+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
HI GUYS,

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME BY WHICH AGE I CAN REQUEST FOR THE PASSPORT OF A NEW BORN CHILD IN DELHI?

I AM TRYING TO FILL FORM BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING "RESIDING SINCE" IN DAYS. ITS SHOWING IN MONTHS AND YEARS ONLY.

AS MY CHILD AGE IS ONLY 10 DAYS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE APPOINTMENT AT PSK FOR HER?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
devkis said:
See if this helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&usp=sharing#gid=0
Thanks !

I had been to this spreadsheet, but thought all information pertains to the forum applicants only. A closer look revealed that CIC information has also been put in specific sheets.

If I am still not mistaken, are these the final numbers ?

Overall 300 300 129 300 300 300 20 16 184 79 300 59 300 237 300 36 300 86 300 274 39 104 55 53 4,371

Regards

ann75

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
PER March 04 2014
AOR Received.
AOR May 06 2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
Process Started on June 12 2014
Med's Request
Aug 25 2014
Med's Done....
September 02 2014
Interview........
RPRF asked on june 13
Passport Req..
October 10 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 17 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Good morning everyone, another week is flying by and no further news from Mexico VO, I hope all of you are doing great, I will be praying for all of us who are still waiting news. Let us just jeep waiting just keep waiting just keep waiting waiting waiting jajajaja.....I'm going nuts already, forgive me :p :p :p :p

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Rajbir Kaur said:
Today I went to vfs Jalandhar to send my passport and rprf fee draft..
They refused to accept the documents saying they no longer send the passport and rprf via them and I have to send it via courier only..this is true ?
this is the link,

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/service_charge_schedule.html

Secure transmission of passport to the Canadian High Commission, New Delhi or Consulate General of Canada , Chandigarh i upon request by visa office (for example, electronic application) - Price per Passport INR 596.00

even when I went to submit my pp the VFS guy, said the same. I clearly explained them what has been given on the site and he didn't talked further.

good luck !

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hi everyone

I'm applying under the 2014 FSW. I know this is the 2013 thread but I figured people here would have had experience in sending successful applications. I have received my ECA, gathered most of my documents. I'm just waiting on my English proficiency results to come in the mail and my boss shall do my reference letter this week and I have a few questions/concerns I would appreciate help/advice with.

1. For sections on the app that don't apply to me e.g have you received your certificat de selection du quebec or use of a representative on the document checklist and dependents info. Do i just leave that blank or put N/A?

2. On the generic application form question 6. Where do you intend to live in Canada? Does the city/province you select have any impact on the decision? I would like to settle in Toronto but I was a told a story by a friend about someone they know being rejected because they wanted to settle in Toronto and that there were too many people in their field in Toronto. Has anyone else here heard stories or know of stories like that. I would ideally like to settle in Toronto but I am open to living wherever I find a job. However when I look online most jobs I see are in Toronto! Any seniors with insight on this?

3. National Identity Document. Does a foreign drivers license count? my drivers license expires on September 30th this year. Would that be a problem?

4. Education/Occupation Detail question 4 - Intended occupation. My category is fairly broad 0015 senior managers. My job right now is as an operations manager but I can work in many different positions. Do I just put senior manager as my intended occupation or do I have to be more specific like operations manager or general manager etc.

5. Proof of education - I have my ECA from World Education services and a copy of my degree from My college. I however don't have a copy of my transcript do I absolutely need this as it will take time to get. Has anyone gotten PR without sending their transcript?

6. Work experience - does including pay slips help my case if I have already included a reference letter and a copy of my contract is that enough? if so how many slips should i send. I just one enough? is their an ideal format for the reference letter?

7. Cover letter - are these beneficial. What info should it include?

Schedule 3 question 5. I'm not going under arranged employment so do i leave question five blank or do I tick no?

I know these are a lot of questions but I want my application to be perfect. any help and insight would be appreciated.

thanks

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
chasinglight said:
Hi everyone

I'm applying under the 2014 FSW. I know this is the 2013 thread but I figured people here would have had experience in sending successful applications. I have received my ECA, gathered most of my documents. I'm just waiting on my English proficiency results to come in the mail and my boss shall do my reference letter this week and I have a few questions/concerns I would appreciate help/advice with.

1. For sections on the app that don't apply to me e.g have you received your certificat de selection du quebec or use of a representative on the document checklist and dependents info. Do i just leave that blank or put N/A?

2. On the generic application form question 6. Where do you intend to live in Canada? Does the city/province you select have any impact on the decision? I would like to settle in Toronto but I was a told a story by a friend about someone they know being rejected because they wanted to settle in Toronto and that there were too many people in their field in Toronto. Has anyone else here heard stories or know of stories like that. I would ideally like to settle in Toronto but I am open to living wherever I find a job. However when I look online most jobs I see are in Toronto! Any seniors with insight on this?

3. National Identity Document. Does a foreign drivers license count? my drivers license expires on September 30th this year. Would that be a problem?

4. Education/Occupation Detail question 4 - Intended occupation. My category is fairly broad 0015 senior managers. My job right now is as an operations manager but I can work in many different positions. Do I just put senior manager as my intended occupation or do I have to be more specific like operations manager or general manager etc.

5. Proof of education - I have my ECA from World Education services and a copy of my degree from My college. I however don't have a copy of my transcript do I absolutely need this as it will take time to get. Has anyone gotten PR without sending their transcript?

6. Work experience - does including pay slips help my case if I have already included a reference letter and a copy of my contract is that enough? if so how many slips should i send. I just one enough? is their an ideal format for the reference letter?

7. Cover letter - are these beneficial. What info should it include?

Schedule 3 question 5. I'm not going under arranged employment so do i leave question five blank or do I tick no?

