+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
chintu2013 said:
Dear Joshu90,

Many many congratulations from bottom of my heart...its really filling pleasure after you decision made post...God bless you...

Start pack up and fly toward your destiny CANADA..

All the best

Kindly share with us...have u applied in FSW2013 OR ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY
Please share with us.
thanx u chintu.....
i had applied undr aeo.....
n i wish u gud lck dat u get d desired rslt soon....

regards

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hi Admins/ Forum Buddies
A small suggestion.

if possible can we added below column

1) Date of submitting of PP , RPRF and Medical done
2) date of encashment of RPRF fees.
3) What was the due date to submit

The first 2 will give a idea about how long it takes from either submission off PP and encashment of RPRF fees.
What i believe is that only having a PP request date will not help.
The addition of Due date might help us to find out if they are providing the DM in couple of days of Bring forward date.

Please provide your thought to make the above suggestion to improve the above suggestion

THANKS and congrats to all who have made forward the way
I wishes all of us waiting end soon and we hear good news. eagerly waiting to hear the good news from bhFSW2174

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
joshu90 said:
well here are d details
app filed-feb 2013 undr Aeo to nova scotia
file transfered to ndvo -april 2013
started prcessing-oct 2013
got mr-pp-rprf--- oct 2013
medical n other docs submittd- november 2013
dm-31 jan 2014
Congrats joshu90 for completing the whole process with in a year. May u have happy and blessed life in Canada.

NancyG said:
Hurray..

Second line updated..processing started on January 28, 2014.

Admin please update.

~NancyG
IndMan said:
By Guruji's grace 3rd line added to my Ecas:

Medical results have been received

Admins pls update
Many congrats!!!!

tvsnin

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Maldives
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-12-2013
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Passport Req..
10-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27/03/14 PPT received on 03/04/14

cu82

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
Mohitchawla01 said:
Hi All,

It seems that NDVO starts working on backlog as MR or DMs rain is now wiped for FSW2013.

Tough wait for May applicants as the mind is full of doubts and dilemma.

What you guys think..
ON DAILY BASIS NDVO IS SENDING MR TO ATLEAST 2 APPLICANTS ... IT'E ONLY FEW MAY APPLICANTS WHO R SUFFERING A LOT.....TODAY EVEN AUGUST APPLICANT HAVE GOT HIS MR............GOD KNOWS WHAT GOING ON IN NDVO....ON WHAT CRITERIA THEY HAVE KEPT ASIDE OUR FILES............DO THEY HAVE ANY DOUBTS ON OUR CREDENTIALS........NO IDEA ...MIND HAVE STOP WORKING.........................

SUFFERING CONTINUES ... EVEN JAN IS OVER TODAY

OH GOD PLZ HELP MAY APPLICANTS.........

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
cu82 said:
ON DAILY BASIS NDVO IS SENDING MR TO ATLEAST 2 APPLICANTS ... IT'E ONLY FEW MAY APPLICANTS WHO R SUFFERING A LOT.....TODAY EVEN AUGUST APPLICANT HAVE GOT HIS MR............GOD KNOWS WHAT GOING ON IN NDVO....ON WHAT CRITERIA THEY HAVE KEPT ASIDE OUR FILES............DO THEY HAVE ANY DOUBTS ON OUR CREDENTIALS........NO IDEA ...MIND HAVE STOP WORKING.........................

SUFFERING CONTINUES ... EVEN JAN IS OVER TODAY

OH GOD PLZ HELP MAY APPLICANTS.........
NDVO is following LIFO

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
hey guys ,

can anybdy tell how long vo takes to inform your result aftr dm?? when will they contact me as i got d dm today??

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
joshu90 said:
hey guys ,

can anybdy tell how long vo takes to inform your result aftr dm?? when will they contact me as i got d dm today??
I think there is no communication left, wait to open door to receive your stamped passports.enjoy.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz002vp said:
I can apply for it now. Any it may take a max of 1 and half month. After getting Shall I send it to SGVO? or shall I wait for their requirement?
I think you can request SGVO to attach the PCC along with your application after receving it. However, you can ask the opinion of the seniors who already did it. They can advice you the procedure for the same....

QueryRequest

May 5, 2013
Friends I have a quick question.....!

