+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

dips15

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
6-12-2013
Med's Request
17-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31-03-2014
husman said:
[size=10pt]Who else sent docs on 4th March 2014, and RPRF Fee encashed 12th March 2014

Any body with similar situation got their DMs..... Eagerly praying n waiting for mine....nikjuneja n RVPR.... praying for u buddies lets hang in there together n support each other
[/size]...

:-\
Dear

I also share same dates and eagerly waiting for DM

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
dulce22 said:
hi,, just new here in the forum,, ask ko sana if my nakareceived na ng PER sa mga nov application for noc 3211? thanks sa lahat ng mga mag rereply. Godbless everyone. :)
Hi dulce22,

You can post your query to the topic FSW 2013 ALL PINOY APPLICANTS LETS CONNECT HERE. There, you can ask our fellow Filipino FSW applicants. Based on the spreadsheet, john paolo (with NOC 3212) received already his PER.

Are you a FSW applicant? You can also ask gwyne to include your data on the spreadsheet.

God bless us all! :)

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
SNRAO said:
Dear Pradsim,
From what I understand, the situation is such that you will be issued an acknowledgement & later an invitation by the CIIP person. Then you can attend.
This might take long & hence I will PM you the details of the e-mail ID of the contact person so that you can send her a request permitting you to attend the session. Please check your forum inbox after 10 Mins. :)

Regards,
Thank you so much for the PM :).. just replied.

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
whole week is going to pass, only couple of AOR MR & PP updates and absoloutely no DM news from NDVO. Very Very disheartning. :eek: :eek:
Holy shock should have ben over by now :p

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats everybody who got AOR, MR, DM ets. Will you all to get your visa for the dream destination.
I still feels that I am day dreaming and somebody will wake me up. God's been so kind to me. Jai Guru Ji.

Mar 21, 2014
Hi to all forum members! I am new to this forum. My application is currently in process with Moscow visa office.
I need your help.
Is anybody aware on this forum about "special security checks" performed by CIC or local visa offices for those who spent time in the US working, studying? I mean as an addition to the FBI police clearance certificates?

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
husman said:
[size=10pt]Who else sent docs on 4th March 2014, and RPRF Fee encashed 12th March 2014

Any body with similar situation got their DMs..... Eagerly praying n waiting for mine....nikjuneja n RVPR.... praying for u buddies lets hang in there together n support each other
[/size]...

:-\
My ppt reached NDVO on Feb 19 and DD encashed on Feb28...Eagerly waiting for DM... :(

kapil_sharma123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
Destination Alberta said:
Hi to all forum members! I am new to this forum. My application is currently in process with Moscow visa office.
I need your help.
Is anybody aware on this forum about "special security checks" performed by CIC or local visa offices for those who spent time in the US working, studying? I mean as an addition to the FBI police clearance certificates?

Yea dude...tell me...I sent for FBI clearance too...CC got charged ystrday.

Mar 21, 2014
kapil_sharma123 said:
Yea dude...tell me...I sent for FBI clearance too...CC got charged ystrday.
It means they will mail you your results in a week or so. Mine stuck in the Russian post, 6 weeks already since they put it in a mail box. Finally asked them to mail a dublicate to the US address of my friends.

But my question is about something different. Has anybody faced any additional security checks related to the "US expirience" leading to delay in overall process. In my case processing with visa office started more than 50 days ago and I haven' received my medicals so far.

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Friends

I have still not received any response for my mail/ online- services query on the passport issue

Don't know what stand to take. I am little reluctant to send the old passport separately along with a covering letter.

Any one in the same situation who sent only the new PP got DM/ visa stamped, though u have an old passport? Please confirm

Please advise

Regards
Laksmisesh

Abu Hassaan said:
Laksmisesh,

I don't think so that you should be worried at all. NDVO has resources to verify your travel history. If you visa officer would want to see your old passport, he/she will ask you to send your old passport but he/she is not going to reject your application at all. So don't worry and just keep your finger crossed for your turn.

kapil_sharma123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
It means they will mail you your results in a week or so. Mine stuck in the Russian post, 6 weeks already since they put it in a mail box. Finally asked them to mail a dublicate to the US address of my friends.

But my question is about something different. Has anybody faced any additional security checks related to the "US expirience" leading to delay in overall process. In my case processing with visa office started more than 50 days ago and I haven' received my medicals so far.
Its quiet evident that they may go for Additional Security Checks since you lived in Russia or are a Russian Citizen...Regarding mail stuck in Russian Post, there are good chances that it is lost now. It will be better if you ask for 2 copies i.e. one to your friend's address in US and one mail to you again.
I applied earlier also but did not receive any additional security check as I am from India.

Just making a wild guess...May be they are doing it because of Crimea thing..lol
(I am with Russia on the issue ;D ).

Mar 21, 2014
kapil_sharma123 said:
Its quiet evident that they may go for Additional Security Checks since you lived in Russia or are a Russian Citizen...Regarding mail stuck in Russian Post, there are good chances that it is lost now. It will be better if you ask for 2 copies i.e. one to your friend's address in US and one mail to you again.
I applied earlier also but did not receive any additional security check as I am from India.

Just making a wild guess...May be they are doing it because of Crimea thing..lol
(I am with Russia on the issue ;D ).
For Russians stayed in Russia and not lived abroad process of getting MR goes much faster. I just wondering what' wrong with my case and started to think that 3 years in the US may be the reason why it' delayed.

Thanks for being on Russian side ;)

Harry13

Aug 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
With Gods' grace, today I got passports with Canadian Visa and COPR.

My DM was updated on 14.03.2014

All the best to everybody

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harry13 said:
With Gods' grace, today I got passports with Canadian Visa and COPR.

My DM was updated on 14.03.2014

All the best to everybody
congrats...
God bless... please do pray for us :)

lids

kapil_sharma123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
For Russians stayed in Russia and not lived abroad process of getting MR goes much faster. I just wondering what' wrong with my case and started to think that 3 years in the US may be the reason why it' delayed.

Thanks for being on Russian side ;)
Probably, that can be one reason of delay. ::)