+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
patelbhavik said:
So guys after this much big story can you help me out?
1. what are requirements for PVC or PCC?
2. is my consultant is right or the passport officer?
3. I have seen few same cases in past who got visa without this kind of PVC or PCC. so this rules has been changed?

Pls. guide me.

Thanks in advance.
1. PCC can be applied through any passport office in india whichever state it is in. Passport office will check with all india database of criminals and will also enquire the local police stations where you have stayed anywhere in india and will issue pcc. No need to go to Bangalore.

2. Ditch the consultant. He is complicating the issue. Passport officer is correct.
3.Answered above.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Forumites, it's always a pleasure sharing experiences here, getting advices and getting constructive criticism that results in changes.
I have decided to share my experience in the course of my application which is still hanging in the balance but which I'm hoping to get back on in a matter of weeks.
I'll give you the background of my application till date. My NOC category is 2113 (Geophysicist profession)
Self calculated factors/points.
• Education - I have a five year B.Eng degree which is equivalent to four years Canadian equivalency. – 21 points.(My ECA was received Nov,2013)
• Language Ability – Listening (6.5)-4 points, Reading (6.0)-4,Writing(7.0)-6 points, Speaking(7.0) – 6 points. (Test was done on 7th Dec,2013) Language ability – 20 points.
• Work experience – This is my 7th year (since Nov, 2007) in My Geophysics Company. – 15 points
• Age – I'll be 34 this year – 12 points
• Arranged Employment – 0 points.
• Adaptability – 0 points.
SELF calculated points – 21+20+15+12 = 68
I decided against my spouse doing IELTS since I have 68 points calculated already.
My former international Passport was what I used for my IELTS exam and PCC. My spouse used her for PCC too while our 10 months young son just got his passport done in July, 2013.
After getting all my application in place on the 2nd Jan, 2014, we decided to renew our passports (it expires in July, 2014) before sending the application.
We renewed the passports and used the new IDs to fill the form despite using the former passport IDs for our IELTS and PCC.Myself and my spouse duly wrote(and signed) a covering letter to explain the differences in the passports IDs on the IELTS and PCC to the one we used to fill the form “IMM0008ENU_2D”.We also included the biodata pages of our former and renewed passports in our application.
I sent the application on 8th Jan,2014 while it was received by “MIKE” on 13th Jan,2014....just 3 days before my fellow NOC mate ILoveAB's application was received.
ILoveAB's credit card has been debited (17th Feb, 2014) and I guess there are some forumites whose applications were received after mine that have been debited also.
I was worried last week as I try to see what could have been wrong with my application to warrant it's returned.
Here are my doubts (or mistakes) which I felt is currently affecting me.
1.The barcode pages on form “IMM0008ENU_2D” of my application wasn't placed on my application as advised but was within the form in the order printed out.....may be this can delay my application been attended to.

2. Birth Certificate – my birth certificate is okay but my Dad's surname on my birth certificate is a shortened form of our family's birth certificate .e.g. Let us assume the family surname is MacGeady.On my birth certificate, Son of Mr. &Mrs. Geady was stated and all of my documents from childhood till date have Geady as my surname. While filling my forms, I filled my DAD's surname as Macgeady and another sibling sister of mine....Could this result in the application been returned?

3. I had already detail the passport issue in my introduction. Summary is just that we used our renewed passports IDs to fill our “IMM0008ENU_2D” form as against the previous one passport ID which was used for IELTS and PCC. On this case, a cover letter was written to detail the reasons while the biodata pages for the former and renewed passport were included with the application.

4. I was thinking the Job descriptions in my reference letter aren't detail enough. I listed just about 13 duties....listed below

1. Reporting of collected seismic data to the team, clients, senior managers or partners at meetings and presentations.
2. Adapting data collection procedures
3. Works closely with small team of scientists and other staff who may be away in the field or offshore for several weeks at a time.
4. Compiling charts and reports
5. Perform the de-multiplexing of raw seismic data.
6. Perform the Seismic Nav-Merger of raw and navigation data.
7. Perform Splitting of SEGY cubes for processed data.
8. Carries out map plotting of contour lines for different fields.
9. Merges SEGY cubes of different fields.
10. Involve in planning and directing analysis of geological, geochemical and geophysical survey data, maps, notes and cross sections.
11. Application of software for the analysis of raw seismic and processed data.
12. Conducts Geological and geophysical studies offsite for mapping purposes.
13. Conducts theoretical and applied research for management purposes.

5. I'm 500% sure I signed and dated all my forms. There is a particular row on the last page of the barcode that asked for the first name and last name to be written. Unfortunately, this can't be done on the computer; it has to be written with Pen. There is no way I could have forget to write my name there considering my spouse checked it again for me. I have asked my RAM memory several times after I submitted the form and I can't remember if I wrote my name down as requested.

6. Lastly, my Credit card. I really do not doubt the functionality and validity of my credit card because I used the same credit card for my ECA evaluation with WES and if you are familiar with their system of payment, it follows the same process as CIC CC payments. Could it be there is a problem with my credit card suddenly because I'm sure I left excess amount in it for them to debit equivalent amount of CAD 1250 as requested.

