+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMS1,

Until now they have invited only principal applicant for the interview from FSW 2013 applicants. It is quite possible that they might invite spouse for certain applicant(s).

What is your NOC and date of application? Have you been invited for the interview? If yes, then where & when?

SMS1 said:
Dear Respected London LVO Applicants,
Who should show up for the interview? The principal applicant with all family members or only the principal applicants?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation enginr.

What is your NOC, date of application & visa office?

enginr said:
MR, RPRF, PCC request and Proof of funds requests received earlier today. ;D ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations harvinder25,

1. Since your baby is US citizen, a visa exempted country, he/she doesn't require his/her passport to be stamped with PR visa.

2. Unless your family doesn't land, you won't be able to apply for health care services or any other service until they land. While you will be able to do for yourself. But remember, you need provide a Canadian address where they can deliver your PR card etc.

harvinder25 said:
Seniors/Experts/Canadian PR Holders Smiley
Have following questions if any know know.

1) myself and spouse received PR Visas on our passports but our 4 month old who is an american citizen (with american passport) did not, though we all received COPRs. Did CPP-O forgot to put a visa or they generally don't put it for infants/kids?

2) As we have a 4 month old baby i was thinking myself alone can complete the landing procedure at toronto and then come back after applying for SIN and Health Card
a. can i apply for all family member SIN's or just for me?
b. can i apply for my health card and come back...so that when we migrate after 3-4 months i have a health insurance?
c. can i apply for my spouse and infants health card along with mine so that they have health card in 3-4 months ...by the time they migrate? Currently it takes 3 months to get a health card in Ontario.

Please help.

Nik_0309

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER : 09-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
three star said:
oh my god..............my one week breaking of head with analysis on ndvo spread sheet has worked...............50 min before no dm ....but im so happy to announce my

dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to guyssss and pretty girlsssss out there in the forum...................im so so happy......thanks to each and every

one.................specially islandbabe.....adraline.....vats(my noc father),amit,ikethone,innocent abhi,lovely nik bhai, rawdah, abu hassan

,bhfsw2174,vancouver,ab211,faizz,raghav,shrus and all other forum friends whom i might have missed due to my low memory and space issues.....good luck to every one

waiting for the good news in this process. Plz keep sending pm's for any help that u may need during this process. Now i can imagine how sexy the fourth line

looks....the sweetest line i would say!!!

Finally my fu********* patience test is over and i am qualified to next olympics for the game of patience and for a change will be representing for canada.

Its DM in 215 days.
wow...wow.....wow....super news.....

many many heartiest congrates.....

really.....its finally done after a lot of analysis..lol....

now change ur I'd from three star --> Five star....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations three star. Enjoy your landing buddy.

three star said:
oh my god..............my one week breaking of head with analysis on ndvo spread sheet has worked...............50 min before no dm ....but im so happy to announce my

dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to guyssss and pretty girlsssss out there in the forum...................im so so happy......thanks to each and every

one.................specially islandbabe.....adraline.....vats(my noc father),amit,ikethone,innocent abhi,lovely nik bhai, rawdah, abu hassan

,bhfsw2174,vancouver,ab211,faizz,raghav,shrus and all other forum friends whom i might have missed due to my low memory and space issues.....good luck to every one

waiting for the good news in this process. Plz keep sending pm's for any help that u may need during this process. Now i can imagine how sexy the fourth line

Finally my fu********* patience test is over and i am qualified to next olympics for the game of patience and for a change will be representing for canada.

Its DM in 215 days.

munirask

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
5-09-2013
IELTS Request
already sent
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-2-14
LANDED..........
3rd April 2014
three star said:

Its DM in 215 days.
Hey congrats three star....all d best for ur life in Canada...
since ur the prediction master out here...please make one for me too. its been 40 days since my pp and other docs reached ndvo...

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Congrats for ur DM & PP received i hope u all wud be congratulating me for the same soon inshallah....
For now admins please update medicals received on 28-02-2014
[/size][/size][/size]

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
three star said:

Its DM in 215 days.
Congrats bro... u left me behind in the journey v had started since our medicals.. not a problem. i m very happy u have done it and urge u to send ur lucky waves to hyderabad.... waiting for mine eagerly. enjoy the success and party hard this weekend as u got very few weekends left in india..

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
three star said:

Its DM in 215 days.
Many many congratulations buddy!
It was great time having you in forum, your predictions and experience while doing MR and jumping wall at psk will always be there in our memory!! ;) :D :D :D Lol.. You are cool and funny dude .. :)
Please keep in touch as always ..
Enjoy your rest time in India and all the best for landing..

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
three star said:

Its DM in 215 days.
Congratulations my friend... when u get settled in Canada, i want to influence you to do one thing... visit yukon once, i always wanted to do that, but i might not come there for a foreseeable future 8)

col123456

Nov 16, 2013
three star said:

Its DM in 215 days.

hey congratulation bro....

happy landing.......

prayer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
Medicals came!!!On Feb 11th they issued the letter, but something happened with wrong email id, I have to give everything on or before March 23 2014!!!Prayers please!!!

