+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
BAMP said:
How you get UCI number? to check ECAS status
@BAMP, you can try calling CIC. If you get a chance to talk to agent, you may request him for your UCI. Try calling few times if you don't get lucky initially.

CIC contact number:
IVR 1-1-2-1-2-1

Jan 26, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2014
LANDED..........
May Tentatively
Hi friends, (NDVO)

i have received 2 original copies of the PCC from the Passport office.

Is it the process to submit both the orginals for submission towards PCC request or 1 original is enough.

both the copies are exactly the same.

rgds//
sukhrajan

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Can anyone please guide me for educational evaluation for dentist. WES cover the educational evaluation for dentist??

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
??? ::)-----------------Is it time to get worried? ----------------------- ??? ::)

Hello Everyone, :)

I have been a passive reader after I received my PER mail and learnt that my file has been transferred to NDVO for further processing.

There is a lot to share with the group.

Right after I received my PER mail I applied for my travel visa to Canada and was successful in getting it. I am in Canada right now almost at the end of my visitor visa for six months. I was hoping all this time that I will receive my medical papers soon and I will have to travel back to India to get it done and for further processing.

However, this hasn't happened until now? I am now getting worried because I see lot of other group friends are getting visa and medical request especially I was shocked to see that some one who had filed in July, 2013 almost 3 months after me has received passport request also. I have also observed that there are others like me...still waiting.

Q1.: Is it time to get worried? Why is the reason that so many of us who have filed earlier than those who are receiving their medicals and visa are still waiting for their processing to begin? Has anyone noticed any pattern? Any particular news?

Q2: This also bring me to my second question? Assuming I renew my visitor for another six months. Is there any way I can transfer my file processing from NDVO to CPP-O in Canada. Is it possible as per immigration laws? IF it is possible. How to proceed about?

Q3: If it not possible to transfer the file to CPP-O Canada. Is it possible to get my medical done in Toronto, Canada than in New Delhi. As stated earlier there has been no movement until now in my file after the file was transferred to New Delhi. I have heard from some friends that you can do medicals anywhere in world. If that is the case, should I wait for my medical papers to come at my address in New Delhi or should be proactive and send the NDVO some intimation to send my medical papers here in Toronto, Canada.

Last but not the least.........Those who are from 3142, I am happy to announce that I have passed my written component of PCE conducted by Alliancept in my first attempt.

I know that even though some seniors are actively not participating in the group but they keep a watch on the group. I request them to assist me in my current situation.

Have a very nice day. :D

matrixZ

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013 PER received.....: 21-08-2013
Dears

My ECAS was updated today with second row:
We started processing your application on January 31, 2014.

Still did not receive AOR and guess will not receive it.

P.S. Also, I have applied for GCMS on Jan 31, 2014

Regards

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
pepto said:
??? ::)-----------------Is it time to get worried? ----------------------- ??? ::)

I have been a passive reader after I received my PER mail and learnt that my file has been transferred to NDVO for further processing.

Right after I received my PER mail I applied for my travel visa to Canada and was successful in getting it. I am in Canada right now almost at the end of my visitor visa for six months. I was hoping all this time that I will receive my medical papers soon and I will have to travel back to India to get it done and for further processing.

However, this hasn't happened until now? I am now getting worried because I see lot of other group friends are getting visa and medical request especially I was shocked to see that some one who had filed in July, 2013 almost 3 months after me has received passport request also. I have also observed that there are others like me...still waiting.

Q1.: Is it time to get worried? Why is the reason that so many of us who have filed earlier than those who are receiving their medicals and visa are still waiting for their processing to begin? Has anyone noticed any pattern? Any particular news?

Q2: This also bring me to my second question? Assuming I renew my visitor for another six months. Is there any way I can transfer my file processing from NDVO to CPP-O in Canada. Is it possible as per immigration laws? IF it is possible. How to proceed about?

