+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Shrus

Jul 30, 2013
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
DVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/05/2013
AOR Received.
23/10/2013
IELTS Request
31/03/2013
File Transfer...
21/08/2013
Med's Request
4/12/2013
Med's Done....
10/12/2013
Passport Req..
4/12/2013
Congrates to all who got MR DM

Oh god desperately waiting

when will it come

plz plz plz

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
joe07 said:
Am over whelmed the kind of concern people who have in this form.. I too wish I make through .. Thanq you all.. def need prayers from all .. I hope some miracle happens !!!!
Dear Joe
Don't disgrace yourself.
One of my friend is having similar story and I would like to quote the same so that other member know how struggle goes.

One of my friend made up his mind in 2004 and he applied in early 2004. After application he heard from CIC in 2008 and it was the request for updates of the documents. He updated it immediately and his consultant boosted him that he will receive the Medical request soon. But he did'nt received anything.

In 2010, his NOC was opened, and he approached the same consultant and same generic answer was delivered by the consultant that wait and you will receive good news soon as consultant assured him that they are working on files. So he accepted the words of the consultant as a word of wisdom and didn't applied in 2010. Although he was ready to re-take the IELTS and ready to prepare all the documents again, but consultant stopped him.

Again in 2011, his NOC was re-opened and he again rushed to consultant office whether to re-apply or not as now its more than 7years and he has not received any updates for the application filed in 2004. But this consultant, I would say career spoiler of him, just said that they are receiving the medical for the older files and don't worry you will receive soon. But now he overrided the words of the consultant and made up his mind to reapply. He re-took IELTS (scored very well in all four modules), prepared documents and applied back, but his luck spinned 180 degree and filed reached CIO but unfortunately CAP reached for his NOC. The complete package was returned.

Now the year 2012 arrived and due to backlog reduction plan, his file was traced. Now he was at nowhere. But he didn't lose the hope and he prepared the file again in 2012 and his made it ready to send, but his destiny was saying something and Federal skilled workder program was temporarily closed for the year 2012 and his package remained in his lower drawer of the desk

Further, in 2013 he learned that ECA will be mandatory and he researched the well known Evaluating bodies and their documents requirement. He made all the documents ready to dispatch in required formats.

As soon as 2013 program was launched, he tried his fortune back and sent the Evaluation (ECA). Meanwhile he arranged all the documents and re-took the IELTS as older one was expired and again scored the amazing bands in the exam.

He swaped his consultant, new one was quite generous and knowledgable. He send his application and thumbs up !!!. He made it !!!!. His credit card was charged and he cried, when he received his PER, he thanks God and before few weeks he received MR/PPR and RPRF request and he was bowed down to the nature for this awasome gift. Now he is waiting for the Decision Made status.

NOW WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SHOULD SALUTE HIS SPIRIT AND HIS DESIRE TO ACHIEVE HIS DREAM. NO HURDLE STOPPED HIM, HOW MUCH DIFFICULT IT MAY BE, BUT HE CONTINUED AND ATTAIN HIS GOAL.

DON'T YOU ALL THINK THAT CANADA NEEDS THE PEOPLE LIKE HIM AS THESE ARE THE APPLICANTS WHO CAN MAKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND THIS DETERMINATION WILL LEAD TO THE FINAL SUCCESS IN EVERY FUTURE STEP OF THEIR LIFE.

THIS IS A REAL STORY OF MY FRIEND WHO IS RIGHT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF HIS LIFE.

Andy_83

Jul 26, 2013
dhanoa9015 said:
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
So just send passport to this address and rest documents consultant will send itself? correct?

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Andy_83 said:
So just to this address and rest consultant will take care? correct?
Congrats Andy_83. Yes. But be after your consultant to send the things asap and promptly. And don't forget, completing your medicals is your responsibility. :)

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Looks like NDVO has forgotten us, unfortunate early applicants :'(

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
Andy_83 said:
So just send passport to this address and rest documents consultant will send itself? correct?
Also include the copy of document that CIC sent and was received by consultant/you in both the packages.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Joe
Don't disgrace yourself.
One of my friend is having similar story and I would like to quote the same so that other member know how struggle goes.