Forumites, above are my doubts that has been getting me thinking since last week. I have regularly been in contact with ILoveAB, rawdah and Islandbabe.Re-submitting the application isn't an issue to me but I want forumites to dissect my previous application so that the next one will be successful. I also want other forumites who are currently preparing their package to avoid my mistakes so they won't loose time.
I've been asked to be patient for 10 more days but I'm prepared to wait till mid-march before re-submitting just in case my CC is debited before the time.
I sent a mail to CIC over the weekend but I'm sure it may take weeks to get feedback. I called them 2 days ago....after been put on hold for about 25mins, the agent said she can't respond to my request. She asked for my email address and sent the mail below to me

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia
If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our website

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
• Download application forms and guides
• Change of address
• Check your application status
• Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Johanne
Agent #3385
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

This isn't the response I envisaged.
That's the story so far as I wait for 2 more weeks to re-apply again. Your questions and comments are welcomed!

Dear Kollins.....

As long as you don't get any communication from CIC stating that your application is returned .......you don't have to worry about it....

Secondly.........same thing happens with many applicants because.......it depends on the CO/VO 's work load who verifies our cases.....

Its not necessary that ,If a application is on hold for long time with CIC........ doesn't mean that it already returned........

Good luck.... :)

Goliath354

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw/Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2013
Doc's Request.
PER recieved on 23/08/2013
AOR Received.
02/10/2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
02/10/2013
Med's Request
16/04/2014 & 02/06/2014
Med's Done....
21/06/2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully after a couple of weeks
LANDED..........
By April 2015
1111 said:
Dear Goliath354,
For CIIP information;
Please , visit www.newcomersuccess.ca -ciip website
not in cic website
Am not sure about Turkey but there is online session as well.
Thanks mate. Good to know joining CIIP session online is possible. Face to face is better though. It is written I can register for the nearest location, in my case I believe that is UK. But on the other hand it costs a lot. We will see.

Anybody plan or already joined an online session? I wonder if that is as effective as face to face?

By the way for those whose visa office is Warsaw and still waiting for MR And PPR like me, my Canadian consultant says there is nothing to worry about. Warsaw office is just slow. Every visa office has its own timeframe to process applications. I am little bit relaxed after these words but getting nothing since Oct 2nd is frustrating anyways. In this waiting period, I am trying to collect as much as information about writing a resume, job finding sites, where to live etc. I want to thank to all forum members for their support and sharing useful infos in any kind. I hope in the end everyone reach their ultimate goal, living a prosperous, peaceful life.

Goliath354

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw/Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2013
Doc's Request.
PER recieved on 23/08/2013
AOR Received.
02/10/2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
02/10/2013
Med's Request
16/04/2014 & 02/06/2014
Med's Done....
21/06/2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully after a couple of weeks
LANDED..........
By April 2015
devkis said:
I am with you, buddy. AOR on 24 OCt. Waiting for MR ::)
I am on not the same but similar boat. :) Waiting since Oct 2nd for MR and PPR.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
joe99 said:
Dear Kollins.....

As long as you don't get any communication from CIC stating that your application is returned .......you don't have to worry about it....

Secondly.........same thing happens with many applicants because.......it depends on the CO/VO 's work load who verifies our cases.....

Its not necessary that ,If a application is on hold for long time with CIC........ doesn't mean that it already returned........

Good luck.... :)
Thanks....
Like I said,I'm prepared to wait further.Just that i don't know the point which I have to determine to re-apply as there is absolutely no way to immediately know that my application have been returned......not forgetting the timing of the overall submission date also which is gradually rounding off.
Not that I need to wait to get my application though but just to know what possibly went wrong with it for me to correct & re-apply.
Hmmmm....The waiting game continues!

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
friends

kindly help

thanks

laksmisesh said:
Team

My registered address in the application and all communications given to NDVO is an address at Bangalore.

Now when am sending my PP, RPRF and PCC to NDVO and God willing everything goes well in medicals and the visa is stamped , i want my Passports to be returned to an address at Chennai where am currently staying with my parents after child birth.

Is it possible that i give my chennai address for the passports to be returned ??

thanks
laksmisesh

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit80203 said:
Global spreadsheet is also not updated for the two members specified by you.
Please provide their MR date to update the spreadsheets.

Dapinder21 got MR on 15th Feb.........IT_ Guy git DM 2 days back..........Metallica.kyoto got MR as per global sheet and color changed to yellow

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
kollins said:
6. Lastly, my Credit card. I really do not doubt the functionality and validity of my credit card because I used the same credit card for my ECA evaluation with WES and if you are familiar with their system of payment, it follows the same process as CIC CC payments. Could it be there is a problem with my credit card suddenly because I'm sure I left excess amount in it for them to debit equivalent amount of CAD 1250 as requested.
How can you leave excess amount on credit card. Usually the credit card companies issues card with a credit limit. For example I have two credit cards. One with a credit limit of 500$ and other with a credit limit of 4500$. Even if you overpay the first credit card of 500$ with another 2000$, you credit card company wont approve a transaction worth more than 500$ even though your credit card account showed 2500$ as excess. My bank doesnt allow that, some banks may allow.