Q3: If it not possible to transfer the file to CPP-O Canada. Is it possible to get my medical done in Toronto, Canada than in New Delhi. As stated earlier there has been no movement until now in my file after the file was transferred to New Delhi. I have heard from some friends that you can do medicals anywhere in world. If that is the case, should I wait for my medical papers to come at my address in New Delhi or should be proactive and send the NDVO some intimation to send my medical papers here in Toronto, Canada.

Last but not the least.........Those who are from 3142, I am happy to announce that I have passed my written component of PCE conducted by Alliancept in my first attempt.

I know that even though some seniors are actively not participating in the group but they keep a watch on the group. I request them to assist me in my current situation.

Great news pepto congratulations....well deserved all your hard work paid off ...well deserved....ndvo not following any particular pattern its really random n absurd n u c sent out med requests more thn 14 days n no IMEs keeps me worried...nightmares everyday

Among all this negativity...ure PCE new made my day overjoyed buddy hope u get meds soon to ur above queries im not an expert but wish u all good luck....
N get ready to be bugged by me n other 3142s... ;D ;D ;D

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
pepto said:

Dear Member,
First of all, congrats for clearing your exam on first attempt ;D ;D Really happy to hear that from you and also happy to see your post.
Nextly, would you please check your ecas status and please share the same ?
We all are also desperately waiting for our MR and Passport request.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
AK2147 said:
Can anyone please guide me for educational evaluation for dentist. WES cover the educational evaluation for dentist??

Go through all of these agencies to determine which one best suits your need.

If you plan to work in an occupation that is regulated in Canada, you should contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live. They can give you important information about getting your license, including any steps you can take before you leave your home country.

Designated organizations for Educational Credential Assessments
You can arrange to get your assessment from:

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
Medical Council of Canada (professional body)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body)

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
hi friends, my application reached cic office on 22nd of Jan 2014, NOC-3212, what is the probability of getting into cap and if its positive when should i will be able to know that? Very much curious and counting days...any idea?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
matrixZ said:
Dears

My ECAS was updated today with second row:
We started processing your application on January 31, 2014.

Still did not receive AOR and guess will not receive it.

P.S. Also, I have applied for GCMS on Jan 31, 2014

Regards
Good news brother..ur MR is just on the way...travelling now a shortest path.. :D

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
OK dear members,

Good Night and now really need a Medical request and Passport request in order to subside the anxiety of the same.

Before going to bed (as its 1 AM now), I would like to pray to GOD, that although everytime I can't demand from him because he knows very well than all of us, but certainly can plea him to give us a Greater and Brighter tomorrow with our most deserved MR and PPR.

Hope for the Best for Tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
bhFSW2174 said:
OK dear members,

Good Night and now really need a Medical request and Passport request in order to subside the anxiety of the same.

Before going to bed (as its 1 AM now), I would like to pray to GOD, that although everytime I can't demand from him because he knows very well than all of us, but certainly can plea him to give us a Greater and Brighter tomorrow with our most deserved MR and PPR.

Hope for the Best for Tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p
Have a good night my friend and hopefully some good news will be out tomorrow for you.

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
pepto said:

Don't worry you will hear good news soon...and many congrats for clearing your exam.You motivated fellow PT's in the forum to give PCE exam :)

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Thank you everyone!

By the way word of caution for those attempting the PCE exam. This is my suggestion and please don't take it lightly. If you are really interested to give the exam here in Canada. Take time to study. It is not an easy exam the result is around 60% .

Be there in India while you are studying. The life is tough when you are here with family and you have to do job to survive and study at the same time. It is better to remain in India and study while you have all the resources at home. Do not just rush to come to Canada. I am not saying it is impossible to pass the exam with doing something else but I can say surely it will not be easy to pass in first go then.

However, it is your choice to make.

By the way I haven't received any answers to my technical questions about the transfer of my file and medical. Please seniors......Help me!!!!

ama23

Feb 4, 2014
My application reached cic on 24 dec
Till now no update ,even dd is not cashed
Please update I am worried