+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Rawdah, please update, we just received our MR, RPRF, proof of funds and PCC request.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
scotchy007 said:
Rawdah, please update, we just received our MR, RPRF, proof of funds and PCC request.
Many Congratulations Scotchy007. Best of luck to you

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
ILoveAB said:
Many Congratulations Scotchy007. Best of luck to you
Thanks ILoveAB! Best wishes for you LVO peeps too!

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
scotchy007 said:
Thanks ILoveAB! Best wishes for you LVO peeps too!
Fingers cross next week there will be abundance of good news from LVO

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
scotchy007 said:
UPDATED

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
enemu said:
I've got my Visa!... in record time too.Submitted my application in August 2013. Got my visa in February 2014!

Now, I need to go through a border. I live in Edmonton, AB.

Two questions, for the house:

Where's the closest US border to me?

Do I need to apply for a US visa, since I'm just going through the border to come back in?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Read the landing experiences below:

If the following story is true, you can complete your landing formalities in calgary CIC office:

TRUONGAN said:
*** LANDING EXPERIENCE AT CALGARY CIC OFFICE - NO APPOINTMENT ****
I came in at 8:30am. The office was not open until 9am so we have to form a line outside. I was the first in line. I planned to go to the border on Saturday for landing but after reading a post on this forum a member said s/he was able to do landing at local office without appointment so I decided to try my luck here this Friday morning. The line was about 20 people even before the office is open.
When I get inside, I dealt with a male officer at the front desk, he is Filipino I guess. He's young. I explained to him I am here to do landing but I didn't have appointment because the CIC Toll free didn't pass on my request to the local office. He said that is absolutely not possible without appointment. I told him I am leaving Canada for vacation and with PR Status I can apply for travel documents. He said I have an option to go to the border (which I already knew) but I told him the weather is not good to drive hours on highway. But he still No No and No. I almost gave up and wanted to return to work, forget about the landing here and will do it at the border tomorrow. But then he said he needs to check the schedule to see if CIC passed my name on their calendar or not. I kept saying “please please please” and he kept resisting “no no no”. I said I have heard that landing wouldn't take longer than 10 mins, he said ‘no, much longer , sir' .

Few minutes later I don't know what changed his mind, he grabbed my paperworks and asked me to wait – he said he will check to see if there is any available immigration officer to do this for me but “don't hope too much”, if they do it, you're lucky, if they're busy, answer remains same. About 5 mins he came out and confirm a few more things about travel plan ( seemed to me like he didn't believe me at first), then he smiled at me, and became a totally different person LOL. He said that an IO will come out to help you right away, your request is accepted. Thanks goodness! I didn't have to go home and spent 2 hrs for nothing, best part is I won't have to drive to border in this kind of weather.

About 5 mins later an IO came out to walk me into a small private room. She was a Filipino, too and she is very friendly. I can't stop myself saying ‘sorry' and ‘thank you' to her because I know I have given them a difficult situation and they have made a very rare exception for me (based on how firm the officers were at first). She took my COPR and passport, check all the info, keyed something on her computer. She asked if I remember my first entry date to Canada I told her the approximation. She had to check my CIC Client ID again to find out the exact date. Then she asked me to confirm all the info on COPR are correct and put initials/signature on the fields her finger points to. She wanted me to surrender my Work Permit and said I now have all the rights and obligations of a PR. She congratulates me twice during the landing. I brought with me bank statement and last payslip but none was asked to show. The whole landing process with IO was less than 10 minutes with no tension at all. She told me to change my SIN and update my status with employer. She explained to me about PR Card and how to retain PR status and offer to answer my questions.

I left the office at 9:30am. mostly spent time waiting outside and waited to be called in for landing.

When I get to work I check my COPR and found out the field ‘I understand these conditions' was not signed. I was confused as I don't know if it was missing or not, IO didn't tell me to sign there and that field looks important, too. So I googled the CIC Calgary email and send them an email to inquire. About an hour later, that IO call me back (anonymous caller ID) saying everything is fine because my PR doesn't come with any conditions or restriction so no need to sign there. It was a big relief to hear that as I have heard cases where COPR must be reissued, resigned, and PR card delayed because of missing signature on COPR.

Well, so on Dec 9 2011, I became PR of Canada.

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Seniors

Please help with my query

Thanks
Laksmisesh

laksmisesh said:
Hi friends

We finished our medicals today. Pray that everything goes well from here.

There are 3 things I want to know

1. Can I send passports to NDVO through speed post??
2. Should I declare am sending passports if am sending through either speed post or courier??

