+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

umm abdullah

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2014
Nomination.....
cc charged 11/2/2014..PER 24/2/2014 .....2nd line added 29/4/2014
IELTS Request
sent....8 7 7.5 8
Med's Request
04/02/2015
Med's Done....
15/02/2015 furtherance med req 7/05/2015
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
PPR 1 18/05/2015 PPR 2 26/05/2015
LANDED..........
22/09/2015
islandbabe said:
Umm abdullah, the spreadsheet was updated to put persons in like categories according to their satge in the process....you are now #60 in the inactive/no info/ awaiting per tab.
Thanks for the info.....yes dear cc charged n waiting for per....keep praying for us tooooo......forum had been a great
Support...well done everyone....

Dschroeder

Mar 5, 2014
Hello guys,

Quick question - I got my passport request - my case is being processed out of CPP-O. The email I received mentions only mailing my passport - unless I am missing something. I am moving out of my current address in the US in 2 weeks - how can I update CIC of my new address? I sent them an email responding to the passport request note - but didn't hear back.

Any guidance would be very much appreciated!!!

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
Below is the dashboard for VO & NOC wise VISA Issued/DM.

Download link : https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_wmk_RRc-79-PcUKuKrI6wWj6GOy-fIfnAKvbyIlGGg/pub?w=1440&h=1080

I pray that all the members are in this count by end of FSWP 2013. :)
God bless us all :)

Regards,
lids

perfusionist

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Dschroeder said:
Hello guys,

Quick question - I got my passport request - my case is being processed out of CPP-O. The email I received mentions only mailing my passport - unless I am missing something. I am moving out of my current address in the US in 2 weeks - how can I update CIC of my new address? I sent them an email responding to the passport request note - but didn't hear back.

Any guidance would be very much appreciated!!!
When you send the return envelope (make sure the return envelope canada post. I learnt this the hard way) put your friend's or relatives address (or if u r using a consultant or attorney, his or her address). They will mail your passport to the address mentioned in the return envelope. Also send them an email with the new address. CPP-O received my passport, last wednesday. still waiting to hear from them

chdblr11

Aug 22, 2013
Friends,

As I updated yesterday, I received MR yesterday.
As I have understood from the Fee section on the cic website, required fees is $490 per person (me and spouse) and none for infant.

My question is : Can i make a DD in dollars from Indian banks or Do i need to make DD in INR? In this case, what would be the conversion rate?

:)

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
islandbabe said:
Umm abdullah, the spreadsheet was updated to put persons in like categories according to their satge in the process....you are now #60 in the inactive/no info/ awaiting per tab.
My suggestion is to keep the tracking page of spread sheet same as it was before...or at least arrange each stage sheet as per NOC...now its difficult to follow my own NOC

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
chdblr11 said:
Friends,

As I have understood from the Fee section on the cic website, required fees is $490 per person (me and spouse) and none for infant.

My question is : Can i make a DD in dollars from Indian banks or Do i need to make DD in INR? In this case, what would be the conversion rate?

Congrats chdblr11. Good luck with the medicals.

Please refer to this link for complete info on RPRF fees payment. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

You have the option of making a CAD DD or INR DD. In case of INR, you must make the DD of the amount stated on the above webpage.

(glbl ss updated)

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
It been 42 days since i submitted my passports & medicals and 80 days since my passport request....its time to ask the expert...hey three star when should i expect my visa...should i raise CSE with NDVO?

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
It's a PER - Positive Eligibility Review you are selected in the CAP, congratulations party time

Krutick13 said:
Administrator,

I got a email from CIC as mentioned below. Please tell me is it AOR or something else? And now what will be following in?

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

KRUTICK DEEPAKBHAI PATEL
WYANDOTTE STREET WEST
WINDSOR ON

10 March 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application: E000XXXXXX

KRUTICK PATEL:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 1327). Your receipt number is 00920XXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website and the Department's website for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at. Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

TAM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
INR is better the conversion is given in CIC website 490 CAD = 28900 INR (Do not go with current conversion rate)
chdblr11 said:
Friends,

Dschroeder

Mar 5, 2014
perfusionist said:
When you send the return envelope (make sure the return envelope canada post. I learnt this the hard way) put your friend's or relatives address (or if u r using a consultant or attorney, his or her address). They will mail your passport to the address mentioned in the return envelope. Also send them an email with the new address. CPP-O received my passport, last wednesday. still waiting to hear from them
Thanks perfusionist!!!! Much appreciated!!!

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
preity said:
I just checked my status and a 4th line has been added that says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
This was after Medical results and Passport was received by the consulate

Is this good news or bad? Please let me know!
Congrats preity. :D That's a good news! Wish you all the best.

(glbl ss updated)

KSRAO

Mar 10, 2014
Seniors,,, just one quick question - Do we need to keep funds in our account till we receive passports?... My case - It's DM but waiting for passports.. Pls advise

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
KSRAO said:
Seniors,,, just one quick question - Do we need to keep funds in our account till we receive passports?... My case - It's DM but waiting for passports.. Pls advise
no need at all once u got dm...enjoy ur funds happily....ur passport should be somewhere on the way at end of ur street :p :p :p :p