+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

2243Dreamer

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faizzz said:
Guys. anyone who sent non notarised copies got mr from ndvo? I had sent non notarised copies.
Yep good point....Did any of the NDVO folks get MR without sending notarized copies. I have sent non-notarized copies.

Hearttech

Dec 26, 2013
Hi Seniors,

I would be applying for FSW 2013 under NOC 3217, I got IELTS last week, yet to send for WES but had some queries regarding POF, I kindly request seniors and experts to reply.

1. We have invested in Non Banking Financial Corporation(NBFC) and company MD has said that he will issue a certificate showing our investment and which can be en-cashed in case we withdraw our share which will be paid with applicable rate of interest during that period.
2. Can this Certificate be used as POF, and will the CIC accept this as POF for my application.

I kindly request the forumiites, seniors, and experts to answer this query and help in filing the application.

Looking forward to hear the precious replies,

regards,

Hearttech

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Admin,

NDVO, updated my file status that they started to process my application on Feb 5th 2014, so kindly update the status in our timeline excel please.

Thanks

Feb 9, 2014
Hi,

Not sure if this has happened to any of the other members of the group. I got a call from the Delhi Canadian embassy out of the blue and the person questioned me (seemed like a telephonic interview to me at least) for a good 20-25 minutes about all the I had written in my FSW app. My app was received on 7-Aug under NOC 3142 and AOR was 3-Jan-14.

This happened about a week back and I have been tracking my ecas status which has not changed since and still shows in process.

Has this happened to any of the members as well?? Was this what they call an interview (there was no prior intimation whatsoever)??

It cant be a prank since nobody is privy to the details that the person knew about my app.

Any remarks would help me soothe my nerves a bit.

Many thanks..

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Dear All,

My ques is for all the guys who have completed their medicals.

It is mentioned that we need to carry contact lens/spectacles in case we use it.

Ques: Do we need to carry prescription from Opthamologist/optician mentioning the eye power etc?

Please advise

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delhiphysio123 said:
Hi,

Not sure if this has happened to any of the other members of the group. I got a call from the Delhi Canadian embassy out of the blue and the person questioned me (seemed like a telephonic interview to me at least) for a good 20-25 minutes about all the I had written in my FSW app. My app was received on 7-Aug under NOC 3142 and AOR was 3-Jan-14.

This happened about a week back and I have been tracking my ecas status which has not changed since and still shows in process.

Has this happened to any of the members as well?? Was this what they call an interview (there was no prior intimation whatsoever)??

It cant be a prank since nobody is privy to the details that the person knew about my app.

Many thanks..

Can u share that phone number pls......

Canada3211

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
ultimaateman said:
By the grace of god and blessings from my parents - 'A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision'. Wishing the same for all my fellow FSW2013 applicants and I am sure that day is not too far. Hang in there, God Bless !!!!
many congrats, all the best!

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
delhiphysio123 said:
Hi,

Many thanks..
Hi bro..

can u share the phone number u got the call from and also have u received ur medical and passport requests? thanks

Canada3211

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
udayyy said:
dear friends its a time for celebration...!!! finally the big day has come ......... DM DM DM
hearty congratulations to everyone those who has got PER/AOR/MR and DM !!!

friends thank you very much for ur precious support.... this forum rocks
many congratulations!!!

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
Congrats Udayyy ... Best wishes for a happy life in Canada!

udayyy said:
dear friends its a time for celebration...!!! finally the big day has come ......... DM DM DM

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
aakif2013 said:
NDVO, ecas status chane to desision made average after 60 days from medical request. So once they send the mr, thy wait untill medical request dedline 60 days to make the desision. So we have to wait two months after medicals.. T_T
do you meant to say after medical line received in ecas or after medica request ?

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
udayyy said:

Congratulations Udayyy!!

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..