+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Neo-the-one said:
Fellas, So my situation has gotten weird but it seems better than earlier this week. People here who have either received a Negative assessment or have applied for FSW 2013 more than once might be able to provide me some input.

So, my first application (NOC 2146) was received by CIC on Jan 27, 2014 which was returned on Feb 25, 2014. I sent another application fixing issues cause of which my application was returned and the second application was received on April 29th. Credit card charged on May 9th but no PER yet (17 May 2014). Considering how most folks who applied in late April received PER earlier this week, I have been a bit speculative on why I have not received a PER yet.

I think you are on track. I am also NOC2146, application recieved on 17-April-2014, but until now, i dont know whether my DD has been encashed or not. I am following up with the bank on the encashment, still WIP. Ofcourse, I have not yet recieved any PER/NER until. So, my situation is more wiered than you :eek:

Today however, although no PER email, my ECAS status finally showed up stating "In Process" and that "My application was received on Jan 27th". This is really confusing me cause that is when my first application was received. I am confused on if this is normal and does the ECAS update prior to PER. I have been told that at times CIC has forgotten to send the PER email.

I would highly appreciate an input on this. Thanks a ton

ECAS Status: I dont know Why it is like that.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Neo-the-one said:
Fellas, So my situation has gotten weird but it seems better than earlier this week. People here who have either received a Negative assessment or have applied for FSW 2013 more than once might be able to provide me some input.

So, my first application (NOC 2146) was received by CIC on Jan 27, 2014 which was returned on Feb 25, 2014. I sent another application fixing issues cause of which my application was returned and the second application was received on April 29th. Credit card charged on May 9th but no PER yet (17 May 2014). Considering how most folks who applied in late April received PER earlier this week, I have been a bit speculative on why I have not received a PER yet.

Today however, although no PER email, my ECAS status finally showed up stating "In Process" and that "My application was received on Jan 27th". This is really confusing me cause that is when my first application was received. I am confused on if this is normal and does the ECAS update prior to PER. I have been told that at times CIC has forgotten to send the PER email.

Wait mate
you will surely get PER soon.

dervin

Aug 19, 2013
Neo-the-one said:

dervin

Aug 19, 2013
Dear friend dont get worry sometimes it will happen .already your ecas is in process .so no nead to worry .you will get per in the upcoming week.one of my friend also received per three week after dd enchased.

Panesar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Bhaumick said:
A person i know works for EA sports as an animator... He is in Vancouver BC... maybe you can try searching industries in BC...
Oh k, thanks Bhaumick.
I will try to search.
Thanks for giving hope.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo-the-one said:

Dont worry...
I received PER after 2 weeks on my ecas showing inprocess.
just wait fo few days....

lids

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
hi any of NDVO applicants who got MR dM below
while u asked ur view abt ur application status they said its in initial review? or final review? what does it mean..i didn't see this in the previous process..seniors please share your thought over it

Neo-the-one

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014 (CC Charged: 09-05-2014)
Nomination.....
PER: 28-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
Processing Started (2nd line): 01-08-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2014
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 (3rd line: 16-09-2014)
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
March-2015
ramgarhia said:
How many lines are added in your ECAS status?
just one line

Neo-the-one

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014 (CC Charged: 09-05-2014)
Nomination.....
PER: 28-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
Processing Started (2nd line): 01-08-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2014
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 (3rd line: 16-09-2014)
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
March-2015
dervin said:
Dear friend dont get worry sometimes it will happen .already your ecas is in process .so no nead to worry .you will get per in the upcoming week.one of my friend also received per three week after dd enchased.
Many thanks for the response and assurance sweetypie2501, ramgharia, and dervin. Looking forward to the email next week and hoping for the best.

Hey sweetypie2501, Yes, your situation is certainly worse; Have you been able to get the UCI no. over the phone? If yes, confirm your address and email over the phone as well. And if they match the information you wrote on your application, then you know for sure that the application is being processed or has already been processed. Now, i would suggest you write CIC an email next week and wait about 25-35 days for their response.

Below are some guidelines from CIC on email inquiries:

----
This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Centralized Intake Office.