1- DO WE NEED TO SHOW MAINTAINED POF (BANK STATEMENT) IN THE END? IF YES...... THEN FOR HOW LONG IT SHOULD BE?
2- SECONDLY, CAN I CHANGE MY BANK TO SHOW POF (BANK OF STATEMENT) FROM BANK A (IN ONE CITY) TO BANK B (IN ANOTHER)?
PLEASE NOTE..... I PROVIDED STATEMENT FROM BANK A INITIALLY WITH MY APPLICATION PACKAGE AND THEY HAVE DETAILS ABOUT THAT BANK......WILL IT CREATE ANY PROBLEM IF I CHANGE MY BANK NOW? LITTLE BIT CONFUSED....... ??? ??? ??? ???

I AM ALSO EXPECTING MR AS A JUNE APPLICANT...... THE PROBLEM IS DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEMS I WAS UNABLE TO MAINTAINED BEFORE....... please guys give me your suggestions.......Waiting.... I wish a Successful Process to all......! ;) ;) :) :) :-* :-*

BR

QUERY REQUEST

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
QueryRequest said:
Friends I have a quick question.....!

1- DO WE NEED TO SHOW MAINTAINED POF (BANK STATEMENT) IN THE END? IF YES...... THEN FOR HOW LONG IT SHOULD BE?
2- SECONDLY, CAN I CHANGE MY BANK TO SHOW POF (BANK OF STATEMENT) FROM BANK A (IN ONE CITY) TO BANK B (IN ANOTHER)?
PLEASE NOTE..... I PROVIDED STATEMENT FROM BANK A INITIALLY WITH MY APPLICATION PACKAGE AND THEY HAVE DETAILS ABOUT THAT BANK......WILL IT CREATE ANY PROBLEM IF I CHANGE MY BANK NOW? LITTLE BIT CONFUSED....... ??? ??? ??? ???

I AM ALSO EXPECTING MR AS A JUNE APPLICANT...... THE PROBLEM IS DUE TO SOME FINANCIAL PROBLEMS I WAS UNABLE TO MAINTAINED BEFORE....... please guys give me your suggestions.......Waiting.... I wish a Successful Process to all......! ;) ;) :) :) :-* :-*

BR

QUERY REQUEST

Dear Query Request,
Personally, I don't think it is necessary to maintain the required amount of money in your bank account. As long as you don't deplete the whole money and then suddenly make a large deposit into the account if asked to provide POF by your VO. That may raise some concern. If you can maintain the money in your account for the entire period until required to provide POF, that is fine. We are different as individuals and so are our needs. The issue of having provided POF from Bank A in your previous application and whether you could now provide POF from another Bank B or a combination of both account statements--I would say no problems with that as long as both accounts belong to you ( in your name) and you can provide proof and or source of funds if asked. Just my view.

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
nirav870 said:
I think there is no communication left, wait to open door to receive your stamped passports.enjoy.
really?? means no email nthng....actualy my cnsltnt ia based in canada so he will be collecting the passport first i guess and then it will be forwarded to me ...so it wil take quite a bit

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz002vp,

You can apply PPC for UK without receiving request from SGVO. As soon as you receive your PCC, send it to SGVO under a cover letter. You need to make sure that PCC must reach at SGVO within 3 months of its issue date. Once PCC is reached at SGVO, it will be considered valid for 1 year from the date of its issue.

Hope this will help.

raz002vp said:
Dear mates I used to live in UK for almost 5 years. I have returned back to my country about 10 months ago. I do not have any plan to return to UK anymore. When I applied for FSW I sent my country's PCC with my file but I did not sent PCC of UK. My visa office is SGVO. I don't know when they gonna ask for it. I got to know that PCC is valid for 3 months only. So I can not decide to apply for the PCC of UK now. Can anyone tell me shall I apply for it now or later as there is a question of validity. The other point is that I am not going to UK any further. Please advise me...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations buddy.

tvsnin said:
Hi nikjuneja,
Thanks friend.
plz find my details below.

NOC: 3142
VISA OFFICE: NEW DELHI
APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE: 22/08/2013
PER: 22/11/2013
AOR: 14/12/2013
MR: 31/01/2013.

Wish you all the best to get yours soon.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rallabandi,

You must long in to your account on WES website and can pay using your credit card. With international courier service, $316.40 is the required amount to pay. Would you like to withdraw international courier service option and pay less?

rallabandi said:
Hi
I am planning to apply for 2146. I got my Transcripts from the Universities. I am about to send to WEP. I created the account and Received reference number.
I for got to pay the fees.

Any suggestion how to pay the fees and change the courier mode, it is showing now $316.40 due..?

regards
srini