I know these are a lot of questions but I want my application to be perfect. any help and insight would be appreciated.

thanks
1. N/A
2. Toronto is perfectly fine. No issues.
3. Foreign drivers license is not going add any additional value.
4. Title is one thing. What matters most is job duties mentioned in reference letter needs to match NOC requirements.
5. ECA is already validating ur education. You can send Degree certificate copy and consolidated mark sheet copy.(I had done so)
6. Do include pay slips, strengthens ur case. 3-4 months should do. Reference letter on company letter head, with contact details of signatory or authorised person, stating all possible details as mentioned in CIC requirements.
7. U can include a simple formal covering letter

All the Best.

begemotish

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
rorita13 said:
hello 2013 applicants,

i need advise with regards to the notarization/certification of translated documents, do i need to get it stamped from the canadian embassy before filing my application?
thanks for replies
R
No, you don't need a stamp from the Canadian Embassy. In my country, and I assume in other countries as well, the certified translation has a signed declaration from the translator, with his credentials listed, and this signature is further confirmed by a signed and stamped declaration from the notary public. The copies of the original docs, likewise, contain a stamp from the notary public.

Krutick13

Feb 22, 2014
Etobicoke, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
File Transfer...
29-03-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-07-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR1:11-07-2014 , PPR2: 12-11-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 14-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already Landed.
Hi Forumites,

I am February 2014 applicant under NOC:2243 with VO mentioned as New Delhi visa office. I have still not got the second line stating processing started. It only shows that your application is received on 10th Feb 2014.

Are there any feb 2014, NOC:2243 applicants in the same boat or everything is fine. Because now I am worried.

Is it same with other visa offices?

Thanks and regards,
Krutick13

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
dub2can said:
1. N/A
2. Toronto is perfectly fine. No issues.
3. Foreign drivers license is not going add any additional value.
4. Title is one thing. What matters most is job duties mentioned in reference letter needs to match NOC requirements.
5. ECA is already validating ur education. You can send Degree certificate copy and consolidated mark sheet copy.(I had done so)
6. Do include pay slips, strengthens ur case. 3-4 months should do. Reference letter on company letter head, with contact details of signatory or authorised person, stating all possible details as mentioned in CIC requirements.
7. U can include a simple formal covering letter

All the Best.
Thanks dub2can!!! This info helps a lot

3. I just wasn't sure if a national identity document was required.
4. I'm concerned about the intended occupation question as I can work in Various positions i wanted to know if i had to be the same as my current or if a broad one like senior manager would work. The reference letter will be sorted this week so thats fine.
5. I have my ECA and a copy of my degree but I will have to wait a bit for transcripts so i don't know if its worth it to wait for it.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
catalyst said:
HI GUYS,

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME BY WHICH AGE I CAN REQUEST FOR THE PASSPORT OF A NEW BORN CHILD IN DELHI?

I AM TRYING TO FILL FORM BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING "RESIDING SINCE" IN DAYS. ITS SHOWING IN MONTHS AND YEARS ONLY.

AS MY CHILD AGE IS ONLY 10 DAYS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE APPOINTMENT AT PSK FOR HER?
Hi Catalyst, you do not need to take appointment for your child. there is rule that minor ,physically challenge and senior citizen do not need to take appointment for psk, they have to just walk in at any time.

you can select 1 month in residing since as we do not have any option. there wont any problem in showing 1 month.

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi,

I am new in this forum.

I applied for FSWP Under 2145. My status is as follows:

1- We received your application on December 30th, 2013.
2- We started processing your application on May 15th, 2014.

I have received an email from CIO Sydney, NS on 22nd Feb 2014 stating that my documents has been received and they gave me my file number etc. Now my file is in CHC-London. Yesterday i got an email from CHC about requirement of some additional documents like Passport copies, National ID card copies, Marriage certificate and birth certificates along with the police clearance certificates.

I will send these documents as soon as possible. My question is, staring from this day how long it will take to receive my medical request? or what will be the next step in my case? is there anyone else in the same stage as mine?

bainsneetu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Rajbir Kaur said:
Today I went to vfs Jalandhar to send my passport and rprf fee draft..
They refused to accept the documents saying they no longer send the passport and rprf via them and I have to send it via courier only..this is true ?
Hi Rajbir,
I am from Hoshiarpur. I applied under NOC 2174 as yours. my application was received on 22 may 2013 and transferred to NDVO on 7th Oct 2013. then ECAS status updated to 'started processing' on 27th Feb 2014. but till now no MR. I saw your application dates which were almost same as mine intially. Did you sent them any email before you got MR or they sent you MR on their own.
I am asking this question to you because a considerable time has been passed now and still I haven't heard anything. I am confused now what should I do. Do I request for GCMS notes . I also sent them a reminder but they didn't reply to the email either.
anyone can share their views :)

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
bainsneetu said:
Hi Rajbir,
I am from Hoshiarpur. I applied under NOC 2174 as yours. my application was received on 22 may 2013 and transferred to NDVO on 7th Oct 2013. then ECAS status updated to 'started processing' on 27th Feb 2014. but till now no MR. I saw your application dates which were almost same as mine intially. Did you sent them any email before you got MR or they sent you MR on their own.
I am asking this question to you because a considerable time has been passed now and still I haven't heard anything. I am confused now what should I do. Do I request for GCMS notes . I also sent them a reminder but they didn't reply to the email either.
anyone can share their views :)
same situation here... Every time i think about applying for the GCMS notes, i tell myself... well its too late now i will get a reply in a week or two anyways...and then time passes... but this time i have made up my mind to apply for the notes, as i think they have lost my file or messed things up... :(