+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
perseverence said:

To all waiting May applicants, please keep your faith on...

With a GREAT sigh of relief, updating that I got the second line added to my ecas. It now says that we started processing your application on 21st Jan... :)

Many congrats perseverence, ur status is updated.
I have added u to NDVO spreadsheet, plz provide ur place of residence and CC/DD charge date.

Nik_0309

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER : 09-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
Please read carefully and relate these 10 Commandments with our life....
you may enjoy more...

That is attitude

1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.

2) When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish.Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!

3) Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.

4) Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.

5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.

6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well you play with the cards which you hold.

7) Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, `Relax dear it’s just a bend. Not the end'. Have Faith and have a successful life.

8) When you are sad, try to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` and you will overcome your sadness. But don’t make this a habit coz liars go to hell.

9) One of the basic differences between God and human is, God gives, gives and forgives. But human gets, gets, gets and forgets. Be thankful in life!

10) Only two types of persons are happy in this world. First is Mad and second is Child. Be Mad to achieve what you desire and be a Child to enjoy what you have achieved.

If u really enjoyed above 10 rules u may wish to forward it. Do forward it but at the same time save it for your future referance. U may make it a habit of reading this say once in a week. This way slowly u will master the rules and will make your & your near n dears life happy & enjoyable.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
Nik_0309 said:
you may enjoy more...

That is attitude

1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.

2) When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish.Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!

3) Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.

4) Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.

5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That's life.

6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it's important how well you play with the cards which you hold.

7) Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, `Relax dear it's just a bend. Not the end'. Have Faith and have a successful life.

8) When you are sad, try to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` and you will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit coz liars go to hell.

9) One of the basic differences between God and human is, God gives, gives and forgives. But human gets, gets, gets and forgets. Be thankful in life!

10) Only two types of persons are happy in this world. First is Mad and second is Child. Be Mad to achieve what you desire and be a Child to enjoy what you have achieved.

If u really enjoyed above 10 rules u may wish to forward it. Do forward it but at the same time save it for your future referance. U may make it a habit of reading this say once in a week. This way slowly u will master the rules and will make your & your near n dears life happy & enjoyable.
These are nice lines. I am surely going to save it :) :) :) :)

hemanjali

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2013
Nomination.....
PER : 04/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/12/2013
Med's Done....
18/01/2014 received by cic on 28th jan
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
missed mail on 23rd dec..sent docs on 4th feb
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 21st feb 2014
Guys m extremely worried...hv received medicals on 20 dec, meds done on 18th jan..
But yet haven't received ppr, rprf etc..
Ecas status says processing started on 18th dec..
Have lodged a cse at NDVO, as one of our frnd at forum rohit choudhary helped me out..
Are there any other cases like me where the two separate mails of medicals and ppr, rprf, pcc have a gap of more than 30 days? :(
(I had given the pvc alongwith my application previously)

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nimmi said:
Dear Friends,
Just now i received my MR, Fee, PCC & Passport Request.
Best of Luck to all my friends.
July applicants, NOC-2263

Nimmi.
HI NIMMI..CONGRATS FOR UR MR..
can u pls tell ur timeline as ur not in the spreadsheet..

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nik_0309 said:
you may enjoy more...

That is attitude

5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That's life.

6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it's important how well you play with the cards which you hold.

7) Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, `Relax dear it's just a bend. Not the end'. Have Faith and have a successful life.

8) When you are sad, try to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` and you will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit coz liars go to hell.

Awesome quote broda...........ppl need them to keep going.....
Thanx for sharing..........God bless you..... :)

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
hemanjali said:
Guys m extremely worried...hv received medicals on 20 dec, meds done on 18th jan..
But yet haven't received ppr, rprf etc..
Ecas status says processing started on 18th dec..
Have lodged a cse at NDVO, as one of our frnd at forum rohit choudhary helped me out..
Are there any other cases like me where the two separate mails of medicals and ppr, rprf, pcc have a gap of more than 30 days? :(
(I had given the pvc alongwith my application previously)
why don't you check with the clinic if they have uploaded your medical results and when, since your ecas didn't show medical received!

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
perseverence said:

With a GREAT sigh of relief, updating that I got the second line added to my ecas. It now says that we started processing your application on 21st Jan... :)

Wishing same for ALL of us waiting after AOR and awaiting MR/PPR. Will wait now for golden email...

I had submitted Indian PCC separately before they asked, so hopefully will not be asked to submit the same.

bhfsw2174, you're next ...
Congrats Dear very happy
and Thanks for plenty of wishes :D
Really I am very much thankful for this Virtual Family. I am eager to update my ecas status too and will update it immediately as soon as it gets updated. Pray for me and for remaining early May applicants

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
perseverence said:

Wishing same for ALL of us waiting after AOR and awaiting MR/PPR. Will wait now for golden email...

I had submitted Indian PCC separately before they asked, so hopefully will not be asked to submit the same.

bhfsw2174, you're next ...
wowwww....that sounds so exciting.....bhfsw2174 are u watching this.....keep your hopes high....u shd be next in line

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
three star said:
wowwww....that sounds so exciting.....bhfsw2174 are u watching this.....keep your hopes high....u shd be next in line
Dear three star
Watching it and following it second by second. Pray for me somewhat harder

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
alright finally got my medicals done today.....but this medicals are so embarassing huhhhh.....i had no clue that we actually have to completely undress for one of the test in the medicals......i felt so odd as i had no clue there will be something like this....anyways this is just an fyi for others yet to give their medicals ...be mentally prepared :p :p :p :p :p

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear three star
Watching it and following it second by second. Pray for me somewhat harder
sure bro......its not praying but im actually breathing every second for your MR:)

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
three star said:
alright finally got my medicals done today.....but this medicals are so embarassing huhhhh.....i had no clue that we actually have to completely undress for one of the test in the medicals......i felt so odd as i had no clue there will be something like this....anyways this is just an fyi for others yet to give their medicals ...be mentally prepared :p :p :p :p :p
wat test r u talking about....ther was no such test in my case

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
rawdah said:
I think if you dont have original iqama with you, you can try to obtain Saudi PCC with your original Passport.

Meanwhile you obtain request letter for obtaining Saudi PCC from Canadian embassy in Riyadh by emailing them on riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca stating ur details and by which method u require the letter to be sent. It is either by Aramex or normal post. The request letter comes in Arabic and you require original request letter.

Then you have to attest the letter from MOFA and go to the relevant police authority in Jeddah for fingerprints and PCC
Applying at Canadian embassy in Riyadh for PCC letter does not work.

You have to write to the London Visa Office. They will send the PCC request letter which is in Arabic to the mailing address you provided with your application.

I also sent an email to London immigration queries on January 22. On January 23 they replied that they had sent the PCC request letter to my mailing address via TCS Courier's London office.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
dhanoa9015 said:
wat test r u talking about....ther was no such test in my case
i dont know what test it is...but i went to doctor in appolo......after apart from blood test and chest xray.....there was one more test where doctor asked me some 20 questions about my health and later asked me to open my clothes completely and asked me to sleep on bed and did some physical test.