+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Ibasco said:
Good Afternoon Guys,

I know that many of my fellow applicants @ LVO are still waiting but, really I was astonished the way LVO is processing our visa application..Fortunately for me and my family, its very fast, really fast...You can refer to my timeline below:

NOC Code: 2263
Application Received @ CIO : 21 November 2013
Credit Card Charge : 11 January 2014
PER Received : 24 January 2014
2nd Line in ECAS: 07 March 2014
Medical Request/RPR Fee/
Passport Copy/Updated IMM5406: 14 March 2014

Still, we are surprised....

But anyway, time for us to move with the request.....

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this...

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail...

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm

Hope you guys can advice...

Thank you
Congratulations mate..

Now we know beyond doubt that the so called "Queue" in LVO is a myth.. :eek:

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to you and your family Ibasco, I can imagine how shocked you are, what is your Noc Code....enjoy your good new though I must say it will break the hearts of many of the earlier applicants who have been waiting diligently......enjoy your good fortune. :)

Ibasco said:
Good Afternoon Guys,

I know that many of my fellow applicants @ LVO are still waiting but, really I was astonished the way LVO is processing our visa application..Fortunately for me and my family, its very fast, really fast...You can refer to my timeline below:

NOC Code: 2263
Application Received @ CIO : 21 November 2013
Credit Card Charge : 11 January 2014
PER Received : 24 January 2014
2nd Line in ECAS: 07 March 2014
Medical Request/RPR Fee/
Passport Copy/Updated IMM5406: 14 March 2014

Still, we are surprised....

But anyway, time for us to move with the request.....

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this...

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail...

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm

Hope you guys can advice...

Thank you

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
islandbabe said:
Congrats to you and your family Ibasco, I can imagine how shocked you are, what is your Noc Code....enjoy your good new though I must say it will break the hearts of many of the earlier applicants who have been waiting diligently......enjoy your good fortune. :)
Hi island babe, i hope you can help me with my query above, regarding the passport request.,,,they said in the e-mail "a copy of the updated passport (bio page) for you" they didn't mention about my family.....this comes with the request for the RPR Fee....

Thank you,

KingfisherStrong

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC(29/09/2013)
Nomination.....
PER(02/10/2013)
AOR Received.
AOR(29/10/2013)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
MR(24/12/2013)
Med's Done....
Med - (30/12/2013), Med Update in ECAS - (04/01/2014)
Interview........
DD (RPRF) encashed - 14/01/2014
Passport Req..
24/12/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2014
LANDED..........
NA
Hi Guys,

For those who are booking the flights to Canada..( if the Connecting Airport is London )

I have heard that Transit Visa is required at London airport, if

1. There is Change in Flights
2. There is Change in Airport Terminals
3. If you need to check in again at London Airport

So please do proper enquiry before booking the flights to Canada

I request those who have experience, please share ... ... .. and suggest which flights to book and which route is best..........

Thanks

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They usually ask for exactly what they want, so if they asked only for yours, then thats what they want. Have you changed your passport recently? A copy means a copy not the original....if you want to feel safer you can also go the extra mile and get it notarized but thats not necessary.

Ibasco said:
Hi island babe, i hope you can help me with my query above, regarding the passport request.,,,they said in the e-mail "a copy of the updated passport (bio page) for you" they didn't mention about my family.....this comes with the request for the RPR Fee....

Thank you,

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
KingfisherStrong said:
Hi Guys,

For those who are booking the flights to Canada..( if the Connecting Airport is London )

I have heard that Transit Visa is required at London airport, if
1. There is Change in Flights
2. There is Change in Airport Terminals
3. If you need to check in again at London Airport
So please do proper enquiry before booking the flights to Canada
I request those who have experience, please share ... ... .. and suggest which flights to book and which route is best..........
Thanks
Thats correct. I flew to Toronto last year. We flew Emirates. While searching for flights, I found flights which were cheaper, but they were either through London or US. In both cases, there was change of airport involved, so, transit visa was REQUIRED.

Emirates looked costlier initially, but came out to be cheaper and hassle free as compared to those flying through London/US.

While booking flights, please DO take care where it hops and whether there is a change of airport involved.

If in India, contact Yatra, Cleartrip etc. Check their fares over the net and call them. They will match to the lowest fare that you come across on the net, you will have to push them a bit.

If we book directly thru the airlines portal, entire money has to be paid in one shot, and they only accept CC/Debit Card. On the other end, you can book with Yatra etc and pay in parts, by multiple ways (CC + Bank Transfer + Cash etc) using multiple accounts. Thats the best advantage of booking thru these agents. But, yes, do haggle for the fares...

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Guys one important thing to share regarding booking of flights
You can get your tickets booked on AkbarTravels.com.
You will get the best price.
I got a direct flight for 120000 for 3 of jet airways for the month of June

aero_aayush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Gandhinagar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
IndMan said:
Guys one important thing to share regarding booking of flights
You can get your tickets booked on AkbarTravels.com.
You will get the best price.
I got a direct flight for 120000 for 3 of jet airways for the month of June
Its personal preference, but I would suggest taking one break in the journey. A direct flight is too too long. It could be a problem with kids. Also, we don't hit bed straight after landing and have to deal with landing formalities for 2-3 hrs, so mind and body needs to be agile.

But again, its purely personal preference...

Khan_KK

Sep 5, 2013
Dear Admins,
Can you please move my name from 'Inactive/No info' sheet to 'PER received' sheet in the tracking file. Though my Ecase status is 'In Process', I did receive email from Centralized intake office on 4th October, 2013 saying that my application has got positive eligibility review and my file will be transferred to LVO. Now I am waiting for Medical request.
My Nationality is Pakistani. Please add my name in 'London VO Applicant' sheet as well in the tracking file.

Thanks.

IJK

Mar 14, 2014
Dear Forum Mates, i have only one question, but couldn't find any answers to it.. How long does it take NDVO to mail pp? It's been 3 weeks now from DM, and am a bit worried.. Thank you so much for your answers! Best wishes to all

perfusionist

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Hi fellow CPP-O applicants - Did anyone receive your passport through regular mail from CPP-O? How long did it take to receive the passport after you sent it? Does the passport have to clear customs? I know CPP-O sent my docs back, its been 8 days and I still havent received it yet.

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
Guys just got MR and RPRF request ...admins please update
thanks to every one specially joemimi.

Dschroeder

Mar 5, 2014
fellas - am back again - with my questions -

I am just getting around to sending my passports from the US and want to include a Canada Post shipping label so I can track the passport delivery back

Questions -

1) When i start purchasing the label, following the Canada Post link, it asks me for - Ship From address? What would that be? I have 2 addresses on the email I received with the passport request -

From the CIC email -
Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:
Canada Post:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

I am guessing its the #2 'Courier' address - but wanted to confirm

2) I want to give them my work address as return address - which is different from the mailing address they have for me on file (my residential address). Is it okay if I specify my work address in this shipping label? I sent CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca an email notifying they change my mailing address to my work address, but never heard back. I may have asked this in the past - sorry for the redundancy!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Anyone with similar experience pls share ur thoughts....

What will happen if visa office requests some docs n u can't provide them n there is valid reason for that...

So confused..

SwedishID number is given to those whose visa is valid for year n above....my spouse visa was only for 10months n he never got Id number..

Degree - he never finished it n came back halfway after 7-8 months..