One of my friend made up his mind in 2004 and he applied in early 2004. After application he heard from CIC in 2008 and it was the request for updates of the documents. He updated it immediately and his consultant boosted him that he will receive the Medical request soon. But he did'nt received anything.

In 2010, his NOC was opened, and he approached the same consultant and same generic answer was delivered by the consultant that wait and you will receive good news soon as consultant assured him that they are working on files. So he accepted the words of the consultant as a word of wisdom and didn't applied in 2010. Although he was ready to re-take the IELTS and ready to prepare all the documents again, but consultant stopped him.

Again in 2011, his NOC was re-opened and he again rushed to consultant office whether to re-apply or not as now its more than 7years and he has not received any updates for the application filed in 2004. But this consultant, I would say career spoiler of him, just said that they are receiving the medical for the older files and don't worry you will receive soon. But now he overrided the words of the consultant and made up his mind to reapply. He re-took IELTS (scored very well in all four modules), prepared documents and applied back, but his luck spinned 180 degree and filed reached CIO but unfortunately CAP reached for his NOC. The complete package was returned.

Now the year 2012 arrived and due to backlog reduction plan, his file was traced. Now he was at nowhere. But he didn't lose the hope and he prepared the file again in 2012 and his made it ready to send, but his destiny was saying something and Federal skilled workder program was temporarily closed for the year 2012 and his package remained in his lower drawer of the desk

Further, in 2013 he learned that ECA will be mandatory and he researched the well known Evaluating bodies and their documents requirement. He made all the documents ready to dispatch in required formats.

As soon as 2013 program was launched, he tried his fortune back and sent the Evaluation (ECA). Meanwhile he arranged all the documents and re-took the IELTS as older one was expired and again scored the amazing bands in the exam.

He swaped his consultant, new one was quite generous and knowledgable. He send his application and thumbs up !!!. He made it !!!!. His credit card was charged and he cried, when he received his PER, he thanks God and before few weeks he received MR/PPR and RPRF request and he was bowed down to the nature for this awasome gift. Now he is waiting for the Decision Made status.

NOW WE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM SHOULD SALUTE HIS SPIRIT AND HIS DESIRE TO ACHIEVE HIS DREAM. NO HURDLE STOPPED HIM, HOW MUCH DIFFICULT IT MAY BE, BUT HE CONTINUED AND ATTAIN HIS GOAL.

DON'T YOU ALL THINK THAT CANADA NEEDS THE PEOPLE LIKE HIM AS THESE ARE THE APPLICANTS WHO CAN MAKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND THIS DETERMINATION WILL LEAD TO THE FINAL SUCCESS IN EVERY FUTURE STEP OF THEIR LIFE.

THIS IS A REAL STORY OF MY FRIEND WHO IS RIGHT ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF HIS LIFE.
Salute to ua frnd...
May God bless him and us all with a beautiful future...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Joe
Don't disgrace yourself.

Sir +1000000000000000000000 for him , and equal for you

Stay Blessed

Nik_0309

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER : 09-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
congrates apatel. and all oders who received cope, mr, dm and per..

wish all d remaining early may nd June applicants too receive Der mr...

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
I see lot of updates today .. Congrats to all who have received their DM, MR, PER etc ..

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Joe
Don't disgrace yourself.

Inspiring account! Thanks for the share.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
pumaca said:
guys update. i recvd an email from Manila VO requesting additl docs. i guess my file has been transferred to Manila.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

congrats Pumaca.... ;D ;D ;D

Atleast one of SGVO applicants noticed some activity.. ;D

Sent u a PM...can u please check...
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
PP Sent 6/2/2014

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
Friends,

One quick question for NDVO folks ... Could you please share the email id from which NDVO send out the MR request email?

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
Congrats and all the very best!

apatel24 said:
Guys....

Today we received our passports back with shining maple leaf.

Also received original IELTS reports back.