+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
yardie said:
Hey Guys, I got a quick questions. If someone got the below results in there IELTS exam, will they be rejected or are they still eligible to apply for the 2014 programme?

Listening: 7.5
Reading: 5.5
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 5.5
hi
min 6 band/each must

Liz014

Aug 7, 2014
hello everyone! id like to know what is the expiration of the visa? from the visa issuance, how many months is given to make the first entry in canada? thanks a lot.

Player3664

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-AUG-2013
File Transfer...
12-DEC-2013
Med's Request
11-JULY-2014
hookahbar said:
Hi All,

Would like to share my landing experience. We landed in Toronto on Aug 6th after a long flight from Mum-London-Toronto. Too much walking needed from this terminal to that and this gate to that.aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh with 2 kids it was damn tiring.

At the airport formalities were pretty cool with the immigration officer and other landing formalities. We went to collect our baggage and to our surprise we got only 6 suitcases out of 8.After long wait thinking that they might come any moment we contacted the customer service desk at the airport and after checking our check in baggage number, we were told that they are delayed on another flight and will be delivered to the address provided by us next day evening. there were no checks at all at the airport concerning baggages,stuff we were carrying and photographs of jewellery or list of goods.

our bags were delivered next day promptly. In these 5 days, we have applied for SIN, opened bank accounts,applied for health cards....now have to face the major part of settling down...finding a job...

Canada is beautiful......
Thanks dear for your valuable information, could you please share more after few days , as your experience of finding jobs and settling down. can you please share why you chose toronto, i mean more job scope or some relatives out there. (sorry if it seems a silly question :) ).

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
Liz014 said:
hello everyone! id like to know what is the expiration of the visa? from the visa issuance, how many months is given to make the first entry in canada? thanks a lot.
One year from the date of medicals
All the best

mdfarh

Mar 1, 2014
Dear Friends

if wife is a pregnant what was the option given by VOs during MR.

Any experienced member can share or pl post the earlier post.
Is that VO excluding x-ray (only for wife) due to pregnancy and accepting MR or VO will delay the process till we are ready for x-ray? (means after delivery?? :-X) ;)

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
mdfarh said:
Dear Friends

Is that VO excluding x-ray (only for wife) due to pregnancy and accepting MR or VO will delay the process till we are ready for x-ray? (means after delivery?? :-X) ;)
X Rays are mandatory. You can request for postponing the medicals. Remember you also need to send the details of your newborn baby before you update yours and your wife's MR!!

mdfarh

Mar 1, 2014
jpdentdoc said:
X Rays are mandatory. You can request for postponing the medicals. Remember you also need to send the details of your newborn baby before you update yours and your wife's MR!!
thanks friend, do you had the experience from VO? or any previous post?

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
song_of_baby said:
3rd line was added. :)
Medical results have been received. :D
Congrats

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Yashindra said:
Hi,

I got My ECA Report as Diploma from Non recognized Institute .
But my Institute is incoparated by an parliment act 3 1981 in Sri Lanka. Can i Appeal to WES and make it correct?

Thanks
Yashindra

Check your canadian study equivalency.

tvsnin

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Maldives
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-12-2013
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Passport Req..
10-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27/03/14 PPT received on 03/04/14
mdfarh said:
Dear Friends

Hi, As for as i know Either you can go for the X ray for your wife with shield or do the medicals without x ray for your wife and do it later after delivery. But the hospital will hold the medical report for your wife till you do her X ray and inform this to VO. For my wife i did the x ray with shield and got the visa. Hope this helps.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow THANKS for Sharing Hookabar, I loves seeing these landing stories from forum members who have been around for a while. Congrats and I hope you and the family enjoy your new life.

hookahbar said:
Hi All,

Would like to share my landing experience. We landed in Toronto on Aug 6th after a long flight from Mum-London-Toronto. Too much walking needed from this terminal to that and this gate to that.aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh with 2 kids it was damn tiring.

At the airport formalities were pretty cool with the immigration officer and other landing formalities. We went to collect our baggage and to our surprise we got only 6 suitcases out of 8.After long wait thinking that they might come any moment we contacted the customer service desk at the airport and after checking our check in baggage number, we were told that they are delayed on another flight and will be delivered to the address provided by us next day evening. there were no checks at all at the airport concerning baggages,stuff we were carrying and photographs of jewellery or list of goods.

our bags were delivered next day promptly. In these 5 days, we have applied for SIN, opened bank accounts,applied for health cards....now have to face the major part of settling down...finding a job...

Canada is beautiful......

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friend...for you own privacy I kindly suggest you change your screen name and delete posts containing your name.

Mahesh Inder Kumar said:
Hello All,

Got my ECA and now can score 23 points in education. Now I am filling my forms and rechecking all docs during this I found following discrepancies

1. In my passport my name is Maheshinder Kumar (without any space in Mahesh & Inder) but rest of the documents its showing Mahesh Inder Kumar (with space in Mahesh & Inder) please advise do I need to give any affidavit or this will work without this name.

2. As I do not have any family Name but in generic form IMM0008 the family name is required, please advise me what to write in Family name as leaving this blank is not allowing me to validate the form.

3. My wife surname is different in my son's Birth Certificate. its written Sharma instead of Prashar, please advise do I have to submit a affidavit for this.