+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Sorry to hear that.....Aimer Le Canada,

U got physical verification check on 14th Feb, what was the impression that time and what did you submit as working experience documents?
You must gather the solid working proofs, references, payslips and utilize the 30 days period as fast as you can?

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
1111 said:
Sorry to hear that.....Aimer Le Canada,

U got physical verification check on 14th Feb, what was the impression that time and what did you submit as working experience documents?
You must gather the solid working proofs, references, payslips and utilize the 30 days period as fast as you can?
In physical verification my employer made an honest error to recognize my work profile and said different profile.
I have already provided work experience letters, reference letters, pay slips, visiting card, photo id card with my application.

now i am thinking to submit ITR and FORM16. what additional things i ll gather to prove it.

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
Aimer Le Canada said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED.

I GOT BELOW EMAIL FROM VISA OFFICER, NEW DELHI.

I have serious concerns that the documents you have submitted are not genuine and that you have not worked as stated on your application.

Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Section 40(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Sincerely,

Visa Officer

PLEASE HELP. WHAT SHOULD I COMMENT AND PROVIDE OBSERVATION TO HIM.
Very unfortunate this is :-\ :-\

What you stated in application, which they found not correct ?
For that you have to show some proof and try to justify your point

Best luck

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Aimer Le Canada said:
In physical verification my employer made an honest error to recognize my work profile and said different profile.
I have already provided work experience letters, reference letters, pay slips, visiting card, photo id card with my application.

now i am thinking to submit ITR and FORM16. what additional things i ll gather to prove it.
I think your employer affidavit Should also be included. May be other references and explanation on how wrong impression was made mistakenly during physical verification time.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chem_miss said:
Hi guys!

I received passport request from Canadian Embassy Manila yesterday..

Pls update my status..Thanks in advance. :-*
Congrats all the best..

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
ashif_eee said:
Dear Admin,

Please update, today I received MR!! (23.06.2014)

Thank you!
Cheers!

CONGRATS YodaAtCanada !!

movement from Vienna .!!...
Dear ashif_eee and devkis thank you!
Yes, finally its happening... :)

Dear Admin, I checked table few minutes ago and I have one correction.
I done my medical, but I'm still not in status "visa issued" as in table, although I really hope this will come soon :)
Please correct in tracking table, I should be in tab "Medical Request", not (yet) in "visa issued" :)

Thank you and sorry for inconvenience...

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aimer Le Canada said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED.

I have serious concerns that the documents you have submitted are not genuine and that you have not worked as stated on your application.

Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Section 40(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Sincerely,

Visa Officer

WTF ??? ??? ???

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Aimer Le Canada said:

you got physcial verification before your 1st line?

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Sorry that you have to go through this.

1. I think you should consider submitting below documents.

2. A cover letter

3. Couple of reference letters from colleagues that includes your job title and their business card attached.

4. Affidavit from manager who attended your BGC . addressing the miscommunication and clearly mentioning your job duties.

5. Include ITR, F16, recent payslip and Offer letter if you have

Add anything else you think will help. make sure manager and other references mention their contact details. And state they can be contacted regarding this.

Make sure when you draft the cover letter and managers affidavit you sound more like clarifying and apologize for any delay/confusion this may have caused

Mention that you are willing to provide any additional documents if required for them to proceed further.

At the end of the letter mention that you understand the need for correct information from applicants for process and you never intended to misrepresent facts.

Aimer Le Canada said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED.

Sincerely,

Visa Officer

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
AlertJack said:

2. A cover letter

3. Couple of reference letters from colleagues that includes your job title and their business card attached.

4. Affidavit from manager who attended your BGC . addressing the miscommunication and clearly mentioning your job duties.

Add anything else you think will help. make sure manager and other references mention their contact details. And state they can be contacted regarding this.

Make sure when you draft the cover letter and managers affidavit you sound more like clarifying and apologize for any delay/confusion this may have caused

Mention that you are willing to provide any additional documents if required for them to proceed further.

At the end of the letter mention that you understand the need for correct information from applicants for process and you never intended to misrepresent facts.
thanks bro. i will do for prove that i never intended to misrepresent facts.

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
AlertJack said:

2. A cover letter

Good reply
+ 10 for the same

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
AlertJack said:

2. A cover letter

Excellent suggestion....+10 for you

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
SAP_BW said:
Hi Friend

Dont worry about address at all.

PCC is not address specific, and you can get PCC from any passport service in india. only you have to show
proof of current address.

Indian PCC are issued by verifying individual through police department and they check in national database
to see if any serious crime is conducted or not.

I think you should not bother on address part. I guess PCC contain passport dtails and birth place n date and name of candidate, which is enough for cic.

all the best.
Hi SAP_BW

Thansk for reply. I will go through PSK for PCC. According to website they should give me PCC on the same day but lets see if the really do.

Regards,
Amar

Veejay

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
Dear Forum members,
I have received request for Medical, PCC & RPRF...

Pls update in the spreadsheet... I have duplication of my name in spread sheet....

God Bless you all...

Cheers
Vj