+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
rakeshtk said:
You are welcome glimerfamily... We can also be a member in that website by signing up.... I think it is a good platform for job search, discussions and other information relating to canada immigration and settling.....
Ok, thanks again! :)

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
MAILTEJ said:
Dear Forum Members.........I would like to share my Canada visa story:

Background and Learnings:

My wife had applied in 2006 through one of the consultants operating under moveandmigrate @ gmail.com based in Dubai, UAE.
i dont want to take his name in public forum. He cheated and misguided her..firstly by providing wrong assessment of points
and then not providing copy of replies from the CIC about updates on her application..as all CIC communication were sent to his PO BOX.
.In 2010 my wife received rejection letter from CIC and she was devastated with the news.
And then like all other cheat consultants he didnt take responsibility for it and disappeared completely.
Infact he told her that her experience and education is not upto the mark, which made her believe that Canada
is looking only for highly qualified and highly educated immigrants, which was not the fact.
She was devastated as she was extremely keen to move to Canada and give a new beginning to her life.

I hate such unprofessionals and cheats who play with people's life and dreams just to make few bucks.

New beginnings:
Me and my wife got married in 2010. However, i knew her since 2008. I knew about her canada application...but i didnt
know much details about her application story. After marriage she told me how she was given false hopes for almost
4 years and how it affected her.
Hence, in 2012 i decided to apply to make her dreams true. Honestly i was not keen myself. But, i wanted to make it happen for her.

But, unfortunately as you all know in 2012 FSWP applications were put on hold. And i finally got the opportunity to apply in 2013.
However, the one year gap helped me prepare my application and documents. And i keenly followed all the updates from CIC, especially
from canadavisa.com which was immensely helpful.

Below are timelines for our 2013 application:

1. Courier send from Dubai - 5th May 2013 for FSWP NOC 2174
2. Courier received at CIC -9th May 2013
3. DD Encashed - 24 June 2013
4. PER Received - 2nd July 2013

5. Email from Ottawa Office confirming receipt of my application and
requesting clarification additional documents clarifying current place of residence - 24th Sep 2013
(THIS EMAIL WENT TO JUNK / SPAM AND IT NEVER CAME TO MY NOTICE. ??? ??? ???.

6. APPLICATION REJECTED BY OTTAWA OFFICE DUE TO NO RESPONSE WITHIN 60 DAYS - 4th Dec 2013
EMAIL CAME TO MY INBOX AND I WAS DEVASTATED :-[ :-[ AND ALL THIS WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR
MY EMAILS IN MY INBOX )

7. I SENT EMAIL TO OTTAWA OFFICE REQUESTING TO REOPEN THE FILE - 5TH DEC 2013

8. APPLICATION RE-OPENED BY OTTAWA OFFICE - 5TH DEC 2013 ;D ;D ;D
( I WAS SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THEIR REPLY WITHIN FEW HOURS AND WITHIN SAME DAY.)

9. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND CLARIFICATION SUBMITTED TO OTTAWA OFFICE - 16TH DEC

10. REQUEST FOR MEDICALS / RPRF / PCC - 19TH JAN 2014

11. MEDICALS AND RPRF SUBMITTED - 26TH JAN 2014

12. PCC SUBMITTED - 27TH JAN 2014

13. REQUEST FOR PASSPORT BY OTTAWA OFFICE - 7TH MARCH

14. EMAIL SENT TO OTTAWA OFFICE TO ASSIGN ALTERNATIVE OFFICE FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION, SINCE
OTTAWA OFFICE RETURNS PASSPORT ONLY WITHIN USA AND CANADA. - 7TH MARCH

15. OTTAWA OFFICE ASSIGNED ABU DHABI OFFICE FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION - 12TH MARCH 2014

16. PASSPORTS SUBMITTED TO ABU DHABI OFFICE - 19TH MARCH 2014

17. PASSPORTS RECEIVED FROM ABU DHABI OFFICE WITH MAPLE LEAF - 27TH MARCH 2014
:) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

NOW ME AND MY WIFE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH FAST PROCESSING OF OUR FILE BY CIC...

MY WISHES AND BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL APPLICANTS !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO ISLANDBABE FOR STARTING THIS WONDERFUL FORUM AND ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO HELPED
ME...I AM SHORT OF WORDS TO THANK THEM FOR THE AMAZING WORK THEY ARE DOING...

GOD BLESS CANADAVISA.COM
Congratulations and best wishes. I hope I also get luck and my file transfered to Ottawa rather than LVO, they are really lazy. God help us LVO applicants

2243Dreamer

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lids2154 said:
Hi NDVO forumties,
Below is the NDVO overall progress towards DM/VISA dashboard-NOC Wise as of today.

Download link : https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_wmk_RRc-79-PcUKuKrI6wWj6GOy-fIfnAKvbyIlGGg/pub?w=1440&h=1080

lids
thanks lids..good work as always

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Should have been LVO ...but it went to Ottawa :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
ILoveAB said:
Congratulations and best wishes. I hope I also get luck and my file transfered to Ottawa rather than LVO, they are really lazy. God help us LVO applicants
Dear IloveAB,

Thank you so much...
please note in my IM0008 form, i had a mistake of writing "Nova Scotia' as my visa office.
I thought this is what i am supposed to mention, since all files were submitted to CIC Nova Scotia.
I realised my mistake after a month, when i read some blogs. I should have written 'LVO'.

