+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
dare2dream said:
Thank you very much Devkis. On an average how much time it should take from Medical results received to DM.
Hi dare2dream, for NDVO its around a couple of months on an average - from Meds to DM. Sorry, but I am not sure about the duration LVO takes for this. I request our friends from LVO to comment.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
KUSH83 said:
hi devaki,
how can i update glob ss? my file process is started on 25th jan 2014.
could u plz update my status?

thanks
Not a problem; I will take care of it. Google is responding slow for me at present. Will try updating later today.

Rabail

Jul 4, 2013
Hi all,

I am in a situation. I applied for FSWP 2014 and my application reached on 22nd May.
I know it will take a long time, and I had applied earlier this year for masters programs in Europe. And I got offer letter yesterday.
Its a one year program + 6 months internship. And I have the option of working (internship) anywhere in the world, even Canada.

I wanted to know if I go for this program, meanwhile will my immigration process will continue without hindrance? I will update CIC about it and everything. But right now they haven't even informed me about my eligibility. I am really confused and don't know what to do. I was thinking to go for this masters program and meanwhile if my process in completed, I can do internship in Canada.

Can anyone help me regarding it?? What should I do??

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
rajaram said:
I am in India now and I dont have any account in any Canadian bank. How and where will I wire transfer money?
You can transfer that money to my account ;D

If you don't have a Canadian Bank account, you can get one created when in India. Scotia Bank offers this under the program called Start Right. Approach Kotak Mahindra Bank for details.
You can get a bank draft in your name as per your passport and when you land in Canada, you can approach any one of the banks I mentioned and get an account created.
When you do that, you will have proof of funds with you at the time of landing.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
INFORMATION FOR ANYONE WORRIED WITH THEM OR THEIR WIFE BEING PREGNANT AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

Information is extracted from Medical Panel doctors Handbook: http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp

All females are aked for additional three things in their medical history questions before the medical examination:

For female clients:
a) Are you pregnant?
b) If yes, what is the expected date of delivery?
c) If yes, do you wish to defer your chest x-ray at this time? Attach IMM 5733 Instructions for Pregnant
Client − X-Ray Deferred for paper based IME's. eMedical generates this Pregnancy Deferral Letter.

As you can see, you will be given the option to defer the XRay until the child is delivered.
So all females whether pregnant or not should undergo the medical examination within the dates mentioned in the medical request.

If the client chooses to defer her CXR because of pregnancy:

eMedical-enabled Panel Clinics:

CIC is informed electronically by eMedical when a CXR is deferred and the health case is put on hold when a client is pregnant and chooses to defer her CXR;
CXR requisition and instructions are generated by eMedical and provided to the client;
eMedical generates a “Pregnancy deferral letter” with instructions for the client;
All other components of the IME are completed and the IME is put on hold status until the CXR is completed;
The IME will be submitted to CIC along with the CXR results when available.

Paper-based Panel Clinics:

The CXR requisition is completed by the panel physician and given to the client;
The IMM 5733 Instructions for Pregnant Client Letter is completed by the panel physician and given to the client;
The client may forward a copy of the IMM 5733 Instructions for Pregnant Client Letter to the visa office as proof that the IME has been started and that the CXR has been deferred because of pregnancy;
The panel physician may complete the IME, except for the CXR; and
The IME is only submitted once the post partum CXR is returned to the panel physician;
See sample of the IMM 5733 Instructions for Pregnant Client − X-Ray Deferred form in Appendix III (see the link above).

CXR stands for chest x ray.

Hope this post will alleviate some of the anxiety that pregnant applicant or applicants with pregnant dependent faces. To all others who are waiting for a decision from CIC before they conceive their plan child: This is not recommended as no one knows how long CIC will take to decide on your application. Also CIC has made provisions to accommodate pregnant applicants/dependents. So please use it.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Congrats saleem7821! Godspeed with the rest of the process.

Cheers MarishkaK. Have a great future in Canada. :)

KUSH your record is also updated. Good luck.

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Hi All,

Been busy shopping n gathering stuff....congrats to all who got per, aor, MR n DM...all the best for those who r waiting...

I need some help regarding funds...we had our POF in savings account n remaining my spouse PF..

Please help how we need to carry these funds...n my husband has just resigned so it will take a while till he will get his PF amount....

Please help what we need to show at immigration counter in Canada...

Gru

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (transf. from Santo Domingo 11-09-2014)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Rabail said:
Hi all,

I am in a situation. I applied for FSWP 2014 and my application reached on 22nd May.
I know it will take a long time, and I had applied earlier this year for masters programs in Europe. And I got offer letter yesterday.
Its a one year program + 6 months internship. And I have the option of working (internship) anywhere in the world, even Canada.

I wanted to know if I go for this program, meanwhile will my immigration process will continue without hindrance? I will update CIC about it and everything. But right now they haven't even informed me about my eligibility. I am really confused and don't know what to do. I was thinking to go for this masters program and meanwhile if my process in completed, I can do internship in Canada.

Can anyone help me regarding it?? What should I do??
Rabail,

Go for your masters.

