)

Congrats to all who are getting their things done.

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Hi friends and experts,
I am a FSW 2014 applicant.I got PER from CIO and waiting for AOR from NDVO.(This time NDVO has started processing one FSW 2014 applicants application without issuing AOR.)

Now,i have to inform some important changes in my and spouse application such as address,visa status,contact number etc..

so, do i need to wait until i receive AOR from NDVO to inform about my application changes or Should i do the same with out considering AOR from NDVO ?

Please advice me.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

John

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
alta.province said:
Hello all,

I got medical requests for me and my wife on August 11 from Vienna VO. :)

Congrats to all who are getting their things done.

Congrats alta.province

Thanks for sharing the news (+1)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shailp said:
Dear Members,

Is there any time line to enter to canada once we get PR Visa? i have PR Visa on my Passport till April -2015 which is one year from the medical done. or i have to enter within 6 months after i receive my passport back? kindly comment on this. Thanks
Dear shailp link

Nope u will need to enter before April -2015...That is the exact timeline for entering CA....:D