I was keeping my fingers crossed that they should not reject my file. Luckily, they sent it to Ottawa for processing.
and also Ottawa office was pretty fast in their response and all queries were promptly answered.
This made it up for my wife's 6 years wait :)

I pray LVO processes your file faster and I am sure as per new guidelines they are processing all files within 12-18 month
to avoid backlog for new quota which will open during this year. So, it will be sooner than later u will hear the good news.

Best of luck mate.

regards,
MT

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
islandbabe said:
Mailtej, Thank you so much for sharing your experience....this is an awesome inspiration for everyone. Congrats on your success with the process despite your wife being hurt in 2010, she will really appreciate what you have done. And I 100% endorse your thank you for Canadavisa for allowing us this awesome platform to connect from all around the world!!!
Thank you islandbabe...you and all the forum members are Rockstars... :D :D :-* :-*

Like me, there are thousand others who visit Candavisa.com to get reassurance on their application process
and learn from others experience....and are looking to share their stories...

god bless !

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
yardie said:
Mailtej, I don't have the words to say how HAPPY i am for you and your wife. You story is very inspirational and I am glad you shared it with us.
Congrats on your marriage and on getting your PR visa for Canada.

I sincerely wish you all the best and may god continue to bless you and your wife.

Thank You Yardie :) :) :)
after seeing this forum..it makes me reassured there is still lot of hope, goodness and positivity in this world.
Best of luck with your process...wishing you all the success...

please keep me posted on your application status and developments..

matrixZ

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013 PER received.....: 21-08-2013
Dear admins
I have received "medicals" and request to pay for PPR on March 28th. Please update the file.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

MAILTEJ

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2013
AOR Received.
3rd July 2013
Med's Request
17th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
7th March 2014
lids2154 said:
Great Story... Hats off to you & your wife for keeping your DREAM alive. :)
God always keep a watch on our hard work and he surely blesses us with a positive outcome.
Really very happy for you'll and i thank you on behalf of myself and the forum to make your wife's DREAM come true.
God definitely has gifted her with a lovely hubby like you and she must be very proud of that. :)
I always keep on telling my friends... "If you have the ability to DREAM something, you definitely have the power to fulfill it"
MAILTEJ, i don't know where my story is going to end, but i surely want to wish you all the happiness in world from the bottom of my heart.
and also best wishes to all the forum members towards our dream to Canada. I always pray for all the members to achieve success in this journey.
And remember, we all have done all what we could do... now everything depends in the hands of Almighty God. :)
Always have Faith in God and think positive... this is what my mom advises me to follow :)

God bless us all :)

lids
Thanks a lot Lids for the wishes. I do hope the next steps of landing will be smooth.
I wish you all the success in your application and may God remove all the obstacles.
If you truly want it, I am sure God will make it happen !!!
Sometimes God may make a mistake...but a mother can be never be wrong ... ;) ;) :D :D

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAILTEJ said:
Thanks a lot Lids for the wishes. I do hope the next steps of landing will be smooth.
I wish you all the success in your application and may God remove all the obstacles.
If you truly want it, I am sure God will make it happen !!!
Sometimes God may make a mistake...but a mother can be never be wrong ... ;) ;) :D :D
he he... thanks a lot bro.
God bless u

lids

ebshib

Jul 29, 2013
Hey Guys,

My application processing was stuck for a long time with no correspondence from NDVO ( " We started processing your application on Dec 9th 2013" was the last update)

Just now i received an email from delhiimmigration as given below,

Dear XXXX
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

 Please provide photocopies of all the pages of all the Passports (new/old) for Principal Applicant and Spouse within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Guys,
i need to send hard copies right??
and it has to be addressed to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA?? or just HIGH COMMISSION??

Please help

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
ebshib said:
Hey Guys,

My application processing was stuck for a long time with no correspondence from NDVO ( " We started processing your application on Dec 9th 2013" was the last update)

Just now i received an email from delhiimmigration as given below,

Dear XXXX
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

? Please provide photocopies of all the pages of all the Passports (new/old) for Principal Applicant and Spouse within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Guys,
i need to send hard copies right??
and it has to be addressed to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA?? or just HIGH COMMISSION??

Please help
Yes send hard copies (photocopies) of your's and your spouse's to NDVO.. CANADA HIGH COmmision...
there would be an address mentioned... Shantiniketan one...

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
BHFSW2013.... bro where are you.. we are waiting for your updates eagerly...

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
devkis said:
Could anyone from Pune share their experience of medical exam? How many days did it take for "medicals received" line to appear on ECAS if medicals were done at Ruby Hall Clinic. Thanks.
hi, I am from Pune, in my case they updated medicals recieved status once all my docs [pcc, rprf etc ]reached embassy in delhi. normally it is updated in 4-5 days.