If you get PER while away, simply use the case-specific enquiry form to submit an address change. Submit all other things as CIC asks for them.

In general, recalling from my PER email, unless you (1) change your address (2) have a family composition change (marriage, divorce, birth, death), or (3) have an arranged employment offer, you need not contact or update CIC while the case is being processed, except when they specifically contact and request something.

Just make sure you can be available and can respond to their requests for additional documents as required.

Enjoy, and all the best!

Gru

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

I have deposited more than 18000 CAD the day before yesterday as a POF as per my family size and I also requested them to provide bank certification letter . In return,they supplied me bank balance certificate along with last six months bank statement but I am planning to submit only bank balance certificate since my statement shows huge amount of money deposited at a single time.

If I am asked to submit evidence of bank balance at later stage ,Can I maintain deposit money till my case is finalised or should I take out some part of it and again deposit ?

Infact, I want to keep money without moving in order to be on the safe side only I am afraid thinking that how can I answer them If they ask me the source of huge money deposited at single attempt. Any advise.....plz

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
U can submit only bank letter... I did the same....while submitting along with application

Also when I was asked for upatef POF with medicals. I again sent only bank letter...stating my balance..

uote author=Sairam link=topic=146774.msg3281209#msg3281209 date=1403803603]
Hi,

I have deposited more than 18000 CAD the day before yesterday as a POF as per my family size and I also requested them to provide bank certification letter . In return,they supplied me bank balance certificate along with last six months bank statement but I am planning to submit only bank balance certificate since my statement shows huge amount of money deposited at a single time.

If I am asked to submit evidence of bank balance at later stage ,Can I maintain deposit money till my case is finalised or should I take out some part of it and again deposit ?

Infact, I want to keep money without moving in order to be on the safe side only I am afraid thinking that how can I answer them If they ask me the source of huge money deposited at single attempt. Any advise.....plz
[/quote]

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
I suggest that you take a couple thousand in cash($3,000 or $4,000) so that you have spending money for the first couple of days.

As it relates to the rest of the money that you have in your home bank, get a bank draft or managers cheque and then when you land, open an account and lodge that funds to your new account.

You will need to declare the total amount to the Immigration/Customs Officer.

hookahbar said:
Hi All,

Been busy shopping n gathering stuff....congrats to all who got per, aor, MR n DM...all the best for those who r waiting...

I need some help regarding funds...we had our POF in savings account n remaining my spouse PF..

Please help how we need to carry these funds...n my husband has just resigned so it will take a while till he will get his PF amount....

Please help what we need to show at immigration counter in Canada...

ann75

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
PER March 04 2014
AOR Received.
AOR May 06 2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
Process Started on June 12 2014
Med's Request
Aug 25 2014
Med's Done....
September 02 2014
Interview........
RPRF asked on june 13
Passport Req..
October 10 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 17 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Do you know if you payed the RPRF with a bank draft if the visa office let you know if its cashed yet or you have to wait for further notices?

PSN8586

Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2014
Med's Request
4 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
sent: 28 Mar 2014, Medicals Received status: 4 Apr 2014 and got stamped on the same date but received my PP on 14th April
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
For Spouse : 1st May 2014, Passport Sent....:28 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13 June 2014
LANDED..........
11 Aug 2014
ann75 said:
Do you know if you payed the RPRF with a bank draft if the visa office let you know if its cashed yet or you have to wait for further notices?

You can check with the bank regarding encashment of DD..You wont get any update from the embassy on RPRF DD.

shailp

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-June-2013
Dear Members,

I got passport back on 13th June with one Year Visa. I have couple of question regarding the landing formalities,

1.What are landing formalities we need to do? Do we need to show Proof of Money? if yes then its should be in INR or CAD? also do we need to maintain at least 6 month balance? Bank statement is required to show Proof of money?

2. Since my Visa is till End of April 2015, i am clear that i have to enter to Canada before that, i am planning to go end of this year, can i come back immediately? or i have to wait till i get PR card in Canada? and if i come back, then next time do i need Visa or only PR Card should work to go and out of country?

waiting for reply

thanks

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Hey shailp, I will try and answer some of your questions.

1. It is recommended that you take with you some cash as well as a bank draft with the remaining amount which shows that you the required amount of funds as per cic. The immigration/customs officer may ask you for proof of funds. It should also be in CAD$.

2. It is highly recommended that you do not leave Canada before getting your PR card. However, so person do. They give CIC the address of a close friend or family, who receives the card and then send it to them, so that it can be presented upon re-entry.

shailp said:
Dear Members,

I got passport back on 13th June with one Year Visa. I have couple of question regarding the landing formalities,

1.What are landing formalities we need to do? Do we need to show Proof of Money? if yes then its should be in INR or CAD? also do we need to maintain at least 6 month balance? Bank statement is required to show Proof of money?

2. Since my Visa is till End of April 2015, i am clear that i have to enter to Canada before that, i am planning to go end of this year, can i come back immediately? or i have to wait till i get PR card in Canada? and if i come back, then next time do i need Visa or only PR Card should work to go and out of country?

waiting for reply

thanks