I hope that you are not in the above situation. Your credit card has a credit limit more than 1250$?.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
devkis said:
Update

Second line appeared in the ecas today: We started processing your application on February 24, 2014.

Missed a heart bit when i saw it! Thanks to everyone for the well wishes - things are moving ahead. :)
rawdah, lids2154, abhi340, edvrfn, harkiratg, etha4u, shwcan, Kalaideng, amit80203 - thanks for the wishes!

amit80203, thanks for updating the Glbl SS!

....and now I shall resume the wait game.....Kalaideng, I will let the champagne age a bit more....saving it for the DM-day. :p

rakhi32, nikjuneja, congrats you guys! :)

Allspark

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013, PER: 26-O8-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013, submitted 17-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM:15-02-2014, VISA ISSUE :12-02-2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Goliath354 said:
Thanks mate. Good to know joining CIIP session online is possible. Face to face is better though. It is written I can register for the nearest location, in my case I believe that is UK. But on the other hand it costs a lot. We will see.

Anybody plan or already joined an online session? I wonder if that is as effective as face to face?

By the way for those whose visa office is Warsaw and still waiting for MR And PPR like me, my Canadian consultant says there is nothing to worry about. Warsaw office is just slow. Every visa office has its own timeframe to process applications. I am little bit relaxed after these words but getting nothing since Oct 2nd is frustrating anyways. In this waiting period, I am trying to collect as much as information about writing a resume, job finding sites, where to live etc. I want to thank to all forum members for their support and sharing useful infos in any kind. I hope in the end everyone reach their ultimate goal, living a prosperous, peaceful life.
I attended the CIIP online session. occasional audio and video problems were there. no doubt that face to face will be better. they will send you their resource package and help you in preparing an action plan and mail that as well. if you have to travel to UK for the session, forget it. just ensure you have quality net access and headphones and reliable power source.

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
I have completed medicals on Feb 22nd and submitted the PP on Feb 25th. Was tied up a bit - couldn't update earlier.

Congrats to all the folks who has got DM, MR, PER etc. over last 3-4 days.

jagskarm

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 august 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
mid november
Med's Request
11 feb 2014
Med's Done....
17 feb 2014
Interview........
x
Passport Req..
11 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
pradsim said:
I have completed medicals on Feb 22nd and submitted the PP on Feb 25th. Was tied up a bit - couldn't update earlier.

Congrats to all the folks who has got DM, MR, PER etc. over last 3-4 days.
all the best for the next step and please do let us know when u get your third line in ecas.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
hi all,

I am going to apply for PR for upcoming scheme.
We are living in ahmedabad. My wife has studied in banglore for 4 years 2003 to 2007. My consultant is saying that You have to take Police verification certificate(PVC) or Police Clearence Certificate (PCC) compulsorily for the place where you have stayed more than 6 months therefore, I have to take PCC for my wife from banglore for that four years. I have inquired from my sources in banglore, banglore police is saying that i have to apply to local passport office for (PCC) and ahmedabad passport office will send documents to banglore police station regarding PCC or PVC and they will send PCC or PVC to ahmedabad passport office. Thereafter I have inquired to my regional passport office, the passport officer has told me that my wife is living in ahmedabad for more than 1 year so there is no need to take PVC or PCC from banglore and they will give me PCC for Ahmedabad only.

So guys after this much big story can you help me out?
1. what are requirements for PVC or PCC?
2. is my consultant is right or the passport officer?
3. I have seen few same cases in past who got visa without this kind of PVC or PCC. so this rules has been changed?

Pls. guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
kollins said:
We renewed the passports and used the new IDs to fill the form despite using the former passport IDs for our IELTS and PCC.Myself and my spouse duly wrote(and signed) a covering letter to explain the differences in the passports IDs on the IELTS and PCC to the one we used to fill the form “IMM0008ENU_2D”.We also included the biodata pages of our former and renewed passports in our application.
I sent the application on 8th Jan,2014 while it was received by “MIKE” on 13th Jan,2014....just 3 days before my fellow NOC mate ILoveAB's application was received.
Buddy, you application reached on 13th Jan,2014... its not been 8-10 weeks, so they wont respond about your application status.
Dont hurry... you still have time... wait another month before reapplying...

c73w

Jul 16, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-1-2014
Nomination.....
6-3-2014
AOR Received.
27-3-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Bhaumick said:
Buddy, you application reached on 13th Jan,2014... its not been 8-10 weeks, so they wont respond about your application status.
Dont hurry... you still have time... wait another month before reapplying...
Re-application also requires original IELTS report. How is it possible to re-apply unless your original package is returned? I think as rightly advised, you should wait it out.