+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
UPDATE:

Decision Made ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got a email last Friday to mail the passport. I checked the ECAS status for confirmation that I got approved for the visa. Net step is to send the passport and get that visa. Hurray, the journey finally comes to next on a positive note. :p :p :p

Thanks everyone for your support, tracking and updates. Hope all of you who are waiting get it approved as soon as possible.

Cheers!!!

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I recently raised the CSE and got very disappointed reply from LVO

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy,

Why you would need to inform your new employer about your immigration plans? You don't need a reference letter to claim points as you have already secured 67 or more points. So your new job wouldn't need to be claimed to be considered. Just attach a written explanation with your update and clearly state that you didn't inform about your immigration plans to your new employer otherwise your job could be at stake.

I don't see how updating the VO about new job at any stage of the processing would complicate the application.

edvrfn said:
Thanks digitalsphere & Abu Hassaan for your replies...
I am also of the view that there is nothing wrong in being true an updating them even at this stage as i had been waiting to get my relieving letter from my previous employer. But on other hand by being true to my current employer i have go an extra pressure point.

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Great news! You must be over the moon!

What was your visa office and which country you from?

leo1134 said:
UPDATE:

I got a email last Friday to mail the passport. I checked the ECAS status for confirmation that I got approved for the visa. Net step is to send the passport and get that visa. Hurray, the journey finally comes to next on a positive note. :p :p :p

Thanks everyone for your support, tracking and updates. Hope all of you who are waiting get it approved as soon as possible.

Cheers!!!

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Dear all,
I prepare to submit all documents to FSW 2013. good news as my NOC is far to cap.
I have some problems that would be unclear
1) Need I submit all documents as LOR, contracts, education certificates of my spouse while I am a principal applicant?
2) I must send all documents to Immigration office in Canada or can I send directly to VO (Vienna as my case)?
3) My passport has some pages that is not in English or French due to business visa to some countries such as German, Russian, need I do translate these pages to English or only copy the principal pages?

Thanks in advance!

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
Dear forumites,

I am seeking your advise for one of my friend who applied for FSW 2013 in 3142 category.CIC is asking to send finger prints for his wife as she stayed in Canada for 1 year on work permit.They got PER till now.

They are staying in Bangalore and want to know how they can send the finger prints to them.They approached the local police station and they denied.Any other way..any authorized agency etc which can do this????

Anybody with same circumstances please advise.

PS: I have also requested my friend to join this forum and share his details ASAP.

Please help.

Regards,
Sandy

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
sandy1985 said:
Dear forumites,

I am seeking your advise for one of my friend who applied for FSW 2013 in 3142 category.CIC is asking to send finger prints for his wife as she stayed in Canada for 1 year on work permit.They got PER till now.

They are staying in Bangalore and want to know how they can send the finger prints to them.They approached the local police station and they denied.Any other way..any authorized agency etc which can do this????

Anybody with same circumstances please advise.

PS: I have also requested my friend to join this forum and share his details ASAP.

Please help.

Regards,
Sandy
Hi, Please have a look at thefollowing link. You can find some information about fingerprints from outside of Canada. Hope it will be helpful
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
arbeh said:
Hi, Please have a look at thefollowing link. You can find some information about fingerprints from outside of Canada. Hope it will be helpful
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm
Thanks for the reply...Actually I went through the link but I am looking for any accredited agency in India or Bangalore who can do it as Police department has denied.

Any forum member used any agency for this ...please reply.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshtk said:
Guys somebody who already taken PCC without spouse name in passport please advice.....

At the time when we go to PSK for applying PCC whether they tell us to reapply for passport if spouse name is not added in the passport (In case of newly married)?

Do we have to take our marriage certificate and other evidence (photos, videos) also to PSK at the time we apply for PCC (newly married) or just passport is sufficient (Incase the present address is same as permanent address)?
Dear Rakesh

If your wife is in India, her name is to be endorsed on your passport and vice versa to get PCC.....
To get your wife name endorsed on your passport..... You need to submit an affidavit on Rs 10 bond paper & copy of your marriage certificate........ Which may take 2 weeks.....

Generally, wife name inclusion is not necessary in PCC.....,
You can apply for yourself and you get it in no time If your current address is same as address on your passport........

Same case with your wife, If she holds a Indian Passport.....

Good luck :)

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy1985 said:
Thanks for the reply...Actually I went through the link but I am looking for any accredited agency in India or Bangalore who can do it as Police department has denied.

It is common practice that Local police refuse the request......
But your friend need to approach higher officials in Special branch ( Passport wing) in local SP/ CP office.......,
Show them the mail h/ she received..,,,,
Write an application , attach copy of mail, PP copy....,,,
Then they will direct them to fingerprint division , where they give you two sets of original fingerprints forms after taking your friend's fingerprints......

While sending, those fingerprint form should be attested by MEA, New Delhi for its authentication.
I suggest your friend to go this way, as Govt issued forms are authenticated and make things easier ..,.,,,,

Good luck :)

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
botreconhp said:
Dear all,
I prepare to submit all documents to FSW 2013. good news as my NOC is far to cap.
I have some problems that would be unclear
1) Need I submit all documents as LOR, contracts, education certificates of my spouse while I am a principal applicant?
2) I must send all documents to Immigration office in Canada or can I send directly to VO (Vienna as my case)?
3) My passport has some pages that is not in English or French due to business visa to some countries such as German, Russian, need I do translate these pages to English or only copy the principal pages?

Thanks in advance!
hi botreconhp
1) It is not mandatory. LOR, contracts, education certificates are not required to be sent for secondary applicant.
2) You must send all application forms including the checklist and the required documents to CIC, Nova Scotia, Canada. Not to local VO.
3) Primary information pages containing applicants name, date of birth etc. should be translated. The in between pages where visa vignettes, stamps are present, don't need to be translated.

Hope this helps.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
leo1134 said:
UPDATE:

Cheers!!!
Hearty congrats, leo1134. :D. All the best with the move.

valpyan

Jun 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
12-Sept-2013
Med's Request
17-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
22-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
17-Feb-2014
sandy1985 said:

Hi Sandy, just google "fingerprinting services in bangalore" and you'll find agencies. Here is an example:
http://www.ahfsindia.com/fingerprint-analysis.html

Most of these agencies will do the job for you. You can compare prices and location and choose one convenient.