3. Blue dart courier guys are saying they will send three passports ( self, husband and kid) as 3 different packets as they can accept only one passport in one tracking number? I was not sure if it was safe becoz what if all 3 reach in different dates and what if they cannot match it in the same file.

Has anybody else faced this kind of answer from any courier

Apart from vfs which other courier is safe to send passsprts from Chennai to Delhi??

Kindly let me know at the earliest as am sending all docs tomorrow

Thanks
Laksmisesh

harvinder25

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors/Experts/Canadian PR Holders Smiley
Have following questions if any know know.

1) myself and spouse received PR Visas on our passports but our 4 month old who is an american citizen (with american passport) did not, though we all received COPRs. Did CPP-O forgot to put a visa or they generally don't put it for infants/kids?

2) As we have a 4 month old baby i was thinking myself alone can complete the landing procedure at toronto and then come back after applying for SIN and Health Card
a. can i apply for all family member SIN's or just for me?
b. can i apply for my health card and come back...so that when we migrate after 3-4 months i have a health insurance?
c. can i apply for my spouse and infants health card along with mine so that they have health card in 3-4 months ...by the time they migrate? Currently it takes 3 months to get a health card in Ontario.

Please help.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
Al-ḥamdu lillāh - My status is updated to Decision Made on 3/1/2014, (Spreed Sheet Updated myself)

Credits - Takes to Allah and my family and All my friends on this forum has been a great support in answering questions and the Spreedsheet was my anxiety medicine whenever i lost patience i open the spreedsheet and see people who are waiting longer than I am, I felt lets be thankfull to God. During this journey a new addition in family took place, miraculously even that has not slowed down my application process, NDVO are the champions truely apart from the set in strick period they have worked very efficiently.

For people who are yet to receive Decision made Status, I can't tell you to be patient, It sound like shut up to me when ever who had DM said that . But please get yourself involved in you daily life. IT WILL COME HAVE FAITH.
PMs are welcome if you have any question.

Analyses:

Like mentioned in AOR you will received some news about you Application within 6 months and 10 months to complete the whole process from the date app sent to Canada. Max to Max you will have your visa in 10 months time even early this days. If you already figured this out . Ignore.
#PeaceBrothers

SCNICK

Sep 10, 2013
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 JUL 2013
AOR Received.
29 Oct 2013
Med's Request
30 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
11 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
got my passport request yesterday. tears almost ran out from my eyes.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
congrats sameer004, scnick, kingfisherstrong,diode and all others on your good news...wish u good luck in your journey ahead.

maverickneo

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
Sep 11, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Oct 26, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 28, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 01, 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
laksmisesh said:
Seniors

Please help with my query

Thanks
Laksmisesh

Hi Lak

You should send your passports by Blue Dart instead of Speed Post. They have an Express option... use it .......it shall be little pricey but its better since you would want the passports to stay in transit for as little time as possible.

I sent passports for self and spouse in one packet. I declared to them that I am sending it to the embassy in New Delhi. They did not object to that. And if you see the medical request letter, we are supposed to send them the passports, copy of medical request letter and a self addressed envelope (for their convenience to send it back) in one single packet. Try some other blue dart office......I think the ones you are talking to are trying to rip you off !!

The Embassy would send your passports back to you via Registered AD using the self addressed envelope you would provide.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mav

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
maverickneo said:
Hi Lak

You should send your passports by Blue Dart instead of Speed Post. They have an Express option... use it .......it shall be little pricey but its better since you would want the passports to stay in transit for as little time as possible.

I sent passports for self and spouse in one packet. I declared to them that I am sending it to the embassy in New Delhi. They did not object to that. And if you see the medical request letter, we are supposed to send them the passports, copy of medical request letter and a self addressed envelope (for their convenience to send it back) in one single packet. Try some other blue dart office......I think the ones you are talking to are trying to rip you off !!

The Embassy would send your passports back to you via Registered AD using the self addressed envelope you would provide.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mav
exactly.....lak.....i think u should try some other blue dart office in your area.....i think we can send all passports in one package alone.....or else you keep all your passports in a cover and seal it...and dont even tell them that there are passports inside....just ask them to deliver to the given address...thats all.....if they refuse then show them ur middle fingure and try some other blue dart office....it would be a mess if u send your passports in different packages as suggested by blue dart

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
three star said:
exactly.....lak.....i think u should try some other blue dart office in your area.....i think we can send all passports in one package alone.....or else you keep all your passports in a cover and seal it...and dont even tell them that there are passports inside....just ask them to deliver to the given address...thats all.....if they refuse then show them ur middle fingure and try some other blue dart office....it would be a mess if u send your passports in different packages as suggested by blue dart

I totally agree with three star..