+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
There is not even second line in my ECAS. Yes I called the doctor and she told me that the result was sent March 4.
and I received following email from CPP-O this week

Please note;
We have received your documents sent by mail
Once , your medical and security records has been updated , your file will be reviewed by officer for further action or decision.

Yes, also they asked to update POF and some other things like update of my eye color, height and police certificate from Canada.

adonai36 said:
Ok. When did your third line on ECAS Medical received showed? Has your doctor send your medical result?
I think they should have done security record, before asking us to go for medicals? (my opinion though)

I emailed, post and fax my medical receipts, RPRF fee receipt, Police certificate and updated statement of account to them.

Were you asked to provide a six month updated bank statement?

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi aloha,
Actually after a week that I mailed requested documents, I received an email from them. Indeed, I did not write them. This is the email that I have received from CPP-O
Please note;
We have received your documents sent by mail
Once , your medical and security records has been updated , your file will be reviewed by officer for further action or decision

aloha said:
Hi Arbeh,

I am done with my medical and ecas is showing Medical has been received. Also, sent all my PCCs, however CPP-O didn't send any acknowledgement emails stating that they have received all the docs. In your case, did you receive the email in response to your query or they just let you know by themselves? It's been almost 1.5 months since I did my medical but still no response from CPP-O.

Thanks,
Aloha

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
hello friends..........if someone is having USA B2(visitor) visa will he still need transit visa for USA if flight is going to Canada via USA?

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikjuneja said:
congrats Jack... me too planning for July first week.... may be all who are planning in that interval can get in touch with each other..
you there on watsapp super 50 group or FB group?

Congrats and all the very best ;D

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharmausct said:
hello friends..........if someone is having USA B2(visitor) visa will he still need transit visa for USA if flight is going to Canada via USA?
U don't require a transit visa if you have a B1 / B2.

SNRAO

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013
AOR Received.
15-Oct-2013
Med's Request
15-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Congrats Jack Dawson,
Will meet sometime either in Blr or Canada. :)

Best Regards,

Jack Dawson said:
Hi All

Today we received Visa and COPR letter for all through register post.. Its been a wonderful journey of joy, sorrow and mixed feelings over the last one year. Finally journey has ended on a happy note. Planning to move to canada during first week of July.

Thank you all and good wishes

fwsp2013aero

Mar 14, 2014
Hi..

This mail is to get an advice on my application. I am a Mechanical engineer and working in Aerospace from last 6 years. I have 9 years of experience.
My duties are listed in the NOC2146. I had sent my application in Jan start (Received by Mike - 2nd Jan. NOC 2146, VO: ND). I have not received any updates on my application. My card is not yet charged.
On 16th Feb I had sent a mail to (cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca) CIC regarding the status but have not received any reply yet.

One correction I spotted out in my application form last week. Un-intentionally, I said no to any of the previous immigrations. However, I applied for Qubec 3 years back and it is still in process. There is no update on the Qubec immigration. SO, i didn't mention that. Can this minor mistake be an issue for the delay?

I have no clue on the delay in my application. I am thinking of sending the file again but don't want to commit the same mistake, if I have in my previous app.

Please suggest.

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pradsim said:
It's the same case with me as well. DD was encashed On March 5th and meds were done on feb 22nd. I have sent a mail to NDVO - let's see if they reply.

I saw GJC got his PP with stamped visa today whereas his ECAS still shows 'Medical Results have been received' not even about the DM.
Thanks for your kind response, Pradism. Once you get any response from NDVO please let me know at the earliest, so that I would also send an mail to them...

But, our forumites suggested that the NDVO is not updating the ECAS stauts in most of the applicants... Once the RPRF DD got encashed mean no need to worry na?

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
fwsp2013aero said:
Hi..

This mail is to get an advice on my application. I am a Mechanical engineer and working in Aerospace from last 6 years. I have 9 years of experience.
My duties are listed in the NOC2146. I had sent my application in Jan start (Received by Mike - 2nd Jan. NOC 2146, VO: ND). I have not received any updates on my application. My card is not yet charged.
On 16th Feb I had sent a mail to (cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) CIC regarding the status but have not received any reply yet.

One correction I spotted out in my application form last week. Un-intentionally, I said no to any of the previous immigrations. However, I applied for Qubec 3 years back and it is still in process. There is no update on the Qubec immigration. SO, i didn't mention that. Can this minor mistake be an issue for the delay?

I have no clue on the delay in my application. I am thinking of sending the file again but don't want to commit the same mistake, if I have in my previous app.

Please suggest.
Dear friend

I think if someone has applied for Quebec then he/ she can not apply for fsw program.

But in any case it is mandatory to mention about past details as they can track it easily in their own database while feeding your details.

For e.g there is member who report that he didn't mentioned canada visitor visa rejection details and vo ask clarification on that. Means they are able to track our past records with canada immi& citi.

coman

Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013, re filed again 3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
credit card charge 23-03-2014 ; ecas 26-03-2014
Nomination.....
27-03-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
IELTS Request
12-03-2013
File Transfer...
27-04-2014
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014 (me &daughter -OK; hubby-not yet, august maybe)
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Hopefully with God's Blessings!!!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Admin,

Please add me into the group again. Just sent my new application this March 3, 2014. Hope I can still get into the quota for 2243.

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
DECISION MADE GUYS....YESTERDAY......

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
SO WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY PP BACK...AND WE WILL GET ANY SMS TO MOBILE....LIKE TRACKING NUMBER

fwsp2013aero

Mar 14, 2014
SAP_BW said:
Dear friend

I think if someone has applied for Quebec then he/ she can not apply for fsw program.

But in any case it is mandatory to mention about past details as they can track it easily in their own database while feeding your details.

For e.g there is member who report that he didn't mentioned canada visitor visa rejection details and vo ask clarification on that. Means they are able to track our past records with canada immi& citi.
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Does that mean that reapplication will be of no use. Is there a writeup saying Qubec applicants cant apply for FSWP. I searched this question in forums but couldnt get any reply.

I havent apply thru consultant. However, I was told by one of the main consultant in Bangalore that there is no restriction in FSW if Qubec application is in progress. Infact he only suggested not to mention Qubec file as it may add complications. I think I got screwed up by the consultant.

I was expecting some feedback on my mail but there is no luck. Can anyone help me with the customer care number.
I think its better to give them a call and get it clarify.

coman

Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013, re filed again 3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
credit card charge 23-03-2014 ; ecas 26-03-2014
Nomination.....
27-03-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
IELTS Request
12-03-2013
File Transfer...
27-04-2014
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014 (me &daughter -OK; hubby-not yet, august maybe)
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Everyone,

Anyone who knows or can show me a sample of an employment and settlement plan?

Please share to me.

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
Congratulations to all who have progressed.

I would like to share my experience here- I went to Apollo chennai for medical tests having not received medical forms. The immigration department checked emedical for my uci and passport number. They couldn't locate it. After going through my instructions letter they advised to go for an upfront medical exam. Once all the tests were done they issued umi forms to all four of us and asked me to submit it to embassy. I don't understand how this umi which is unique medical identification number will be tied to my uci. Don't know if my ecas will show medical received - just hoping for the best- good luck guys.