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
What is the sweet spot to buy an international Air ticket?

As I promised earlier;

I think I must now forcefully conclude the findings for this research, which otherwise, will be ever going years after years and with each passing day new static are derived and then there are often exceptions and sub-theories that come in play depending upon season, geography, political and world economical factors, etc. Well literally, I've not been observing this for years – it's been a few months – but I see most of the forces in action and principles that govern ‘When to book a flight?' are juiced up and need not be studied any further until a new worldwide political scenario or economical structure arises. Must admit though, compiling this (rather) theory is most tedious of all as it changes every day slightly. Like I said, there are a few exceptions that are also seen acting time-and-then within a firm theory who would try to derail the mainstream theory.
Ok, enough of disclaimer and bnllsh!t !

The planning to book a flight begins as soon as one have his/her stamped PP in hands or ‘Your medical report have been received.' flashing on eCAS (for few ppl are always in hurry for the next-to-next step – well, that's not bad at all !). However, in the excitement of the visa and in a zest to jump into the new country right away one might end up paying 10 - 30% higher the fair prices. For some it might not be a big concern, but for some it might be like “every 60 saved here is 1 earned there.”
In this world, that 1 if bigger than 60 !!

Nevertheless, I'll start with the findings of the experts and posted many a times on various blogs. It won't be important to understand how Airlines fix prices for various international routes but when and how often they change them – upwards and downwards.
I'm talking this out in context of Canada and since I would also need to fly between New Delhi to Toronto. But this ‘theory' applies to most and anywhere in the world (with some exceptions).

What you might end up paying to an Airliner depends upon;
- How far or close to the travel date you book a flight.
- Which day you make a booking (surprisingly !!)
- Which day you travel.
- Which season of the year you travel

If I have to summarize my observations and what experts have found, now and here in my words, I would say something like this - “Book a flight on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, for a travel day Tuesday or a Wednesday, 6-8 weeks before the travel date.” (of course, excluding the last point which is season since most of us do not have that choice).
But if there were a choice for season as well, I'll rephrase as “Book a flight on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, for a travel day Tuesday or a Wednesday, 6-8 weeks before the travel date in between December and February.” This will ensure you get the fairest of fair fare. However, you might come across one odd Friday or Sunday when the fare is equally low as a Tuesday or Wednesday. That's what I meant with the word ‘exception' and it totally comes from the airliner and not the word trend. This exception also comes from specific holiday seasons such as Christmas and New Year where the ‘Theory' tends to cease.

Back to the experts' findings and some web quotes;
To win the enemy, know the enemy!! To know when the fares are changed and set, know how Airliners' automated servers work!!

The prices are usually higher from Friday to Monday midnight because of week-end and Monday being the business day of the week. Monday midnight the servers slashes the fares which follows through Thursday midnight when servers again pop up in action and raises the fares since weekend is following.

Read few of the supporting web quotes for yourself below;
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303649504577492544124379250?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303649504577492544124379250.html

http://lifehacker.com/the-best-time-and-time-of-day-to-book-airline-tickets-1507704370

http://www.ibtimes.com/when-best-time-book-flight-1028160

You might also wanna read this;
http://qz.com/169299/how-to-avoid-every-common-mistake-when-booking-a-flight/

I will be travelling DEL-YYZ 11-Apr and YYZ-DEL 25-Apr with BA (I could also travel on a Tuesday or Wednesday with the same fare but my reason on preferring a Friday is a different subject). Here's one fare comparison. (Not considering Aeroflot since it is always the lowest and most of us would not prefer this non-refundable flight.)(Currency INR)
DEL-YYZ-Del, 11-Apr to 25-Apr via BA, 1 Pax
Checked on Monday, the 24-Feb – 77K
Checked on Friday, the 28-Feb – 71K
Checked on Saturday, the 1-Mar – 78K

You see, I'm about 6 to 8 weeks away from my travel date and I can get a to-n-fro for 71K. But if I book a similar flight in mid/end march which is only 2 to 4 weeks away from now, I'm not getting any flight lower than 74K on a Tuesday/Wednesday (forget about the weekend which is 76K and 80K)

You can try this yourself on various flights or your airline of preference and see for yourself how the fares are changing. But to the most, the theory holds good and consistent.

I have found my sweet spot. Have you?

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
ashif_eee ,vnkmr,shwcan,devkis,rawdah,Nik_0309,Abu Hassaan,munirask,abhi340,SAP_BW,Bhaumick,col123456, .........thank you all for ur wishes . Hope to hear more good news this weekend and hope next week should clear off bhfsw2174 also with his mr and to all waiting for dm and mr. Plzz do pm me for anything specific to me on blind predictions ;) ;) or any info related to your immigration process and mr etc etc....i will be glad to respond to u when i see ur messages. but plz dont put anything in public messages as its hard to get to every message and lot of times i may miss it bcoz of lot of posts by other members. god bless and wishing u all a great luck in the process ahead.