This email address is intended for case specific enquiries only. For general enquiries, please consult our Website.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last eight to ten weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Processing of Permanent Resident Cards.
* Processing of Citizenship applications.
* Requests to expedite processing of cases.
* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance (please consult www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca<http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca> ).
* Opinions about recent announcements/news releases/cases.
* Information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada (please consult www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>).
* Information about services in Canada (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx<http://www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx>)
* This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. CIC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to or the misuse of that information by a third party where we took reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

Please note that Citizenship and Immigration Canada can only communicate with you in one of our two (2) official languages: English or French.
----

manish baissoya

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07 May 2015 [size=16pt][i][color=orange]Ca[/color][color=beige]na[/color][color=green]da[/color][/i][/size] &lt;a href=&quot;http://tinypic.com?ref=wtzonr&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i57.tinypic.com/wtzonr.png&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Image and video hosting by TinyPic&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt; [size=18pt][i][color=orange]Ca[/color][color=beige]na[/color][color=green]da[/color][/i][/size]
Hi Seniors,

I applied in 2013 as a single applicant under NOC 2147 and i had 67 point but my fill returned due to Cap filled.
Now this year this NOC code is not there but my job responsibilities match with 2281 - computer network technicians, so i will apply for it.

some of my queries are:

I recently got married on 2nd May,

1)so should i need to apply as single applicant or for both.
2) if i mentioned married and wants to apply for my self only , so do i need to submit my wife's passport, marriage certificate, spouse IELTS, etc ? Because my wife do not have any one these.
3) My file is ready as it was returned from last year, but what should i have do.. is it required to fill all documents of my wife (passport,marriage cert.) because it will consume lots of time and months.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Thanks Sweety

As per BaNK STATMENTS, I am moving to Swiss for more than a year next month...So I can have more funds in Bank in future :)....But problem is if I will Show property as liabilty , I heard that Indian VO don't take it as asset ...n should not reject application straight ..

So In the end my Property should not end up as liabilty only.....!!! In thst case I will be in -ve:(.....So Was thinking seriously on that....

sweetypie2501 said:
Make it Simple Math:

A. Your current balance in your savings account-> CAD $ X
B. You liabilities (INR 80K)-> CAD $ Y
C. Net Worth (Settlement Funds) -> CAD $ N = CAD $ X - CAD $ Y

So, for 3x persons, If I am not wrong, the CAD $ N >= CAD $ 18,097

You need to submit 3 months bank transactions at least.
So, even if CIC get to know if you have liabilities, as long as you have CAD $ N is above CAD $ 18K,
You will not have any problem. But, make sure, that you have CAD $ N amount atleast for 1 year, in case there is any BG check during VO processing.

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
manish baissoya said:
Hi Seniors,

I applied in 2013 as a single applicant under NOC 2147 and i had 67 point but my fill returned due to Cap filled.
Now this year this NOC code is not there but my job responsibilities match with 2281 - computer network technicians, so i will apply for it.

some of my queries are:

I recently got married on 2nd May,

1)so should i need to apply as single applicant or for both.
2) if i mentioned married and wants to apply for my self only , so do i need to submit my wife's passport, marriage certificate, spouse IELTS, etc ? Because my wife do not have any one these.
3) My file is ready as it was returned from last year, but what should i have do.. is it required to fill all documents of my wife (passport,marriage cert.) because it will consume lots of time and months.
Hi Manish,

Congrats and wishing you and your wife a happy married life.

You would still apply keeping yourself as principal applicant but you need to mention your marriage and details of your wife. You will also have to fill Additional forms for your wife. Marriage Certificate is required.

I guess you can submit the application without your wife's passport, but it will definitely be required later. Please cross-check this point with other sources too.

You can try for getting her passport made under Tatkal Scheme. as regards marr cert, you may submit an affidavit signed by you, your wife and your parents. But try to get the cert ASAP, since you need it anyways.

If there is a name change involved for your wife (change of surname etc), take an affidavit for that too.

There will be some running-around required. All the best!!!

PS: Spouse IELTS is optional, it's only reqd to gain points. As you r already above the 67 pt threshold, no need for that, as it will take a lot of time if you plan IELTS for her now.

Panesar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hey guys,

Its been long time waiting for MR now. ;D
Sometimes I felt NDVO forget my application to process. :mad:

Anyways I Found this link about FSW2014, check this out...
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/05/fswp-application-hints-053412.html

Some highlighted points are here...

-Multiple applications may be accepted
-Educational assessment reports can be reused
-Part-time work may be accepted
-Processing times are faster

Last one is most interesting as they said they will finalize the applications with 1year of time.
So if they have this plan, then they have to clear all back log asap.
The guys who are waiting for MR like me have a hope to get it soon.
Its a logical idea. Lets hope for the best.
And keep the spirits up... :D

Best of luck all my friends.