+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
Admin please update my status

Medicals done: March 5,2014.
RPRF Fee: Paid online on March 8,2014
UK PCC and updated bank statement sent on March 13,2014.

Dear forumite and seniors, how long does it take CPP-O to request for passport?

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi, we are in same boat. I have done my medical three weeks ago and paid RPRF and also I sent all requested documents last week. This week, I received an email from CPP-O to confirm that they have received my documents and waiting for security record and medical update.

adonai36 said:

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
Guys I am so happy that after such a long wait I finally received Medical Request today.

Hope everybody else gets it too. Especially EWY2012.

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
arbeh said:
Hi, we are in same boat. I have done my medical three weeks ago and paid RPRF and also I sent all requested documents last week. This week, I received an email from CPP-O to confirm that they have received my documents and waiting for security record and medical update.
Hey Arbeh,

When u paid the RPRF online, did you mail the copy of it to cpp-o as well? what about medical test?

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
joemimi said:
Hey Arbeh,

When u paid the RPRF online, did you mail the copy of it to cpp-o as well? what about medical test?
Yes, when you pay online, you are to include the receipt, and expected to fill your data on the receipt and mailed to CPP-O

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Congratulations! I'm really happy for both of you. I'm also happy to see CPP-O sending MRs after a long period of silence.

joemimi said:
Guys I am so happy that after such a long wait I finally received Medical Request today.

Hope everybody else gets it too. Especially EWY2012.
adonai36 said:

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
arbeh said:
Ok. When did your third line on ECAS Medical received showed? Has your doctor send your medical result?
I think they should have done security record, before asking us to go for medicals? (my opinion though)

I emailed, post and fax my medical receipts, RPRF fee receipt, Police certificate and updated statement of account to them.

Were you asked to provide a six month updated bank statement?

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
adonai, i wasnt asked for updted bank statements. should i still include them?

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
joemimi said:
adonai, i wasnt asked for updted bank statements. should i still include them?
I was asked to provide a six months bank statement showing deposit and withdrawal with a minimum of $17,011, when i got my medical mail.
I was able to print six month bank statements, with closing balance of $19,000. Though the deposit and withdrawal over 6 months is not up to $17,011. (That is what I believed they are asking for, correct me if I am wrong)

Have you done your medicals? I guess your case officer should ask, but if not, then you are fine

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
i just received the medical request email. and they didnt ask for bank statement. they just asekd for medical and RPRF

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
joemimi said:
i just received the medical request email. and they didnt ask for bank statement. they just asekd for medical and RPRF
That sounds good! I think it is depends on each case officer. Go and do your medicals and pay the RPRF.
I guess it is because I submitted a foreign bank statement (UK bank statement ) when I submit to CIO. And the updated bank statement I am submitting now is also a UK bank statement.

aloha

Oct 27, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2014
arbeh said:
Hi Arbeh,

I am done with my medical and ecas is showing Medical has been received. Also, sent all my PCCs, however CPP-O didn't send any acknowledgement emails stating that they have received all the docs. In your case, did you receive the email in response to your query or they just let you know by themselves? It's been almost 1.5 months since I did my medical but still no response from CPP-O.

Thanks,
Aloha

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi, I paid it around 10 days ago and yes I mailed it with some requested documents to CPP-O. I did my medical on Feb 18. But when I check my ECAS there is not even second line.
joemimi said:
Hey Arbeh,